back up what I'm saying.
可以验证我所说的话
It's been checked.
已经查过了
And cross-checked with the onboard flight recorder.
也和飞机上的飞行记录仪交叉比对过
Every command came directly from your console.
每个命令都直接来自你的控制台
You gotta get to grips with this, Chris.
你得认真对待此事 克里斯
But I can't help you unless you own up to what you did.
可除非你坦白一切 不然我也爱莫能助
You can let the MPs know when you're ready to talk to me.
你准备好坦白 就告诉宪兵
Greg, the answer has to be on my flight key,
格雷格 答案一定就在我的操控密钥里
okay? I've been set up. I swear to God!
懂吗 我被陷害了 我对天发誓
Check it again!
复查一遍
Just, please.
求你了
They're missing something, I know it.
我知道他们遗漏了些东西
Something that'll clear me!
而那恰恰会还我清白
Greg!
格雷格
I can not tell you how much I appreciate the support on this, Alastair.
对于您的支持 我感激不尽 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
I know it hasn't been easy.
我知道这一直都绝非易事
Well, sitting down with opposition leaders rarely is.
是啊 同反对党领袖坐下来谈判可不简单
That's why I do it as little as possible.
所以我才能免则免
But your presence here I believe will go a long way
不过您的大驾光临 一定会非常有助于
towards securing the votes needed
在基地租期问题上
for an extension on the lease of your base.
争取足够多的选票
Audrey! Mr. Prime Minister.
奥德莉 首相阁下
I'd like you to meet my daughter, Audrey.
我很荣幸地向您介绍小女 奥德莉
Yes, we know each other of course.
我们早就认识了
Thank you so much for everything you've done
非常感谢你为这次招待会
for the guest list for this reception.
精心准备了来宾名单
Thank you. I do have to give my staff all the credit.
谢谢 这些都归功于我的员工
I'm sorry to interrupt you,
很抱歉打扰你们
but Mark needs to have a word with you when you have a moment.
马克希望在您有空时和您聊一下
I'm sure the prime minister and I can find plenty of things
我肯定首相和我会有很多话题
to talk about until you return.
可以一直聊到您回来
Thank you, Alastair.
谢谢 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
Sir, we just received word,
长官 我们刚收到消息
an American drone fired a missile
一架美国无人机在阿富汗
at one of our own armored vehicles in Afghanistan.
对我军一辆装甲车发射了一枚导弹
Four people were killed.
四人遇难
It appears one of our own pilots is responsible.
似乎是我们的一个操控员干的
Two of the dead were British officers.
两名死者是英国♥军♥官
Oh, my God. By our hand?
天哪 我们的人杀的吗
Yes, Mr. President.
是的 总统阁下
This incident is gonna wipe out the support we needed
这起事件会摧毁我们保留迪戈加西亚岛上
to maintain our drone base in Diego Garcia.
无人机基地所需的一切支持
We have to discuss the implications...
我们必须讨论事件可能的影响...
Later.
稍后讨论
I think it's important
我觉得
that the prime minister hear this news from me.
这个消息必须由我亲口告诉首相
Hold on.
稍等
Agent Navarro.
纳瓦罗特工
What is it, Navarro?
什么事 纳瓦罗
I've been trying to reach you, sir.
我一直在联♥系♥您 长官
There's been a situation. Bauer escaped.
出了状况 鲍尔逃跑了
What are you talking about? You just apprehended him!
你说什么呢 你们才刚逮捕他啊
Yes, sir. Which may have been exactly what he wanted.
是的 长官 这可能正中他的下怀
What?
什么
He broke out another prisoner, an ex-colleague of his.
他营救了另一个囚犯 是他以前的同事
It appears that Bauer's purpose for being in London
看来鲍尔此次来伦敦的目的
was to effect that rescue.
是实施这次营救
So you're saying he has no designs on President Heller?
这么说他没有预谋刺杀海勒总统?
From what we know, it appears unlikely.
据我们所知 不太可能
But you can't be sure. I mean,
但你们也不能确定 我是说
for all you know, he may need this colleague
据你们所知 他可能需要这名同事
to carry out his attack on the president.
对总统实施袭击
I suppose it's possible.
应该有这可能
Should I alert the Brits?
我该提醒英国方面吗
No. We have enough to contend with.
不用 我们足以对付了
It is on you to reacquire Bauer. And I'd do it quickly,
抓回鲍尔就交给你了 行动要快
or you can kiss your career good-bye.
不然就和你的职业生涯说再见吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
No, that's not why I'm calling.
不 这不是我打电♥话♥的原因
When was the last time you saw Yates?
你上次见到耶茨是什么时候
Your friend's tattoo.
你朋友的纹身
It's Serbian mob. One slash for each murder he's committed.
是塞尔维亚黑帮 杀一个人就划一道
What the hell have you been doing the past four years?
四年来你到底都在干些什么
What have you got on Yates?
耶茨的消息怎么样了
Nothing on the underground.
地下没他踪影
We're gonna start searching block by block.
我们要开始一个个街区搜索了
Work fast.
抓紧
Why are you doing this, Jack?
你为什么这么做 杰克
Some fantasy that if you stop the attack, save Heller,
幻想着要是你阻止了这次袭击 救了海勒
all will be forgiven?
一切就都会得到原谅吗
You can return back to your daughter and her family?
你就能回到女儿和她家人身边了吗
There's no going back for me. It's not about that.
我回不去了 所以不是这个原因
I told you this is bigger than Heller.
我告诉过你 这事绝非刺杀海勒那么简单
No, you said that for Adrian's benefit.
不 你说的是为了阿德里安好
But I know you, Jack.
可不管怎样
For better or worse.
我了解你 杰克
You know Heller.
你认识海勒
You know he's a good man.
你知道他是个好人
No, I don't know that.
不 我不知道
And you didn't answer my question.
你还没有回答我的问题
Why you?
为什么你要这么做
I owe him.
我欠他的
I owe his family.
我亏欠他的家人
You mean Audrey.
你是指奥德莉吧
Audrey and her dad are part of the same system that screwed us both.
正是奥德莉和她爸所在的政♥府♥害惨了我俩
At least I'm doing something to fight against it.
至少我在与之对抗
How?
怎么对抗
By leaking classified information? Military secrets?
靠泄露机密情报和军事机密吗
People are out there dying in the field, Chloe.
战场上正有人徘徊在死亡边缘 克洛伊
Intelligence agencies keep secrets
情报机构保守秘密
because what they're doing is criminal.
是因为他们在做的是非法勾当
You're smarter than that. I can see you talking,
你没这么笨吧 可我只看到
but all I can hear is Adrian Cross.
你在当阿德里安·克洛斯的传声筒
You don't get to judge me, Jack.
你没资格评判我 杰克
Not after what I've been through.
特别是在我的痛苦遭遇之后
Hey, Stosh,
斯托什
look at this.
看这个
It's raw footage from an embedded reporter.
这是来自一个驻军记者的原始视频画面
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's a friendly fire incident in Afghanistan.
这是一起发生在阿富汗的友军误伤事件
There's a lot of chatter on the military channels.
军事频道有很多相关报道
An American drone attacked an allied military vehicle.
一架美国无人机袭击了一辆联军装甲车
There's four people dead.
四人死亡
Pilot's saying he didn't do it.
操控员说不是他干的
Says someone or something took control of the drone.
说是有人或什么东西控制了无人机
They actually believe that?
他们真信了吗
Where was this drone piloted from?
是从哪里操控这架无人机的
Here in the U.K. Lower Heyford Air Force Base.
英国这里 下海福特空军基地
Tracked through Milstar Satellite System?
通过军事战略战术中继卫星系统追踪吗
That's the same system Yates was hacking into.
这正是耶茨黑进的卫星系统
Maybe that's how they plan to attack Heller.
或许这就是他们计划袭击海勒的方法
There are easier ways to assassinate a president than hijack a drone.
有比劫持无人机更容易的方法去刺杀总统
Not if they're trying to make a point.
如果他们此举是有意为之就不同了
This attack was in Afghanistan.
这次袭击发生在阿富汗
Maybe it was a dry run.
或许这是次演习
I think you should talk to someone in the government.
我觉得你该找个政♥府♥官员谈谈
Who? No one would listen.
找谁 没人会听
They think I'm a terrorist.
他们把我当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
This is our only play. We need to find Yates.
这是我们唯一的机会 我们得找到耶茨
He's in West Ealing...
他在西伊灵
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表