Now, the first team will enter through the southeast door
并且分成两侧前进
and split into two flanks.
主射手击毙歹徒
The primary kill shots will take out the hostiles wearing bomb vests.
第2队从东南门进
Second team enters through the southeast door.
在人♥质♥周围 形成一个保护圈
Forms a protective ring around the hostages.
我们只有几秒钟的时间 制♥服♥歹徒
We'll only have a few seconds to neutralize the hostiles.
所以要迅速 定位目标
So find your targets fast.
出发
Go.
还要多久?
What's your time frame?
15分钟内进攻
We're on target to launch the assault in 15 minutes.
知道了
Understood.
你多大了?
How old are you?
15岁
Fifteen.
试着控制一下你的呼吸
Try to control your breathing.
放慢呼吸
Slow down.
看到了吧?
See?
好多了
Better.
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me.
这由你的总统决定
That's up to your president.
我是比尔•布坎南
Bill Buchanan.
贝莱奇在线上 长官
Beresch is calling from the airport, sir.
我是比尔•布坎南
This is Bill Buchanan.
那男孩没多少时间可活了
The boy hasn't long to live.
我们还没有 接到总统的指示
We're haven't heard from the President yet.
再给我们一点时间
We need more time.
不行
No.
他必须宣布 取消首脑会议
The President must announce the Summit is canceled
否则我杀了那男孩
or I kill the boy.
我们会尽一切努力 得到总统的答复
We're doing our best to get an answer from the President.
我恳求你 不要再杀人了
I implore you to resolve this without further killing.
这个男孩的命 握在他的手中
This boy's blood will be on his hands.
快点吧 克萝伊
Come on, Chloe.
杰克 我们刚查到了制♥造♥商
Jack, we just got a match on the manufacturer.
现在正在查频率
We're trying to figure out the frequency.
不是2004年系列中的产品
There's no match on the 2004 series.
一定是这三种系列中的一个
It's got to be one of these three.
抓住他!
Hold him!
曼宁探员!
Agent Manning!
找到了
I got it.
在这里
Here it is.
我们找到了 启动引爆器的频率
We've got the trigger frequency for the detonator.
打开你手♥机♥ 子菜单里的第3项
Go to submenu three on your phone.
打开了
I'm at submenu.
输入密♥码♥ 6 3 3 9
Enter this code, 6 3 3 9.
现在怎么做?
Now what?
要重新开机
The phone needs to reboot.
开机后 你会收到一条短♥信♥
When it does, it'll give you a ready message.
然后按开始键
Then you press the star key
就会引爆♥炸♥弹
and it should send the signal to set off the detonator.
你的总统 不要你了
Your president has abandoned you.
我还没收到短♥信♥
I'm not getting a ready message signal.
刷新驱动 需要点时间
It takes time to reflash the rom.
王八蛋 快点!
Son of a bitch, come on!
对不起了
I'm sorry.
收到了 收到了
I got it, I got it!
柯蒂斯 怎么回事?
Curtis, what was that?
大厅有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
There was an explosion in the terminal.
但我们不知道在哪儿爆♥炸♥了
We can't tell what it is from here.
接通杰克
Patch me through to Jack.
停在原地! 把人♥质♥都集中在一起!
Stay in position! Keep the hostages together!
检查出口 确定周边的安全!
Check the exits, make sure the perimeter's secure!
是伊布林身上的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
It was Ibrim's vest.
一定是意外
It must have detonated by accident.
杰克 发生什么事了?
Jack, what's going on?
一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥身上的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
One of the terrorists' vests blew up.
但没有人♥质♥受伤
But none of the hostages were hurt.
是你干的吗 杰克?
Were you responsible for that, Jack?
杰克 回答我
Jack, answer me.
比尔 他们还要杀人♥质♥
Bill, they were going to kill another hostage.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
我不会放弃自己的立场
I didn't compromise my position.
你现在告诉我
Now you tell me this,
柯蒂斯和他的小队 准备好了吗?
are Curtis and his team on schedule?
是的 特警队已经就位
Yes, the backup units are in position.
10分钟后行动
Go time is ten minutes.
好的
Okay.
各位
Everyone.
改成B队形 检查一下 你们背心上的电路
Fall into formation B and run circuit checks on your vests.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正在 重新编排队形
The terrorists are revising their formation.
我马上告诉柯蒂斯 他们的最终站位
I'll contact Curtis in the next few minutes with final positions.
谢谢 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
布坎南先生 罗根总统在线上
Mr. Buchanan, President Logan's on the line for you.
总统先生
Mr. President.
听说大厅内发生了爆♥炸♥
The news is saying there was some kind of explosion inside the terminal.
一切都在控制中 阁下
Everything is under control, sir.
特警队已经就位
Our tactical units are in position.
10分钟后行动
Go time is ten minutes.
为什么会爆♥炸♥?
Then what caused the explosion?
我们还无法确定 阁下
Well, we're not entirely certain, sir.
应该是我们的内线 为了防止人♥质♥被杀
We believe that our man inside may have been trying to stall the execution of a hostage.
才引爆了歹徒身上的炸♥弹♥
He triggered the bomb vest of a hostile.
是你下的命令?
Did you authorize this action?
不是 阁下 他是独♥立♥行动的
No, sir, he acted independently.
总统先生 那个人就是杰克·鲍尔
You should know, Mr. President, the man we're talking about is Jack Bauer.
杰克·鲍尔?
Jack Bauer?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在袭击时 他正在机场大厅
He was in the terminal when the terrorists attacked.
他从内部帮助我们指挥行动 阁下
He's been helping us coordinate our operation from inside, sir.
我想是杰克·鲍尔暗♥杀♥了大卫·帕默尔
I thought that Jack Bauer assassinated David Palmer.
有证明显示 鲍尔可能是被陷害的 总统先生
There's mitigating evidence to suggest that Bauer may have been framed, Mr. President.
什么证据? 你在说什么?
What evidence? What are you talking about?
说起来很复杂 总统先生
It's complicated, Mr. President.
为什么我现在才知道?
Why am I only hearing about this now?
我不想让您分心
I didn't want to distract you with details that could wait
想等人♥质♥事件解决后 再告诉您的 阁下
until after we'd resolved this hostage situation, sir.
你要回报每件事 由我来决定哪件是 重要的
You tell me everything and I will decide which details are relevant.
抱歉 总统先生 我们没时间了
With respect, Mr. President, we don't have time.
那就快点说
Then talk faster.
罗根夫人 现在就得去园景屋了
Mrs. Logan is due in the garden room right now.
请开门
Open the door, please.
再等几分钟!
Just a few more minutes!
女士 我的职责是 护送夫人到那儿
Madam, it's my job to make sure she's there.
如果你不开门
If you don't open the door,
我就自己开门了
I will open it myself.
罗根夫人
Mrs. Logan.
你怎么敢闯进这里
How dare you barge in here.
罗根夫人
Mrs. Logan.
这里是私人地方
This is a private residence.
伊夫林 罗根夫人要是出了什么事
Eelyn, if something happens to Mrs. Logan,
你要承担所有的责任
the blame will fall on you.
我俩都明白
We both know that.
我劝你最好告诉我 夫人在哪儿
So I am urging you in the strongest possible terms to tell me where she is.
我们准备行动了
We're moving to entry positions.
戴维斯·马修斯 你们的小队就位了吗?
Davies, Matthews, are your teams in place?
全部就位 准备行动 曼宁探员
All teams in place and ready to go, Agent Manning.
收到
All right, copy.
走吧
Go.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my god.
没事的
It's okay, listen, listen.
德里克活着 他没事
Derek's alive, he's okay.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我不便透露细节 但他没事
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表