排在后面的橙色线 就和前一根一样
The orange wire is next in the sequence. Exactly as before.
白线和蓝线要直接穿过电路板相连
The white wire and the blue wire need to be connected directly through the circuit board,
然后接入阀门
then into the release valve.
戴上面具 差不多好了
Get the masks. We're almost ready.
好 现在你们准备启动
OK. Now you're ready to proceed.
电路板左侧底部有三个输入口
You'll see three inputs on the bottom left of the circuit board.
右侧顶部有三个输出口
Three outputs on the top right.
标有一号♥...
They are marked input one...
林恩 现在去阻止他们还来得及
Lynn, there is still time to move in and stop them before they murder all those people.
奥黛丽 我们有总统的直接指示
Audrey, we have a directive from the president.
总统没有看到这些被他判了死刑的孩子们
The president's not looking at these children whose death warrant he just signed.
难道你不清楚
Don't you realize how many more people could die
如果不让这些人带我们找到其余的毒气罐 还有多少人会死于非命吗?
if these men don't lead us to the other 19 canisters?
也许会找到
They could.
但现在那只是纸上谈兵
That's theoretical right now.
那些孩子转瞬间就会死去! 看看他们
Those children will die within minutes! Look at them.
看着这些屏幕! -奥黛丽 行了
Look at the monitors! - Audrey, that's enough.
不 林恩 你告诉我 如果你处在杰克现在的情况下
No, it's not. Lynn, you tell me, if you were in Jack's shoes,
你忍♥心服从命令
could you follow through with that order,
眼睁睁看着他们谋杀这些人吗?
stand by and watch as they murder all those people?
这是战争 是战争就有伤亡
This is war. There are going to be casualties.
若是总统下达的命令
And if those are orders of the president,
对! 我会这么做
yes! I would have to.
我希望不是这样
I hope that's not true.
有你的
For your sake.
还有两根线
Got two more wires to go.
好的
All right,
两根线连上了
the wires are together.
把面具戴上
Put your mask on.
接下来的两个线连一起就能打开阀门
The next pair you splice will open the valve.
去杀了罗斯勒
Go kill Rossler.
波拉科夫...
Polakov...
杰克 能听到我说话吗?
Jack, can you hear me?
发生什么了 杰克? 你那什么情况?
What's happening, Jack? What's your status?
我已设法停止了毒气释放
I've managed to stop the flow of gas,
但有些已经泄漏到通风系统里了
but some got into the ventilation system.
我们得立刻疏散商场 现在
We need to evacuate the mall, now.
那两个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢?
What about the terrorists?
一个死了 一个逃了 让柯蒂斯他们去抓他
One's dead, one escaped. Have Curtis and his men start looking for him.
柯蒂斯 我是布坎南 现在行动
Curtis, this is buchanan. Move in, now.
是时候了 行动! 行动! 所有人 行动!
About time. Move in! Move in! All teams, move in!
你 靠墙站
You, up against the wall.
我是联邦探员
I'm a federal agent.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥把有毒物质释放到通风系统里了
Terrorists have released a toic substance into the ventilation system.
现在必须疏散人群
You need to evacuate people now.
这不是玩笑 这可不是抢劫也不是演习...
This is not a joke. This is not a robbery or a drill...
照我说的做!
Do it now!
好 好 有紧急情况
Alright, Uh, we have a red alert.
马上实施紧急疏散!
Begin evacuation procedures immediately!
通风系统的总电源在哪?
Where is the power source for the ventilation system?
在餐厅附近 控制间在那边
It's next to the food court. The control room door's right there.
快去疏散所有人!
Get everybody out now!
请有序地向最近的商场出口移♥动♥
Proceed to the nearest mall exit in an orderly fashion.
现在商场实施紧急疏散
A mall evacuation is in progress.
重复一遍: 商场实施紧急疏散
I repeat: The mall is being evacuated.
商场内的所有人必须
Everyone inside the building must proceed
尽快地安全地到最近的出口去
to the nearest exit as quickly and as safely as possible.
柯蒂斯 收到请回答?
Curtis, do you copy?
收到 杰克 我们正逼近商场
Yeah, Jack, we're closing in on the mall.
我现在去试试关闭商场的通风系统
I'm going to try and shut down the ventilation system in the mall.
我还没发现逃掉的那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I do not have a visual on the hostile.
一定要活捉他
Make sure your men take him alive.
明白
Understood.
柯蒂斯 我是杰克
Curtis, it's Jack.
泄露的Sentox毒气已经被控制在餐厅里
The Sentox that escaped has managed to stay in the food court.
已经有至少11人倒下
I've got at least 11 people down.
我需要支援 现在!
I need assistance, I need assistance now!
收到
Got it.
宝贝 能听到我说话吗?
Sweetheart, can you hear me?
我要你在我取下这个面具后马上戴上 好吗?
I want you to hold the mask when I take it off, okay?
好了 所有人 戴上面具
All right, everyone, masks on.
对中毒的人注射解毒剂 尽快把他们救出来
Inject anyone who's down. Get them outside as soon as possible.
快给这个不到12岁的孩子打一针阿托品(药物名)!
I need a shot of Atropine for a child under 12!
柯蒂斯 把外套拿来给她垫下头
Curtis, give me that jacket for her head.
她快不行了!
I'm losing her!
醒醒
Come on.
有反应了 她的脉搏正在稳定下来
She's responding. Her pulse is stabilizing.
杰克 我们已经守住出口
Jack, we've secured the exits.
没有发现另外一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We don't have visual on the other terrorist.
如果他在我们封锁商场之前出来的
If he got out of the mall before we locked down,
那他可能已经逃掉了
he may be lost.
他是我们唯一剩下追查俄维奇的线索
He is our only remaining chance of finding Erwich.
搜索一下遥控装置里的追踪器
Monitor the tracking device in the remote trigger.
那个人带着它逃走的
The hostile that escaped still had it on him.
克萝伊
Chloe.
杰克是对的
Jack's right.
信♥号♥♥正在远离商场
The signal's moving away from the mall,
看起来他是步行的
looks like he's on foot.
麦克
Michaels.
杰克和我去追查那个遥控装置
Jack and I are going after the remote trigger.
这里你负责 直接向比尔•布坎南汇报
You're in charge here. Report directly to Bill Buchanan.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
沃尔什 带上你的人 跟我们一起去
Walsh, gather your team. You're with us.
别怕
Don't be scared.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
他会照顾你的
This man's going to take care of you.
喂 -罗斯勒...
Yes. - Rossler...
或者别的谁
or whoever he was...
杀了科马尔 并试图阻止我们
killed Komar and tried to stop us.
你说什么? 为什么?
What are you talking about? Why?
我不知道!
I don't know!
我已设法在走之前打开了阀门
I managed to activate the valve before I got away.
至少有部分毒气已经释放到商场里了
At least some of the gas was released in the mall.
你肯定没人跟踪你?
You sure you're not being followed?
对
Yes.
现在我该怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
回来
Come back here.
我马上到
I'll be there soon.
他在里斯街向左转了
He's turning left on Reese.
我们离他有6个街区的距离
We're six blocks out.
请稍等 麦吉尔先生
Hold on, Mr. Mcgill.
现在为您接通总统
I'll connect you to the president.
喂?
Yes?
总统先生 我知道这不是你预计的结果
Mr. President, I know this is no what your order stipulated.
正因为此我才觉得有必要让您知道发生了什么
That's why I thought it was important to let you know what was happening.
我派你去是为了保证反恐局
What's happening is I sent you over there to make sure CTU
正逐步掌握主动权解决危机
was running smoothly in a time of crisis,
而你看来似乎不能胜任
and you seem to be incapable doing that.
先生 鲍尔拒绝执行命令 我也无能为力
Sir, Bauer refused the order. There was nothing I could do.
不 我不想听借口 做好你的事
No. I don't want excuses. Just do your job.
如果你搞不定 我会另请高明
And if you can't do it, I'll find somebody else who can.
商场的伤亡比我们原来预期的要低得多
The estimates from the mall are much lower than we originally anticipated.
估计伤亡人数会被控制在10到20人之间
It appears the fatalities will be limited to between ten and 20 people.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
那
So,
该怎么对媒体说?
what are we telling the media?
先别说
Nothing yet.
反恐局全面封锁了那里
CTU is maintaining a blackout on the ground there
一直到我们找到合适的说法
until we give them direction on a cover story.
剩余的19罐毒气呢?
What about the other 19 canisters?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表