This goes bad, it's on you.
出事的话你负责
Uncuff us, and maybe we can discuss a deal.
给我们松绑 或许我们可以谈谈
We'll release you as soon as you tell me
你告诉我们耶茨是谁
who Yates is and what this man wanted with him.
这人找他干嘛 就给你们松绑
Come on, stop wasting my time.
快点 别浪费我时间
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
and I don't really care.
也不想知道
But what I do know
但我确定
is that you're not the police.
你们不是条子
So why don't you both do us all a favor
所以不如我们各退一步
and piss off?
然后各走各的 怎样
Go on.
来吧
Kate...
凯特
local police are on their way.
伦敦警方正赶过来
Navarro wants us out.
纳瓦罗命令撤离
We can't do that; these men are our only lead to Bauer.
我们不能走 这些人是找到鲍尔的唯一线索
Navarro doesn't care.
纳瓦罗才不管这些呢
Cut 'em loose! We're leaving.
给他们松绑 我们撤
Yeah, sure.
是
Bad luck.
算你倒霉
Leave him. He stays.
把他留下
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
He's coming with us; he knows something.
带上他 他知道些线索
Well, he wasn't exactly in a rush to speak, now, was he?
他压根就没打算急着招
Everybody has a weak spot. We'll find his.
每个人都有弱点 他也不例外
Navarro wants us out.
纳瓦罗命令我们撤离
We have to pull out.
我们必须执行
Navarro also wants us to find Bauer,
纳瓦罗也希望我们找到鲍尔
so grab his arms. No.
快来抬他的胳膊 不
Well, then, you better go.
那你最好离开
Because I'm not leaving here without him.
不带上他我不走
Do you know what the police will do if they find CIA agents
你知道要是警♥察♥发现这事涉及中情局的人
in the middle of this?
他们会怎么做吗
Yeah.
我知道
Now approaching Waterloo.
下一站 滑铁卢
Train's coming in.
列车就要到站了
Hurry. I'll follow you on surface streets.
快点 我在地面跟着你
Attention, passengers heading to Warren Street.
前往沃伦街的乘客请注意
There is a delay on track two.
二号♥线会晚点
Arrival time from the 3:00 track
三点抵达的列车
will be delayed by ten minutes.
将晚点十分钟
Which car is she on?
她在哪节车厢
She's in the fifth from the front.
她在正着数第五节
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
This train terminates at Neasden.
本次列车终点站尼斯顿
Next stop, Charing Cross.
下一站 查令十字街
Now approaching Charing Cross.
前方到站 查令十字街
Put the case down or I will shoot.
放下箱子 不然我开枪了
Help me! That man, he's trying to kill me!
救命 那个人想杀我
She's lying! Help me! Help me!
她说谎 救命 救命
Leave that girl a...
别碰那个女...
Jack, I'm here.
杰克 我到了
Chloe, she's made it to the second level.
克洛伊 她去了第二层
See if you can pick her up.
看看你能不能监控到她
I'm looking.
我在找
Chloe, tell me you got her.
克洛伊 你看到她了吧
She should be coming out any second, Jack.
她随时可能出来 杰克
Come on... where are you?
你快给我出来
She must have found another exit, Jack. Hold on.
杰克 她肯定找到了另一个出口 等等
Chloe, you got her?
克洛伊 看到她了吗
Chloe, do you have her?
克洛伊 你找到她了吗
No. I don't see her.
没有 我没看到她
I missed her.
我跟丢她了
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm right in front of Charing Cross Station.
我在查令十字街车站前
You missed her? How?
你跟丢她了吗 怎么会
I just did, okay?
就是跟丢了 好吗
You made me help you find Yates. We found him.
你让我帮你找耶茨 我们找到他了
He's dead. So just take me back.
他死了 那就带我回去吧
Chloe, what the hell is going on?
克洛伊 究竟发生了什么事
I missed her because, for a second,
我跟丢她了是因为 有一瞬间
I-I thought I saw them.
我以为我看到他们了
Saw who?
看到谁了
Morris and Prescott.
莫里斯和普雷斯科特
I froze.
我呆住了ttttt
I mean, obviously I knew it couldn't be them.
显然我知道不可能是他们
You don't know.
你不知道这事
Know what?
知道什么
They're dead.
他们死了
How?
怎么会
Morris was driving Prescott
普雷斯科特练完足球后
home from soccer practice.
莫里斯开车带他回家
They stopped at a light,
他们停在红绿灯前
and a truck slammed into them.
一辆货车撞了过来
It was dark.
天色太黑
And there was only one witness.
只有一个目击证人
And she just saw
她只看见
a truck driving away.
一辆货车开走了
Chloe.
克洛伊
Chloe, come here.
克洛伊 过来
I am so sorry.
节哀顺变
I was the one.
本该是我
I was the one that always took him to soccer practice.
我才是一直带他去练球的人
It was... it was supposed to be me.
死的... 死的人本该是我
But I had to work late that night,
但我那天晚上工作到很晚
so I asked Morris to do it.
所以我叫莫里斯去了
It was supposed to be me, Jack.
死的本该是我啊 杰克
They were targeting me.
他们想杀的是我
Chloe, why would someone want to target you?
克洛伊 为什么会有人想杀你
Because, Jack, I know what happened
杰克 因为我知道你消失那天
the day you disappeared.
到底发生了什么
You can't bring back the ones you lost.
人死不能复生
Trust me.
相信我
But you can honor their lives
但你可以帮助他人
by helping others.
以此纪念他们
It's the only way forward.
这是走出阴影的唯一途径
You might not give a damn about Heller,
或许你不在乎海勒的死活
but if these attacks happen,
但如果真的发生袭击事件
innocent people will die.
无辜的人将会丧命
A lot of them.
很多无辜的人都会
Now, Chloe, I don't want to make you do anything.
克洛伊 我不想逼你做任何事
But I need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
Please.
拜托了
Help me stop these attacks from happening.
帮我阻止这次袭击
Yes, Ron?
请进 罗恩
I looked into the protocol
我查阅了一下
of handing Bauer over to the Russians.
把鲍尔移交给俄方的规程
Once we catch him,
一旦我们抓到他
rendition requires the president's direct approval.
引渡需要总统的直接批准
So I went ahead and drafted the executive order, which...
所以我提前起草好了
he needs to sign.
需要他签名的总统令
Thanks, Ron. I'll bring this to him.
谢谢你 罗恩 我会带给他的
But we need to keep a tight loop around this.
但我们得对此事严格保密
Bring what to him?
把什么带给他
My concerns about your father handing over the drone pilot
我对你父亲把无人机操控员
to the British.
移交给英方一事很担忧
Let me know when Lieutenant Tanner arrives at the embassy.
坦纳中尉到达大使♥馆♥时通知我一声
Of course.
没问题
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表