军方会强制执行
and will be enforced by the military.
对很多人而言 这确实难以接受
As disruptive and distasteful as I know this is for many of you,
但我得提醒各位 我们正处在战争状态
I would ask that you remember that we are at war.
要振作起来迎战...
Bracing ourselves against future attacks...
国防部要我们报告伤亡人数名单
D.O.D. is asking for a list of our casualties.
在通知家属前
I don't want any names released
不要泄露名单上的任何人
until the next of kin have been notified.
有情况马上告诉我
Let me know when that happens.
这里是个烂摊子
This place is a sinking ship.
我们必须马上接管这里
We should be taking over now,
而不是做什么伤亡损失统计
not going through the charade of an assessment.
在准备好完全接管之前
Until we're ready to transition,
我们得让所有人继续工作
we need everyone here functioning.
一旦找到剩下的毒气罐
Once the remaining canisters of the nerve gas have been found
并抓获恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and the terrorists captured,
我们就全面掌控这里
then we'll assume full control.
凯伦
Karen.
你好 比尔
Hello, Bill.
比尔?布坎南 这是我的同事麦尔斯·帕帕辛
Bill Buchanan, Miles Papazian from my office.
非常感谢你的到来
I appreciate your coming,
但现在已没有必要了
but that wasn't necessary.
我们只需要替换几个关键人员
We just need to replace some key personnel.
对在此牺牲的人员 我们深感遗憾
We're all sorry about the loss of lives here,
但白宫方面认为你可能需要的不只这些
but the White House feels you may need more than that.
他们希望国防部能全力协助反恐局
They want an assessment of how Homeland may best assist CTU.
我到办公室向你汇报
I'll brief you in my office.
好
Fine.
麦尔斯 先熟悉一下这里的网络
Miles, familiarize yourself with the networks,
然后开始调查
and then start the survey.
我们走 -楼上
Let's go. - Upstairs.
克萝伊 奥布莱恩?
Chloe O'brian?
你是谁?
Who are you?
国土安♥全♥部♥的
Homeland Security.
我问你的名字
I asked your name,
不是问你在哪任职
not who you work for.
我需要建一个新的工作站
I need a vacant station set up.
我现在很忙
I'm kind of busy right now.
我注意到埃德加·斯泰尔斯在伤亡名单上
I'm seeing Edgar Stiles listed on my report as a casualty.
对吗?
Is that right?
对
Yeah.
那么他的工作站应该是可用的
Then his station should be available.
我就用那个
I'll set up over there.
我会对你们组内的所有人重新布置任务方案
I'll be reinstalling operating protocols for everyone in your group,
我需要你的密♥码♥卡
so I'll need your keycard.
不
No.
怎么?
I'm sorry?
你不能拿我的密♥码♥卡
You can't have my keycard.
我们的行政♥权♥力在你们之上
We're here with a priority admin directive.
你可以私下找你的主管核实
You can confirm that with your supervisor on your own time.
这是来自洛杉矶的现场报道
We're live in Los Angeles,
几分钟前
where just a few minutes ago,
驻扎在洛杉矶城内的军队
army units stationed in L.A. County
开始向城市周边进发
began moving in force across city limits.
这是首次 如此规模的军队
This is the first time a military presence of this scale
被派往大都市城区
has been activated in a major metropolitan area.
在白宫方面宣布全城戒♥严♥后不久...
While White House officials have stopped short of officially declaring full-scale martial law...
你去哪?
where are you going?
我出去透透气
I just need some fresh air.
在总统宣布宵禁的新闻发布会后
These mobile army divisions were activated shortly after
这些部队随即被调遣
the president's press conference in which he declared an enforced curfew.
我不相信他
I do not trust him.
夫人?
Ma'am?
副总统
The vice president.
我是亚伦·皮尔斯
This is Aaron Pierce.
亚伦 我是韦恩·帕默尔
Aaron, it's Wayne Palmer.
先生 对帕默尔总统的事 我很抱歉
Sir, I am so sorry about president Palmer,
简直难以言表
more sorry than I can describe.
亚伦 我知道你和我哥哥关系密切
Aaron, I know how close you were to my brother.
相信他能体会到你的心情
You must have known he felt the same way about you.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
事实上 亚伦 我打你电♥话♥正是为了他
Actually, Aaron, he's the reason I'm calling.
有些关于我哥哥的东西
There's something from my brother
我想私底下交给你
I need to give you personally.
我一小时内能赶到
I should be there within the hour.
你过来了?
You're coming here?
对 虽然有点莽撞 亚伦
Yeah, I know it sounds impulsive, Aaron.
但我要尽快见到你
But I'd rather see you sooner than later.
现在正在戒♥严♥ 先生
There's a curfew in effect, sir.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我在戒♥严♥前出发的
I left before it was declared.
恕我直言
If I may say so,
这要求很奇怪
this is an odd request.
亚伦 我哥哥一生都很信任你
Aaron, my brother trusted you with his life.
我希望你也能信任我
I am asking you to trust me.
好吧
All right.
这件事千万要保密
I'd also appreciate it if you would keep this between us.
找个安全的地方见面
I'm hoping there's somewhere we can meet discreetly.
我来找地方吧
I'll find a place.
谢谢你 亚伦
Thank you, Aaron.
快到的时候 我再打你电♥话♥
I'll call you when I'm close.
随着其他城市的逐渐关注
The effects of this action will no doubt ripple across the country,
此举必将在全国掀起轩然大♥波♥
as other cities begin to take note.
在立法委员们还在争执罗根总统此举合法性的时候
So while legislators debate the legality of president Logan's action,
戒♥严♥已经实实在在地...
martial law is already a fact...
迈克 把电视关掉
Mike, turn it off.
付诸实际
On the ground,
就在洛杉矶
here in Los Angeles.
"争执罗根总统此举合法性"
"debate the legality of president Logan's action."
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
他们说的好像这是个非法的决定一样
They're talking about this like it's an illegal action.
别担心 总统先生
Don't worry, Mr. President.
局势在我掌控之中
I'm in control of the situation.
我们的法律专家正在想办法
Our legal people are working on it right now.
反恐局方面有什么消息?
Do we have anything more from CTU?
他们还在追查那条比尔克的线索
They're still following up on this Bierko lead.
一旦有发现
As soon as they have something to report,
马上会向我们汇报
we'll be the first to hear.
告诉我目前的威胁评估的具体内容
Give me details of the current threat assessment.
比尔克很有可能
There's a high probability
在密谋一次更大规模的袭击
that Bierko is planning an attack on a much larger scale
比今天我们见到的都要大
than anything we've seen today.
这也是他袭击反恐局的原因...
That's why he targeted CTU...
想削弱我们的力量 他们可以为所欲为
To cripple our ability to stop him.
问题是: 他的目的达到了吗?
And the question is: Was he successful?
当你看到伤亡人数
When you look at the numbers,
你会比预想的还要震惊 比尔
you were harder hit than you thought, Bill.
我们仍在运作
We're still functioning.
也许不是百分之百
Maybe not at a 100%,
但如果给我所需的人手...
but when you install the people I've asked for...
我们能重整旗鼓
we'll be back to fighting strength.
你们追查比尔克有进展了吗?
Have you made any progress finding Bierko?
我们查到了一个女人
We've identified a woman
她可以帮我们找到他
we believe might lead us to him.
科莱特·斯滕格
Collette Stenger.
我们已经派了作战队过去抓她了
We've just sent a tac team to bring her in.
很好
Good.
我喜欢看着你穿上衣服
I enjoy watching you get dressed
就像我喜欢看着你一♥丝♥不♥挂♥一样
almost as much as I enjoy watching you get undressed.
你自己也该穿好衣服
You should get dressed yourself
然后把这些袋子送过去
and send the bags down.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表