我尽快部署
I'll go as fast as I can.
杰克 我的人就位后再通知你
Jack, I'll call you when my men are in position.
到时听你指挥
You can call us in.
收到 我会一直待命
Copy that, I'll be standing by.
伊恩跟伊希梅尔
Ivan and Ishmael.
你们留下来看守人♥质♥
Stay with the hostages.
其他的人 跟我过来
The rest of you come here.
弗拉德 看着他们
Vlad, guard them.
你表现得很好
You're doing great.
我是曼宁
Manning.
我是布坎南
It's Buchanan.
还要多久才行动?
How long until your people are ready to move on the terrorists?
大概15分钟
About 15 minutes.
怎么这么久?
Why so long?
杰克改变了突破口
When Jack called and changed the breach point,
我必须重新部署 包括爆破点
I had to modify everything, including the explosives.
他们必须重新站位
They have to be repositioned precisely.
也许不该听杰克的安排
Maybe it's a mistake to write down Jack's new information.
太久了
It might take too long.
杰克知道我们时间有限
Jack's aware of our deadline.
如果他认为不值得
If he didn't think it was worth the delay,
他不会打电♥话♥过来
he wouldn't have made the call.
我相信他
I trust him.
好吧 柯蒂斯 15分钟内
All right, Curtis, 15 minutes.
你必须摆平这件事
You have to make this happen.
我会的
I will.
就位后 通知我
Call when you're in position.
布坎南先生?
Mr. Buchanan?
麦吉尔先生要见你
Mr. McGill needs to see you in his office.
告诉他我很忙 叫他等会儿
It'll have to wait, tell him I'm busy.
他说要立刻过去
He said it had to be now.
好吧
Fine.
不 我在这儿很好
No, I'm settled in fine.
如果有任何需要 我会说 谢谢 阁下na
If I need anything, I'll call, thanks, Donna.
什么事 林恩?
What is it, Lynn? I'm up to my ears
我得集中精力 处理这次人♥质♥危机
trying to coordinate this hostage situation.
坐 布坎南先生
Sit down, Mr. Buchanan.
可以别再叫布坎南先生了吗?
Would you stop with the Mr. Buchanan?
我们马上就要行动了
We need to get this assault in motion now.
坐 比尔
Sit down, Bill.
我刚通知白宫
I informed the White House that
营救工作已经重回正轨
the rescue operation is back on track.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得承认 讨论一次
I must admit, though, I felt a little inappropriate
我没有参与过的行动 是有点不适合
talking about an operation that I didn't personally review.
所以在你叫人进攻之前
So before you send your men into the terminal,
我要了解行动方案
I'd like to see the playbook.
听着 你别插手我的工作 林恩
Look, I can't have you micro-managing my work here, Lynn.
如果你要插手 只要打声招呼 我就回家
If you want to do my job, just let me know, I'll go home.
请别这么防备我
Please don't be defensive.
我不是在挑衅 我只在做份内之事
I'm not challenging you, I'm just trying to do my job.
我让克萝伊把方案发给你 还有事吗?
I'll have Chloe send it to your laptop, anything else?
暂时没有
That's all for now.
比尔?
Bill?
跟我对立
Fighting me isn't going to increase
并不会增加救人♥质♥的机会
our chances of saving those people's lives.
林恩要看行动方案 发给他
Lynn wants to look at the revised assault plan. Send it to him.
他要替代你 指挥行动吗?
Does that mean he's running point, instead of you?
他只是要看方案 克萝伊
It just means he wants to see the plan, Chloe.
比尔
Bill.
根据杰克的情报 柯蒂斯还有10分钟
Curtis just confirmed that his team will
就准备进攻
be ready in ten minutes based on Jack's new intel.
目前 对于是否取消 原定1小时内签订的
As of this time, there is no word as to whether or not the President
美俄之间历史性的协议
is going to call off the signing of the historic treaty agreement
总统方面还没有任何回应
between the United States and Russia scheduled for just under an hour.
我们杀了上一个人♥质♥后 白宫有反应吗?
There been any response from the White House since we killed the last hostage?
他们还是会
They released their statement confirming
按计划签订协议
the signing of the treaty is going ahead as planned.
只要他们觉得会营救成功 就不会屈服
They won't capitulate as long as they think their rescue attempt will succeed.
一旦杀了他们
Once we kill them,
他们就会觉悟 根本别无选择
then they'll realize their options have run out.
因为我 这些人唯一获救的机会也没了
The only chance these people had of being rescued is gone because of me.
大家今天都会死 德里克
People were going to die here today, Derek.
这本来就是他们的计划
That was their plan.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
如果不是我 你不会被他们逮住
I'm the reason you went along with them.
如果我不在这儿...
If I wasn't here...
别说了
Stop it.
事情还有转机
This is not over.
对于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的要求 还没有官方谴责
While there has been no official rebuke of the terrorists' demands,
白宫声明 总统的立场不会改变
statements from the White House appear to confirm the President's position is unchanged
并且协议会如期签订
and that the treaty will be signed within the hour as scheduled.
这关系到将近60个人的生命
That puts the lives of the approximately 60 men,
其中还包括妇女和儿童
women and children being held as hostage in question.
如果恐♥怖♥分♥子♥执行...
Were the terrorists to carry out their intentions...
好消息 先生
Good news, sir.
反恐局跟杰克·鲍尔重新联络上了
CTU has reestablished contact with Jack Bauer.
营救行动重新步入正轨
The rescue operation is back on track.
但这样还是不能保证
But that's still no guarantee.
你说什么 先生?
Excuse me, sir?
当他们进攻时 也许人♥质♥就会被杀
The hostages may be killed when we go in there.
老实说吧
Let's be honest.
完全有可能发生
That's more likely than not.
我们不知道 先生
We don't know that, sir.
苏瓦若夫总统正在外面等您
President Suvarov is waiting for you outside.
你们要一起上台 我们都支持这项协议
You're walking outside together onto the stage. We all agreed to the protocol.
已经到时间了? -是的 先生
It's time already? - Yes, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President.
请吧?
Shall we?
听说行动延迟了
My people have just informed me that the assault has been delayed.
就要开始行动了
It's happening now.
在协议签订前
It will happen
会采取行动 不要担心
before the treaty is signed. Don't worry.
总统先生 我跟你一样
Mr. President, like you,
为了这次签订协议的成功 赌上我的政♥治♥生涯
I have staked much of my political future on the success of this treaty.
如果营救失败了
If this rescue attempt fails,
不仅毫无意义
it will not only be rendered meaningless,
还会成为笑柄
it will become a mockery
我俩都会
and so will we.
我来护送罗根夫人
I'm here to escort Mrs. Logan.
仪式就要开始了
The ceremony's beginning any minute.
她马上就出来
She'll be out in a moment.
哦 我可以...
Oh, may I...
说两句话吗?
have a word?
你知道罗根夫人去了档案室吗?
You're aware Mrs. Logan was found in one of the archive rooms?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about that.
亚伦·皮尔斯说你骗了他
Aaron Pierce said you lied to him.
你说罗根夫人在房♥间里
You told him Mrs. Logan was in her room
实际上她去翻查文件了
when she was actually going through classified documents.
我想你不明白
I don't think you understand just how
这件事的严重性
grave this situation is.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
罗根夫人从档案室里 拿走了一份
Mrs. Logan removed a document from the archive
高度敏感的机密情报
that contains highly sensitive intelligence protocols.
她不是这么说的
That's not what she said it was.
那她怎么说的?
What exactly did she say she took?
我想你该跟她说这件事
I think that you should talk to her about this.
伊芙琳 这非常重要
Evelyn, this is important.
她怎么跟你说的?
What did she tell you?
她说是她跟大卫·帕默尔的通话记录
She said it was a transcript of a call she had with David Palmer.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表