我们都知道不可能
We both know that would never happen.
您别无选择
You're doing the only thing you can do.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥称这次的协议为 非人道的契约...
The terrorists, calling the treaty an Unholy Pact...
罗根夫人 如果有人窜改了
Mrs. Logan, if someone altered the recording
你跟大卫·帕默尔的通话记录
of your conversation with David Palmer,
应该告诉总统
the President needs to know.
不 现在还不能说
No, not now, not yet.
您在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
查尔斯为了首脑会议和人♥质♥危机
Charles is much too preoccupied
已经够烦的了
between the Summit and the hostage situation.
他一定没有心情来管这事
He's not in the frame of mind to deal with this.
更何况 他认为我情绪还不稳定
Besides, he thinks I'm unstable.
我要找个适当的机会 把证据给他看
Which means I have to show it to him in just the right way.
所以 在签订协议前
So until the treaty is signed,
我要跟证据 形影不离
I'm not letting this out of my sight.
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
抱歉 我没时间解释
I'm sorry, I don't have time to explain.
你说你去救人♥质♥了
You said you were going in to get the hostages.
我们跟杰克失去联络了
We lost contact with Jack.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
还不确定怎么回事
We're not sure what happened,
但我们要改变进攻计划
but we need to change our assault plan.
杰克没事吧? -不知道
Is Jack okay? - We don't know.
那德里克呢?
What about Derek?
一有最新消息 我一定会告诉你
As soon as we get more information, I'll make sure you're told.
求你了 我... -赫胥黎夫人...
Please, I... - Mrs. Huxley...
我得走了
I need to go.
事态的发展变得更为可怕
The situation here continues to grow more tragic.
我们刚收到的电视画面确认
We've just received a video feed confirming
又有一名人♥质♥ 在安大略机场大厅被处决
that another hostage has been executed inside the main terminal at Ontario Airport.
杰克... -什么也别说
Jack... - Don't say anything.
我们会没事的
We're going to get through this,
现在什么都别说
just don't say anything right now.
... 白宫发言人反复声明
... White House spokesperson
总统跟俄♥国♥总统
confirms and reiterates the President's intention
会按预定计划签订协议
to sign the historic pact with his Russian counterpart as scheduled.
你打给反恐局
You're going to call CTU and
说你改变了进攻计划
tell them you've revised your assault profile.
叫他们来
Tell them to come
南面 12号♥门的
to the emergency door,
紧急出口
south of gate 12.
他们不会盲从我的
They won't just do that because I ask them to.
他们会要一个解释
They'll need an explanation.
这是你的事 鲍尔先生
That's your concern, Mr. Bauer.
根据进攻路线覆写4号♥盘 确定机场坐标
Overwrite volume four with the approach vectors and rekey with the airport grid.
好的 等等 就等1秒钟
Okay, hold on, just for one second.
连1秒也不能等 我们要抓紧时间救人♥质♥
We don't have one second, we're running out of time to save the hostages.
需要帮忙吗 斯宾塞?
Want some help, Spenser?
他不需要
He doesn't need any help.
两边都要抓紧工作 不能漏掉任何信息
Just keep managing the two ways or else we're gonna have dropout.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是奥布莱恩小姐吗?
You're Miss. O'Brian, right?
你哪位?
Who are you?
我是林恩·麦吉尔 从总部来的
Lynn McGill, I'm from district.
我在存储管理演讲会上 见过你
I met you when you came out for that memory management lecture.
是吧 你有什么事?
If you say so, what do you need?
我要找比尔?布坎南 他在吗?
I need to talk to Bill Buchanan. Is he around?
他在情报室 现在很忙
He's in the situation room, he's kind of busy right now.
我去找他 谢谢
I see him, thanks.
我期待今天跟你并肩作战
I look forward to working with you today.
你不认识林恩·麦吉尔 是吧?
You don't know who Lynn McGill is, do you?
不认识 不关我事 回去工作
No, and I don't care, get back to work.
柯蒂斯的小队进去后
Once Curtis and his teams go in there,
要及时向我汇报情况
I want an update on deployment of HRT.
布坎南先生 你知道我要来吧
Mr. Buchanan, I assume they told you I was coming.
林恩 可以叫我比尔
Lynn, please... call me Bill.
私底下 我们能喝杯啤酒什么
If we were having a beer or something, but at work,
但在工作上 还是正式点比较好
it's better if we maintain a more formal mode of address.
你舒服就好
Whatever makes you feel comfortable.
我们在做最后的准备
Look, we're in the middle of final prep here.
我知道
I know.
罗根总统希望我们尽快解决这件事
I understand President Logan wants us to go into the terminal as soon as possible.
我知道 要赶在签订协议之前
Yes, before the treaty is signed.
柯蒂斯准备行动了吗?
Is Curtis manning ready to send his teams in?
是的 但我们还在筹划
He is, but we're flying blind.
我知道杰克·鲍尔隐匿在大厅里
My briefing sheet says that we have Jack Bauer on the inside.
我们已经有20分钟没有联络了
And we haven't heard from him for close to 20 minutes now.
听上去很有趣
Well, that's interesting.
林恩 我不明白总部派你来干嘛
Lynn, I read the bulletin from division, but I still don't know why you're here.
总部被白宫逼得很紧
District was getting heat from the White House.
逼什么了?
Heat about what?
杰克·鲍尔
Jack Bauer.
他们只想事情顺利解决
They just want to know things are running smoothly.
我们在解决 林恩
We're on track, Lynn.
当然
Well, I'm sure you are,
但这是我的任务
but that's my assignment.
所有服务器上都能查看到行动方案吗?
Is your tactical wired through to all the servers?
全都可以 你可以去4号♥工作站
Yes, it is, you can go ahead and plug into station four.
我要借用你的办公室 布坎南先生
I'd prefer to work from your office, Mr. Buchanan.
我不是要取代你
I hate to displace you,
我只想处于有利地势
but I think I should have a central vantage point
我希望你不介意 暂时去其他工作站
and I just want to make sure that you're okay working from another station.
没关系
Fine.
好
Good.
还有 呃...
And, uh...
也没什么大不了 但是...
it's not a big deal, but...
我希望让每个人 都清楚我的身份
just so that everyone's clear on the chain of command.
你该在大家面前 介绍一下我
I think you should address me as Mr. McGill in front of the others.
林恩 我想没这个必要
You know, Lynn, I'd rather not.
只是一个建议
Just a suggestion.
我要用一下你的办公室 这可不是一个建议
Anyway, I need your office and that's not a suggestion.
请便
Fine.
布坎南先生 杰克·鲍尔在1号♥线
Mr. Buchanan, it's Jack Bauer on line one.
柯蒂斯在线上吗?
Is Curtis plugged into this call?
我在 比尔
I'm on, Bill.
接通杰克
Go ahead, put Jack through.
你们都可以跟杰克·鲍尔通话
You're both on with Jack Bauer.
杰克 发生什么事了?
Jack, what happened?
一个歹徒跟我离得太近了
One of the hostiles got too close.
我不得不挂断电♥话♥
I had to end the transmission.
好吧 我们马上行动
All right, we'll restart the countdown.
不用 柯蒂斯
Negative, Curtis.
我们要取消这次计划
We need to scrap the existing plan.
寻找新的突破口
Find a new breach point.
我的人已经就位了
My men are already in position.
人♥质♥被移♥动♥的区域
They moved the hostages within the kill zone.
很容易被火力所伤
They'll be taken out with the crossfire.
南面12号♥门 有一个紧急出口
There's an emergency door just south of gate 12.
那里没有把守
It's unguarded.
可以安全进入
You should be able to punch through with no opposition.
但我还是有点不放心
I see it, but I'm not comfortable with this entry point.
那是唯一的选择
It's the only shot we've got.
你还在吗?
Are you there now?
还在
Yes, it's clear.
我在侧翼 2号♥位
I'm in a flank two position.
重复 我在侧翼 2号♥位
I repeat, I am in flank two position.
柯蒂斯 重新部署需要多长时间?
Curtis, how long before your teams can redeploy?
大概20分钟
About 20 minutes.
30分钟内
The President's going to sign that treaty
总统会签订协议
within 30 minutes.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表