24小时
第5季 第13集
前情提要
我现在正在改编门卡的程序
I'm reprogramming the CTU key card right now.
毒气罐正在被送往各个目的地 很快各就各位
Good. Couriers are delivering the canisters to the targets. They'll be in place soon.
什么时候发动袭击? -等你处理完反恐局的事之后
When are you launching the attacks? - After you're done at CTU.
当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击的时候 你要维持秩序
When these terrorists attack, you'll need to maintain order.
我们需要考虑在洛杉矶提前宣布对大部分地区进行戒♥严♥
We should think of a pre-emptive declaration of martial law in the greater Los Angeles area.
如果反恐局找不到比尔克 我们就要遭受袭击了
If CTU can't find this man Bierko, we're gonna get hit.
为什么不告诉我你还活着?
Why didn't you just tell me you were alive?
如果你知道我还活着 你就会处于危险之中 我别无选择
If you knew I was alive you would have been at risk. I had no choice.
我很高兴你还活着 真的
I'm happy that you're alive. I am.
但我不能给你现在所期望的
But I can't give you what you want right now.
米歇尔的遇害只是
Michelle's murder was part of a bigger plan
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥准备进行Sentox神经毒气恐怖袭击计划的一部分
to supply terrorists with Sentox nerve gas.
谁是幕后主使? -克里斯托弗·亨德森
Who was behind it? - Christopher Henderson.
他没告诉我们的都是重点 他能忍♥受人所不能忍♥受的折磨
Whatever he's not telling us is important. He can tolerate an inhuman amount of pain.
成千上万的生命危在旦夕 告诉我怎么阻止这场袭击 求你了
Thousands of lives are at stake. Tell me what I need to know to stop this insanity. Please.
抱歉 杰克 但是我不能告诉你想知道的
I'm sorry, Jack, but I can't tell you what you wanna know.
我是鲍尔
This is Bauer.
我们被入侵了 有人用偷来的门卡进入反恐局
We've been compromised. Someone used a stolen key card to access CTU.
别动! 扔掉枪
Freeze! Drop the gun.
比尔 我是杰克 我想他是打算释放神经毒气
Bill, it's Jack. I think he tried to deploy nerve gas.
六号♥警报! 所有人都出去! 快! 快!
Code six! Everybody out! Go! Go!
密封所有房♥间
Seal all the rooms.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
克萝伊
Chloe.
以下事件发生于下午7点至8点之间
反恐局所有工作人员注意了
Attention all CTU personnel.
办公区域已经被Sentox VX-1神经毒气污染
This facility has been contaminated with Sentox VX-1 nerve gas.
重复一遍 办公区域已经被污染
I repeat, this facility has been contaminated.
有两处安全区域 在大厅的情势研究室和医疗室隔离间
There are two safe zones. On the main floor, in the situation room and Medical.
二楼安全区域是反恐局指挥室
On the second floor, the safe zones are the CTU director's office,
和四号♥禁闭室
and holding room four.
这些区域必须保持密封 直到化学反应小组到来
These areas must remain sealed pending the arrival of the Chemical Response Team.
如果你在任一安全区域内 切不可试图离开
If you are in any of these sealed areas, do not attempt to leave
直到化学反应小组清理完空气
until the CRT clears the environment.
我已经在路上了 不过需要30分钟来集♥合♥你所需要的化学反应小组成员
I'm on my way, but it could take 30 minutes to gather all the CRT personnel you need.
我知道 柯蒂斯 但是我们现在就需要队伍 这是最高优先级
I understand, Curtis, but we need CRT here now. This is a high priority.
尽快赶过来 -收到 几分钟后汇报最新情况
Get here as fast as you can. - Copy. I'll call in a few minutes with updates.
打搅
Excuse me.
我是鲍尔 -杰克 我是比尔 我刚和柯蒂斯谈过
This is Bauer. - Jack, it's Bill. I just talked to Curtis.
他和化学反应小组一起
He's with the Chemical Response Team.
他们至少需要三十分钟才能赶到 -为什么?
They won't get here for at least 30 minutes. - Why not?
大部分人被派去泰勒纪念馆了 其他人在去高危目标的途中
Most were sent to Tyler Memorial. The rest are en route to high probability targets.
好 我们继续工作 网络还通着吗?
We'll keep working. Our networks are up, right?
电♥话♥正常 电脑也在运行 我可以在这儿和分区协调
The phones are working, computers are up. I can coordinate with Division from here.
你那里需要什么? -我想知道亨德森是否还活着
What do you need? - I need to know if Henderson's alive.
他在哪儿? -伯克特工带他去隔离室了
Where is he? - Agent Burke took him to the isolation clinic.
我不知道他们赶到那儿没有
I don't know if they made it.
建立起网络连接你就能知道 -反恐局的反应计划能否启动?
You can tell if you pull up a grid. - What about CTU's response plan?
防毒面具在军械库 阿托品(药物)在储藏室
Gas masks are in the armoury, atropine's in storage.
这两个区域都被污染了 我们无法暴露在污染区域 拿不到的
Both areas are contaminated. We can't get to them without being exposed.
比尔 我一会儿打给你
Bill, I'm gonna have to get right back to you.
克萝伊 我知道这对你很难 但是现在我们对他无能为力
Chloe, I know how difficult this is, but there's nothing we can do for him.
我需要你回来工作
I need you to come back to work.
告诉我怎样建立起大楼连接 我自己来做
Tell me how to pull up a building grid. I'll do it myself.
杰克 我们可以试着建立 -开始
Jack, we can try to pull it up. - Get started.
克萝伊 反恐局现在需要稳定下来 一切都会过去的
Chloe, CTU is immobile right now. Everything is going to go through Comm.
现在 我需要你来做
That's you. I need you back at work.
不 -不 你能
Can't. - Yes, you can.
我不能 -你能!
I can't. - Yes, you can!
鲍尔先生
Mr Bauer.
什么? -我能帮她
What? - I can help her.
我是诊疗心理学家
I'm a clinical psychologist.
谢谢你
Thank you.
克萝伊
Chloe.
我是兰德斯医生 他是你的一个朋友 他叫什么名字?
My name's Dr Landes. He was a friend of yours. What was his name?
埃德加 -埃德加
Edgar. - Edgar.
我需要你把注意力从埃德加那集中到我这儿
I'd like you to turn away from Edgar and focus on me, please.
克萝伊
Chloe,
你现在很震惊 让我来帮你度过难关
you're in shock, and I'd like to help you through it.
我只要求你坐到这张椅子上来 深呼吸
The only thing I'm gonna ask you to do is sit in this chair and collect your breath.
现在来做
Let's do that now.
深呼吸 坚持一秒钟
Just collect your breath, just for a second.
他是一个好人 可是我一直都没好好对待他
He was such a good guy. I just treated him like crap all day.
是我的错 -长官?
This is my fault. - Sir?
有人偷了我的门卡 通过它进入了大楼
Someone stole my key card and used it to get in the building.
我的门卡丢了 我却什么也没说
It was missing, and I didn't say anything.
为什么不说? -我以为他们偷我的钱包是为了钱
Why not? - I thought they stole my wallet for money.
你怎么能不报告?
How could you not report it?
我很尴尬
I was embarrassed.
我不想让任何人知道我被人打了
I didn't want anyone to know I got beat up.
那就为了你的尴尬让我们就都要死了?
So we're all gonna die because you were embarrassed?
你做什么? -我想知道发生什么事了
What are you doing? - I wanna know what's going on.
不 你不能这么做 -反恐局受袭击的时候我不能干躺在这儿 明白吗?
No, I can't allow that. - I won't sit in bed while CTU's under attack. Understand?
好吧
Fine.
像这样已经多久了? -我还没收到任何消息
How long are we supposed to be like this? - I haven't received any news.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
杰克 我们建立起大楼网络连接了
Jack, we've got the building grid.
布坎南 -我是杰克 连接建立了
Buchanan. - It's Jack. The grid's up.
好 检查一下已登录的隔离区 它们有幸存者
All right. Check the isolation zones that have logged in. They'll have survivors.
医护室两个区域已经登录了
Two zones have logged on in Medical.
试一下 我在线等 -好 别挂
Try them. I'm gonna keep this line open. - OK. Hold on.
医务室 -贝森医生 我是杰克·鲍尔
Clinic. - Dr Besson, it's Jack Bauer.
情况怎么样了?
What's going on?
有一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥潜入反恐局 通过通风系统散布了Sentox神经毒气
A terrorist infiltrated CTU and deployed Sentox through the ventilation system.
我们因此密封了所有房♥间 我想知道伯克有没有带着亨德森去医护室
That's why we sealed off rooms. I need to know if Burke got to Medical with Henderson.
是的 他在 -亨德森现在也在吗?
Yes, he did. - Henderson's here right now?
托尼 是你吗? -杰克 我们还要被封锁多久?
Tony, is that you? - Jack, How long are we gonna be locked down?
现在正在待命 我们正试着清理毒气源
Right now we're in stand-by. We're trying to figure out how to clean out the air supply.
贝森医生?
Doctor Besson?
贝森医生?
Doctor Besson?
托尼?
Tony?
查看一下安全反馈系统 -这个程序做不了
Get a security feed. - This program's not set up for that.
试一下重新接入 贝森医生?
Try a redirect. Doctor Besson?
你在做什么? -靠边站
What are you doing? - Move aside.
好了 查到监控录像了
All right, I've got video.
天哪 他有枪 接通他们的对讲机
Oh, God. He's got a gun. Patch me through to their intercom.
快 -我们可以听到他们 但是他们听不到我们
Do it. - We can hear them, but they can't hear us.
别杀他 他有我们需要的消息 -他杀了我妻子!
Don't kill him. He's got information we need. - He killed my wife!
托尼 求你了 别杀他 -靠边站
Tony, please, don't kill him. - Move aside.
我不想杀你 但是我会的 快走!
I don't want to shoot you, but I will. Move it!
你记得我吗?
You remember me?
我的名字是托尼 阿尔梅达
My name is Tony Almeida.
你杀了我妻子米歇尔·戴斯勒 就在今天早上
You killed my wife, Michelle Dessler, this morning.
他要杀了他 快 快!
He's gonna kill him. Hurry. Hurry!
她是我妻子 而你杀了她
She was my life, and you took her.
现在我要杀了你
And now I'm gonna take yours.
通了 -托尼 我是杰克 我在安全反馈系统看见你了
I got it. - Tony, I've got you on the security feed.
不要插手 杰克 -请听我说
Stay out of this, Jack. - Please, just listen to me.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我知道你现在的感受
I know how you feel right now.
就像我失去那样 失去一个至亲的人
I lost Teri the exact same way, to one of our own.
我知道感觉像是被背叛了
I know what it feels to be betrayed like this.
但是托尼 亨德森知道消息 可以挽救成千上万的性命
But, Tony, Henderson has information that can save thousands and thousands of lives.
我知道这不会让你现在感觉好受 但是我了解你 托尼
And I know that doesn't make you feel better right now, but I know you, Tony.
我了解你不想把这种情况变糟
I know you don't want to make this situation any worse than it is.
求你了
Please.
让我们完成审讯
Please just let us finish our interrogation.
快
Hurry up.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表