我参加了一项调查 发现他
I was part of an investigation that implicated him
把机密情报卖♥♥给了国防设备承包商
in the sale of classified intelligence to defence contractors.
我们没有足够证据起诉他 但他丢了工作和权力
We never had enough evidence to indict him, but he lost his job, his command.
直到他被离开时 我们都无法证明他有罪
Even as he was walking out the door, he maintained his innocence.
他不肯原谅我 因为我参加了调查
He never forgave me for being part of the investigation.
你相信他干了那些事? -那时我相信
Are you convinced he did it? - I was at the time.
克萝伊找不到他和Sentox之间的联♥系♥
Chloe can't find a connection between the Sentox and him.
相信我 无论奥密克戎公♥司♥非法还是合法制♥造♥Sentox 亨德森肯定知道
Trust me, if Omicron was making Sentox legally or illegally, Henderson knew about it.
做好身份后马上通知我 -好的 正在做
Get back to me when you've got my cover. - All right, I'm on it.
你们在这干什么 克萝伊? -和你一样
What are you doing here, Chloe? - Same thing you are doing.
你能来太好了 -不管这与什么有关 我现在很忙
Thank you for coming. - Look, whatever this is about, I don't have a lot of time.
关于这神经毒气 我们一点线索都没有
We don't have a single lead on this nerve gas.
我们有 杰克正在外面追踪一条线索 -你怎么知道?
That's not actually true. Jack is following a lead on the field. - How do you know?
我们刚通过电♥话♥ -所有人都在找他 林恩要逮捕他
I just spoke with him. - Everyone is looking for him. Lynn issued an arrest warrant.
所以我们要和你谈谈 林恩失去理智了
That's why we wanted to talk to you. Lynn is losing it.
开始时抓了杰克 接着又带走了比尔•布坎南
First hee went after Jack, then he took Buchanan out of play.
林恩没有能力带我们应对危机 -那你们就瞒着他干?
Lynn is incapable of leading us through this crisis. - So you're both working behind his back?
我们怕一旦让他知道 他就会把唯一的线索给毁了
We're afraid if we bring him in, he might derail the only good lead we have.
我们必须帮助杰克找到神经毒气 否则就来不及了
We have to help Jack locate the nerve gas before it's too late.
我要怎么做? -在杰克有消息前掩护克萝伊
What do you want from me? - Cover for Chloe until Jack reports back.
求你了 -好吧
Please? - OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 行
OK, fine. Yeah.
是特勤组 如你所见 车队一切顺利
That was Secret Service. As you can see, the motorcade continues to the airport without incident.
没人会警觉 这些人的袭击 一定绝不留情
There won't be any warning. When these people attack, they will be fast and merciless.
毫无疑问 我得和这人谈谈
You can count on that. I have to talk to this man.
也许我能说服他再拖一会儿 -拖?
Maybe I can convince him to hold off. - Hold off?
拖延到玛莎从车里出来 她本不该牵扯进来的
Just until Martha gets out of the car. She wasn't supposed to be part of this in the first place.
我认为他不可能因此改变计划 -必须要他知道我妻子在车里
I don't think that would change his plans. - He has to know that my wife's in the car.
我不能失去她 迈克 -要想保护玛莎
I can't lose her, Mike. - The only way to keep Martha safe
只能通知特勤组收回车队
is for me to call Secret Service and tell them to turn the motorcade around.
那... 那反恐局呢? 有没有神经毒气的线索?
What about... What about CTU? Do they have any active leads on the nerve gas?
最近5分钟还没有 他们帮不上忙
As of five minutes ago, they don't. Nothing that would help.
再仔细想想 一定有什办法的
What am I missing? There's gotta be some way out that I'm not seeing.
就这些了
You're not missing anything.
救玛莎就一定会救苏瓦若夫夫妇
Any action we take to save Martha would also save the Suvarovs,
如果这么做 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就会释放毒气
and if that happens, the terrorists will release the gas.
很不幸 这就是现实
Unfortunately, it's that simple.
那么说我们无能为力 迈克
Then there's nothing more we can do, Mike.
除非 我警示他们...
Unless I warn them...
否则玛莎会和苏瓦若夫夫妇一起死的
Martha's going to die with the Suvarovs.
亚伦 计划有变吗?
Aaron, have there been any changes?
什么? 什么变化 罗根夫人?
Excuse me? Changes to what, Mrs. Logan?
我想知道我们的路线有变吗?
I was wondering if there'd been changes to our route.
我们没有收到任何修正命令 夫人
We haven't gotten any revised instructions, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
您没事吧 玛莎? -没事
Are you sure you're all right, Martha? - Yes, yes.
我只是想看看 有没有塞车
I just wanted to make sure we don't run into any heavy traffic.
明白 那些协议马上传过去
Understood. Those protocols should be coming over shortly.
你在跟谁通电♥话♥? -国土安♥全♥部♥
Who were you on the phone with? - Homeland Security.
我之前命令过你 把所有系统都镜像给我
I gave you orders to have all systems mirrored to mine.
我一直都在做 -那你还有时间和国土安♥全♥部♥聊天
I've been doing that. - But you're not finished, yet somehow you have time to chat with Homeland Security.
他们要我们提供密♥码♥组的更新 再给我一分钟就行
They needed us to give them updated code sets. It'll just take a minute.
不需要了 斯泰尔斯 接她的班 卡丽 没你事了
No, it won't. Stiles, finish her task. Carrie, you're done.
"没你事了" 什么意思? -你被解雇了 可以走人了
What do you mean, "done"? - Fired. You don't work here any more.
那不是她的错 她... -埃德加 再废话 就和她一起走
It's not her fault. She... - Edgar, one more word, you walk with her.
怎么样?
What's it gonna be?
奥布莱恩探员呢? -她刚刚离开了
Where's Agent O'Brian? - She had to step away for a minute.
去哪了? -我不知道
Where? - I don't know.
好 我进门了 到停车场了
OK, I'm through the gate. I'm pulling into a parking space now.
我的假身份呢? -我正在向奥密克戎公♥司♥的系统输入你的身份证明
How's my cover? - I'm still trying to get your credentials into Omicron's system..
没有这些你进不了 -有什么问题吗?
You can't get in without them. - What's the problem?
奥密克戎的系统没有更新 我们得手工输入
Omicron's systems don't refresh enough. We need to push this page in manually.
好了 你以约翰·巴里的身份进入 B-a-r-r-i-e
OK, I'm in. You're going in under the name of John Barrie, B-a-r-r-i-e.
你为依可丽普斯 LLC工作 -约翰·巴里 依可丽普斯 LLC公♥司♥ 我知道了
You're with a company called Eclipse LLC. - John Barrie, Eclipse LLC. I got it.
等一下 证件还没载入 -克萝伊 你在这干嘛?
Hold on. She hasn't planted it yet. - Chloe, what are you doing in here?
是我叫她来帮忙的 -她不是为你工作的 雷恩斯女士 她为我工作
I asked her to help me. - She doesn't work for you Ms. Raines, she works for me.
但我不为你工作 而且国防部优先于反恐局
But I don't, and DOD has assignment priority over CTU.
现在正是调查的关键时刻 人手不足
We're in the middle of a real time of an investigation and we're understaff.
克萝伊是部门主管 你不能把她带走
Chloe's a department head. You can't just take her away from me.
我可没有 服务器上需要打个补丁 只有克萝伊能做
I'm not. We needed a system patch on the server. Chloe's the only one who could fix it.
你应该先征求我的同意 所有事情都应经我批准
Then you come and you ask me. Everything in this office runs through me.
林恩 我们的目的是一样的
Lynn, we are all trying to do the same thing.
别计较这种小事了 -好 我不计较 我要克萝伊回来
Can we please just get past this? - Yeah, I'm past it. I want Chloe back.
我完成了 抱歉 麦吉尔先生 这种事不会再发生了
OK, I'm finished here. Sorry, Mr. McGill. It won't happen again.
下午好 我是依可丽普斯公♥司♥的约翰·巴里 四点半和研发部有约
Good afternoon. I'm John Barrie with Eclipse. I've got a 4:30 with R & D.
指纹 谢谢
Thumbprint, please.
进去吧 -谢谢
Go on in. - Thank you.
那好 听我的 把和麦卡沃伊的会面挪到下周四 其他照旧
Well, I'll tell you what to do. You kick the Macavoy meeting to next week on Thursday, but keep everything else.
您的华盛顿之旅呢? -这个嘛
What about your trip to Washington? - That's right, OK.
明天我会和卡根商量 然后告诉你
Well, I gotta talk to Kagen tomorrow. I'll get back to you.
愿意为您效劳 先生 -我有点迷路了 洗手间在哪儿?
Can I help you, sir? - Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm a little lost. I was looking for the men's room.
那儿 二楼
Over there. Second door.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥黛丽·雷恩斯
Audrey Raines.
帮我支走一个叫乔安娜·坦迪的秘书
I need you to lose a secretary. Her name is Joanna Tandy.
好的 交给我吧
All right. I'll take care of it.
查询中
克里斯托弗·亨德森办公室 -坦迪小姐吗?
Christopher Henderson's office. - Ms. Tandy?
是的 -会计部的简·埃斯本森
Yes. - Jane Espenson from accounting.
您能下来确认一些发♥票♥吗?
We need you to double check some of these invoices.
什么发♥票♥? -电♥话♥里说不清楚
What invoices? - It's difficult to explain over the phone.
您能过来一下吗?
Would you mind popping down for a minute?
好的 -谢谢
Fine. - Thank you.
会计部出了点问题 我就回来
There's a problem in accounting. I'll be right back.
好的
Yeah, OK.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack.
坦白讲 我一直相信你还活着
Just for the record, I never believed you were dead.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
今天早上 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥控制了大量Sentox神经毒气
Earlier this morning, terrorists gained control of a large quantity of Sentox nerve gas.
是奥密克戎公♥司♥制♥造♥的 我查主管人员名单时 你在上面
Omicron manufactured it. I pulled up the executive list, you were on it.
当然有我的名字 我就在这儿工作 奥密克戎有合同 是我们制♥造♥的
Sure my name's on it, I work here. Omicron had the contract. We manufactured the stuff.
但是我们已经全部送到国防部去了 都有记录的
But every single gram of it went to the DOD. It's all accounted for.
不可能 我们确认恐♥怖♥分♥子♥握有19罐毒气
That can't be true. We have confirmation the terrorists are in control of 19 canisters of Sentox.
你要指控我什么? 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥勾结?
Are you accusing me now Jack, of being in bed with terrorists?
我有线索的 -线索是错的
I'm following the leads. - But the leads are wrong.
国防部早已摧毁了整个储备
DOD destroyed the entire stockpile.
两小时前 日出山商场里的死伤 都是Sentox造成的
Sentox was responsible for the death of the people in the Sunrise Hills Mall less than two hours ago.
新闻上说是氯气 -那只是为了防止大范围恐慌编造的故事
The news said it was chlorine gas. - That was a story to stop widespread panic.
拜托 克里斯托弗 你知道这是怎么回事
Come on, Christopher. You know how this works.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥威胁要释放其余毒气
The terrorists have threatened to release the rest of the gas.
天啊
Good God.
不管是谁陷害我 他一定知道我在反恐局的过去
Whoever's implicating me in this knows my history with CTU.
我是说 我是替罪羊
I mean, I'm an easy target. This is not a coincidence.
听着 杰克 我知道我们关系不好 但我发誓 我与此无关
Look, Jack. I know the deal between us, but I swear to you, I've got nothing to do with this.
你叫我怎么相信你 -你必须相信我
I can't afford to take your word on this. - You'll have to take my word.
11个人死了 如果他们释放毒气 还会死成千上万的人
11 people died in the mall. Hundreds of thousands of others will if they release the Sentox.
听我说 杰克 我跟这一点关系都没有
You're not hearing me, Jack. I had nothing to do with this.
证明给我看
Then prove it to me.
我要掌握奥密克戎公♥司♥关于Sentox的资料
I need complete access to Omicron's Sentox programme.
我正在查 整个工程是在园区的一个地堡里面进行的
I'm doing it now. The entire operation was run from a bunker across the campus.
带我去那个地堡
Let me see the bunker.
走吧
Let's go.
谈话分♥析♥出来了 破译了一些文字和术语
Chatter analysis came in. They decoded some words and phrases.
他们说了什么? -太杂乱了 都不成句子
What were they saying? - It's too scrambled to make a completely sentences.
不过一个数字串多次出现 5 110 10
But number strings keep coming up ... 5, 110, 10.
高速公路? -是苏瓦若夫总统去机场的路线
Freeways? - The routes Suvarov's taking to the airport.
能破解出的其他短语指向市中心
The only other phrase I could decode refers to the downtown corridor.
谈话什么时候开始的?
How long ago did this chatter start?
三十分钟前
About 30 minutes ago.
跟我来
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表