24小时
第5季 第23集
前情提要
你是国家的叛徒 政♥府♥的耻辱
You're a traitor to this country and a disgrace to your office.
罗根想置我于死地 因为他觉得我知道太多了
Logan wants me dead because he thinks I know too much.
你知道 罗根想要掩盖的东西太多了
Logan had more to protect, and you know that.
亚伦? -夫人 别过来
Aaron? - Ma'am, please stay where you are.
比尔克跑了 -什么?
Bierko's escaped. - What?
多久前的事?
How long ago?
戴维斯 我是凯伦·海耶斯 发生什么了?
Davis, Karen Hayes here. What happened?
我们的领头车遭到路边炸♥弹♥袭击
Our lead car got taken out by an IED.
我偷听到了比尔克和他手下的谈话 他说他们不会就此罢休
I overheard Bierko talking to his men. He said they're not finished.
我肯定他说了些和毒气罐有关的事
I'm sure he said something about a nerve gas canister.
起先是亨德森设计 让比尔克获得神经毒气的
Henderson set up Bierko with the nerve gas to begin with.
相信我 你这纯属浪费时间 他不会帮我们的
Trust me. You're wasting your time. He's not going to help us.
和他做笔交易 他就会帮我们了
He will if we offer him a deal.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
消失 就像你为了不被移交给中国而消失那样
I'll disappear just like you did so they wouldn't turn you over to the Chinese.
见不到比尔克的人头
Anything less than Bierko's head on a plate,
一切免谈
this deal is off.
比尔克马上就会释放Sentox毒气 我们得知道在哪
Bierko's going to release the Sentox gas soon. We need to know where.
是一艘俄♥国♥潜艇 杰克
It's a Russian submarine, Jack.
俄♥国♥D4级的潜艇上有什么装备?
What is the armament package on a Russian Delta-4 class sub?
据我所知 有12枚蝎尾鞭对地攻击导弹
Best of my knowledge, 12 Scorpion land-attack missiles.
快速又精准 可携带多弹头
They're fast and accurate, carry multiple warheads.
一枚就可以炸毁数个街区
One of them can take out several city blocks.
上尉 我们已确定纳塔莉亚是恐怖袭击的目标
Lieutenant, we believe the Natalia has been targeted for a terrorist attack.
我们认为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥盯上了潜艇上的导弹
We think the terrorists are after your missiles on the sub.
你要确保潜艇的安全 立即关闭武器系统
You need to secure your vessel and lock down your weapons system immediately.
那边
That way.
我们已经控制了武器系统
We have control of the weapons system.
以下事件发生于早上5点至6点之间
我清除了毒气 空气指数正常
I've flushed the Sentox. The atmospheric readings are all normal.
可以正常呼吸了
It's safe to breathe.
将目标坐标... 上传至导弹系统
The coordinates for the targets... upload them into the missiles.
进入发射倒计时
Begin the launch countdown.
摘下面具
Remove your masks.
我们马上要完成今天的计划了
We are close to finishing what we started today.
我已确定12个高价值的目标:
I have identified 12 high-value targets:
金融中心 交通枢纽 高人口密度地区
financial centers, transportation hubs, high-population-density areas.
美国人今早醒来就会知道
The Americans will wake up this morning to discover
他们为美俄的结盟 付出了多么惨重的代价
how steep a price they've paid for their alliance with Moscow.
我们今天要完成的任务
What we're about to accomplish today
将会被国人铭记
will be remembered by our countrymen forever.
雷恩斯女士 -柯尔克将军
Ms. Raines. - Admiral Kirkland.
我想你是要向我报告洛杉矶港口的一些紧急事件吧?
I understand you're reporting some type of emergency at the Port of Los Angeles?
为了和俄♥国♥顺利签署协议
In anticipation of today's treaty with the Russians,
俄♥罗♥斯♥的纳塔莉亚潜艇停在港口 接受美国海军的检查
the Russian submarine Natalia is docked here for inspection by the U.S. Navy.
我熟悉具体操作 是我亲自授权的
I'm familiar with the exercise. I authorized it myself.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥控制了那艘潜艇
Terrorists have seized control of that submarine.
什么? 我们没有收到船员的任何求救信♥号♥♥
What? We haven't received any distress signals from the crew.
因为他们都死了 长官 包括俄方船员 无一幸免
Because they're dead, sir, all of them, including the Russian crew.
我们认为 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥向潜艇的通风系统释放了Sentox毒气
We believe the terrorists have flooded the sub's ventilation system with Sentox nerve gas.
上帝
My God.
长官 我无意越权
Sir, I don't mean to preempt your protocols,
请问调配一队F-18战机 需要多久?
but how long will it take you to scramble a flight of F-18s?
你是让我击沉潜艇?
You're asking me to sink the submarine?
长官 他们控制了12枚多弹头导弹
Sir, these terrorists are in control of 12 multiple-warhead missiles,
除非我们先阻止 不然就会被用来袭击平民
which they will use against civilian targets unless we stop them first.
我需要得到确认
I'll need all of this confirmed.
现场的一个小组可以证实 但现在 我要精确地知道:
We have a team on the ground that can confirm, but now I need to know precisely:
调配战机需要多久?
How long will it take for you to scramble these fighters?
我把F-18战机的大致路线和预计到达时间发给你
I'm sending you the estimated approach vectors and ETA for my F-18s.
我可以让它们在22到25分钟内到达
I can have my fighter jets there within 22 to 25 minutes.
这有点问题 长官
We have a problem, sir.
根据我们的模拟 比尔克在20分钟内就会发射导弹
According to our simulation, Bierko will have his missiles in the air in less than 20 minutes.
立刻调配战机
Scrambling the jets right now,
不过在我看来 可能还得靠你们现场的小组
but it seems to me as if this is going to be up to your team on the ground.
我们看到潜艇了
We have visual contact with the sub.
舱门还是关着 舰船被他们封锁了
Hatches are still closed. Ship's been locked down.
确认顶部有一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 正严密看守着
Confirming one hostile topside, standing guard.
杰克 根据克萝伊的模拟 比尔克将在20分钟内发射这些导弹
Jack, Chloe's simulation has Bierko firing those missiles in less than 20 minutes.
如果他已定好目标 那就会更快
Sooner than that if he's already started programming targets.
海军无法及时拦截
The Navy won't be able to intercept in time.
杰克 我是奥黛丽 我刚和柯尔克上将通过话
Jack, it's Audrey. I just got off the phone with Admiral Kirkland.
他已派出了F-18战机 但它们
He's scrambling F-18s, but they won't be able to
无法及时赶到 击沉潜艇
get them in the air in time in order to destroy the sub.
支援还有多远? -很远
How far out are reinforcements? - Too far.
另增的作战部队在导弹发射前无法赶到
Additional tac teams won't arrive until after the missiles have launched.
那就是说我们只有自己拿下比尔克了
That means we have to take Bierko down ourselves.
那不太现实 杰克 潜艇上只有四个入口
That's not a real option, Jack. There are only four entry points on that submarine.
我们得假设比尔克已封锁了它们 并严加看守
We have to assume that Bierko's locked them down and is defending them.
杰克 比尔说得没错 我们没有足够的人力物力登上潜艇
Jack, Bill's right. We don't have the manpower or the resources to get on that sub.
或许可以 有人从右舷放出了信♥号♥♥管
We might. Somebody just launched a signal tube off the starboard side.
什么是信♥号♥♥管?
What's a signal tube?
是一种无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥ 船员遇到紧急情况时可以发出水面
It's a radio beacon crewmen can send to the surface in case of emergencies.
克萝伊 如果里面有我方人员 那就可以帮我们登上潜艇
Chloe, if there are friendlies inside, they can help us board the sub.
搜索所有应急频率 -正搜索
I want you to scan all emergency frequencies. - On it.
我们等着
Standing by.
杰克 我们这样约好的...
Jack, just so we're straight...
阻止了比尔克 你就帮我和我妻子永远消失 对吗?
we stop Bierko, my wife and I disappear for good, with your help, right?
对 -还有件事
Yeah. - One other thing.
如果要我和你一起上潜艇 我需要一把枪
If I'm going on that sub with you, I need a firearm.
我会掩护你
I'll cover you.
那正是我担心的
Well, that's what I'm worried about.
没有防身武器 我哪也不会去
I don't go anywhere undefended against hostiles.
我仍把你当成敌人
I still consider you a hostile.
杰克 没有枪 我是不会进去的
Jack, I don't get a gun, I don't go in.
杰克 如你所料 潜艇上还有生还者 他正在发出求救信♥号♥♥
Jack, you were right. There's a survivor on the submarine. He's sending out a distress signal.
他能在这个频率上通信吗? -可以
Can he receive on this frequency? - Yeah.
把他接进来
Patch him through.
重复 海军军士蒂姆·鲁尼 位于纳塔莉亚 K524上
I repeat. Petty Officer Tim Rooney, on Natalia K524.
7号♥码 紧急呼救 我们遭到袭击
Code seven. SOS. We are under attack.
鲁尼军士 我叫杰克·鲍尔
Petty Officer Rooney, my name is Jack Bauer.
是洛杉矶反恐局的
I'm with the Counter Terrorist Unit, Los Angeles.
到底发生什么了 长官? 所有人都死了
What the hell is going on, sir? Everyone's dead.
而且控制室里有人试图操控导弹发射系统
And there are people in the Control Room trying to operate the missile launch system.
他们到底是谁? -是俄♥罗♥斯♥分♥裂♥分子
Who the hell are they? - They're Russian separatists.
他们是今天早些时候发动袭击的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're the terrorists that were responsible for the attacks that took place earlier today.
海军方面知道这些情况吗?
Does the Navy know about this?
知道 他们已经派出了战机 但我觉得他们无法及时赶到
Yeah. They're sending in fighters, but I don't think they're going to get here in time.
那我们该怎么办?
So what are we supposed to do?
还有其他船员生还吗?
Did anyone else from your crew survive the attack?
没有 我想没有了
No. I don't think so.
你在哪?
Where are you?
下层辅助工程室 警报响的时候
Lower Level, Auxiliary Engineering.
我正在下面开列存货清单
I was down here doing an inventory when the alarms went off.
空气测量表亮了红灯 这是个密封间 我就关上了
The atmospheric gauges red-lined. It's a sealed compartment, so I shut it down.
袭击舰船的人戴着防毒面具吗?
The men that attacked the ship, were they wearing gas masks?
戴着 但几分钟前摘下了
They were, but they took them off a few minutes ago.
很好 那说明他们已经清除了空气中的Sentox毒气
Okay, good. That means they flushed the Sentox out of the air system.
你可以自♥由♥行动了 等一下
You should be able to move around freely. Hold on one second.
克萝伊? -怎么了 杰克?
Chloe? - Yes, Jack?
帮我找到离鲁尼军士
I want you to get me the nearest entry point
当前位置最近的入口
to Petty Officer Rooney's current position.
最近的是前舱安全舱口
The closest hatch is the forward escape hatch.
收到
Copy that.
鲁尼军士 你有枪吗?
Petty Officer Rooney, do you have a firearm?
没有 军械库在船的另一侧
No. The armory's on the other side of the ship.
你得找样东西代替武器
You need to find something that you can use as a weapon.
我有... 我有一件多功能工具 上面有把刀
I have a... I have a utility tool. It has a knife on it.
会有用的 我要你到上层去
That'll work. I want you to make your way up to the Upper Level.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表