but this is all on your head.
但这些人命都要算在你头上
The only death tonight on my head is yours.
今晚只有你的命算在我头上
So, what's your name?
你叫什么
Belcheck.
贝尔切克
Belcheck what?
姓什么
Belcheck.
贝尔切克
Just one word, like Madonna.
就一个名字 跟麦当娜一样
We have POTUS.
我们接到总统了
Repeat, we have POTUS.
重复一遍 我们接到总统了
Hands above your head!
双手抱头
Now!
快
Gentlemen...
各位
show this man respect.
请礼貌些
He's with me.
他是和我一起的
Let him go.
放他走
I thought I'd lost you.
我还以为失去您了
I'm so sorry I put you through this.
抱歉 让你受苦了
That was a damn foolish thing to do, Jim.
您做的事太傻了 老詹
But I understand your reasons.
但我理解您的苦衷
On behalf of a very grateful nation,
谨代表我的国家
I thank you.
向您表示感谢
I'm sure if the circumstances were reversed,
我确定如果你我处境互换
you would've done the same thing, Alastair.
您也会做同样的事 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
Mark.
马克
I put you in a bad spot. I'm sorry, my friend.
我把你置于了非常为难的处境 抱歉 朋友
Like everyone else, I'm just happy you're safe, Mr. President.
总统阁下 我也很高兴您平安归来
Have we heard from Jack yet?
杰克那里有消息了吗
CIA has confirmed Ian and Margot Al-Harazi are dead
中情局确认阿尔-哈拉齐母子都死了
and Bauer is in possession of the override device.
超驰装置在鲍尔手上
Get Jack on that phone for me.
帮我给杰克打个电♥话♥
Straightaway, sir.
马上 阁下
I want every hard drive, I want every terminal.
所有硬盘 所有终端都带走
Everything goes with us. Yes, sir.
所有东西都带走 遵命
This is Bauer.
我是鲍尔
Jack, it's me.
杰克 是我
I'm safely in the office, and I have you to thank for it.
我安全回到办公室了 这要感谢你
I want to thank you for looking after me.
感谢你对我的照顾
Mr. President, it was my honor.
总统阁下 这是我的荣幸
Sir, we're getting ready to head back with the override device.
阁下 我们正准备把超驰装置带回来
We need to get this thing analyzed,
我们需要对它进行分♥析♥
know what we're really dealing with.
搞清我们要应对的是什么
I'll send someone to meet you there.
我会派人去和你会面
Thank you, General.
谢谢 将军
You're with me.
你跟我来
Good work.
干得漂亮
I'll see you back there.
回去见
Agent Morgan.
我是摩根特工
Hi, Kate, it's me.
凯特 是我
I've got something for you.
有事跟你说
Thought you were through supplying me with information.
我还以为你不向我提供情报了
This is different.
这不一样
I'm at a motorcycle repair shop in Camden Lock.
我在卡姆登洛克的一家修车店
I'm stood next to two dead bodies,
我身边有两具尸体
and I believe one of them to be yours.
我相信有一具是你们的人
What do you mean?
什么意思
We found State Department credentials on him.
在他身上发现了美国国♥务♥院♥证件
Jordan Reed?
乔登·里德
What's wrong?
怎么了
You there, Kate?
凯特 还在吗
Uh, yeah, I'm-I'm here.
还在
Do you know this guy?
你认识他吗
What happened?
什么情况
Looks like they were both shot.
看上去两个人都中了枪
There's no ID on the second body.
第二个人身上没有身份证明
All right, I'll be there as soon as I can.
好 我尽快过去
Morgan, what's wrong?
摩根 出什么事了
It's about Jordan.
乔登的事
Someone finally hear from him?
终于有人找到他了吗
He's dead.
他死了
What?
什么
How?
怎么死的
I don't know the details.
细节我也不清楚
I have to go to Camden and find out what's going on.
我得去趟卡姆登 看到底是什么事
I'm coming with you.
我也去
Navarro.
我是纳瓦罗
I just got a call from one of my police contacts.
我刚接到一个英国警局的联络人打来的电♥话♥
They found Jordan, Steve. He's dead.
他们发现乔登了 史蒂夫 他死了
What?
什么
Jordan's dead?
乔登死了吗
K... Kate, what happened?
凯特 出什么事了
I don't know, but they found his body in Camden.
不知道 但他们在卡姆登发现了他的尸体
Erik and I are gonna go over there and find out what's going on.
我和艾瑞克正准备去 看到底怎么回事
What was he doing out there?
他到那里干什么去了
I'm not sure, but they said that they found two bodies.
不清楚 但他们说发现了两具尸体
Two bodies? What... Who was he with?
两具尸体 还有谁
I don't know. I'm... I'm gonna go find out.
不知道 我去看看
I'll call you when I have more information.
有更多消息我就给你打电♥话♥
Sir?
长官
What's this about Jordan?
乔登怎么了
Not right now, Gavin.
现在别问 盖文
I was just phoning you.
我正要打给你
I have a problem.
我有个麻烦
The police just found the body of the analyst
警♥察♥刚刚发现了那个
that was digging around Adam Morgan's files.
想查亚当·摩根资料的分♥析♥员的尸体
They found another body along with it.
他们还发现了另一具尸体
If it's the operative I sent to kill him,
如果是我派去杀他的那个特工
he can be traced back to me.
那就能查到我头上来
I'm just the middleman in all of this, remember?
我只是个中间人 还记得吗
As I said.
我说过了
You once told me, if I needed to get out of here,
你曾说过 如果我要离开这里
that you would help me. Well, I'm asking now.
你会帮我 现在我就请你帮我
I need money, paperwork and safe transport.
我需要钱 文件和安全的交通工具
I'll need something in return.
那我需要点回报
What is it?
你要什么
I understand the override device is on its way to you.
我知道超驰装置正在送去你们那的路上
What do you know about that?
你知道些什么
Just bring it to me.
拿来给我就行了
No, all of the drones have already been grounded.
不行 所有无人机都已停飞
That device is completely useless.
那装置彻底没用了
What do you want with it?
你要它来做什么
Oh, again, best you don't know.
再说一次 你最好别知道
Just bring it to me.
给我就行了
And, I'll make sure you have everything you asked for.
我会保证你要的都给你
Look, that thing's gonna be on lockdown
听着 那东西一送到这里
as soon as it arrives here.
肯定就会被锁起来
I can't just walk out with it.
我不能就这么拿着它堂而皇之地走出大门
You're in charge, you'll find a way.
你是主管 你会想到办法的
Ring me when you have it.
拿到了就打给我
CIA One, this is Jack Bauer.
呼叫中情局一队 我是杰克·鲍尔
We are less than five minutes out.
我们还有不到五分钟了
Device is in hand.
装置已拿到
Lads, can we have a minute?
小伙子们 让我们单独待会儿
This your guy?
这是你们的人吗
That's Jordan Reed.
这是乔登·里德
Morgan, you okay?
摩根 你没事吧
What happened?
怎么回事
Got bloodstains over here and here.
这里和这里有血迹
Looks like that wrench was used as well.
看来还用了扳手
You can tell from the trauma wounds on the guy's skull.
看那人头骨上的伤痕就知道了
There's a blood trail outside, as well.
外面也有血迹
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表