When the authorities arrive,
等当局的人赶到的时候
I will claim that you've been opposed to this attack from the start
我会说你从一开始就反对这次袭击
and that you've been held here against your will.
你是被迫留在这里的
Remember that, okay?
记好了 好吗
I love you, Simone.
我爱你 西蒙妮
I promise...
我保证
All right? I promise I will get you through this, okay?
我保证会让你渡过难关的 好吗
Gear up.
准备出发
What's going on?
怎么回事
A possible hit on the Al-Harazi tape.
阿尔-哈拉齐的视频可能有线索
Any Update?
有什么进展吗
The back-trace program was being bounced from proxy to proxy,
反向追踪程序刚才还在代理服务器间打转
but it suddenly spat out an IP address.
但突然弹出了一个IP地址
I don't know if I'm really that good or that lucky,
不知道是我太厉害还是太幸运
but I'll take it.
不过我都照单全收
Okay.
好了
There it is.
就是这里
Looks like a large estate.
看上去是座大房♥子
Ritter, finish prepping the team. We're leaving here in three.
雷特 准备好队伍 我们三分钟后出发
We're leaving?
您也一起去吗
Yeah, I'm going with. I'm running point.
对 我也去 我指挥
You have a problem with that?
有什么意见吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Good. I'll notify the president we have a lead.
好 我去告诉总统我们有线索了
Let's go, people.
大家准备出发
It's okay, Tom.
没事 汤姆
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这里
I just...
我只是...
I just wanted to tell you...
我只是想告诉你
I just... I wanted to tell you that we have a lead
我只是想告诉你我们有了一条线索
on Al-Harazi's location, and...
关于阿尔-哈拉齐所在的位置
and there's a...
以及...
an operation already in progress.
行动已经展开
That's good news.
真是好消息
I don't even know where to begin.
我都不知道如何跟你开口
Me neither.
我也是
You're-you're married.
你结婚了
Are you happy?
你幸福吗
Is he good to you?
他对你好吗
I know that I should have defended you more
当我知道那些事情的时候
when I heard all those things... Audrey, no.
我本该再多为你辩护的 奥德莉 别
Stop.
别说了
Everything they said
他们所说的一切
i-is true.
都是真的
It was complicated, but...
一言难尽 但是...
I killed those people.
我的确杀了那些人
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You should go.
你该走了
You need to go.
你得走了
You need to go now.
你必须走了
Audrey, you need to go.
奥德莉 你必须走了
You need to go now.
赶紧离开吧
Now.
赶紧
Thank you for coming, Alastair.
谢谢您能过来 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
Well, first of all, I just want to assure you
首先 我向您保证
we take these Al-Harazi tapes very seriously.
我们对阿尔-哈拉齐的视频非常重视
That's good to know.
很高兴知道这一点
The first question we have to answer, of course,
当然 我们首先得解答的问题就是
is whether or not she can actually carry out these threats.
她是不是真的能让这些威胁成真
She can.
她能做到
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
这就是我想要跟您谈的事
25 minutes ago,
二十五分钟前
we lost contact with six Vanguard attack drones
我们与六架部署在北大西洋地区的
operating over the North Atlantic.
先锋型无人机失联
We now believe that
现在我们相信
they're under the control of Margot Al-Harazi,
它们已被玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐控制
who intends to use them against targets in London.
并打算用来袭击位于伦敦的目标
I don't understand, Mr. President.
我不明白 总统阁下
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
We're in the dark of how she pulled it off.
我们也不知道她是如何做到的
We're still trying to sort that out.
我们还在想办法查明
You asked for my support
当初是您让我支持您
for the drone base in Diego Garcia.
在迪戈加西亚岛建无人机基地
I gave you that support,
我支持了您
at the cost of serious political capital.
耗费了相当的政♥治♥资本
I know that. And this is the news you bring me?
我知道 那您就给我带来这种消息吗
That those drones are in the hands of a terrorist?
就来告诉我无人机落入了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手中
And that British citizens are going to die?
而英国公民将因此丧生吗
We pray that's not going to happen.
我们祈祷那样的事不会发生
And how are you going to stop it?
那您要如何阻止
We think we've located Al-Harazi.
我们已定位了阿尔-哈拉齐
Our local Station Chief, Agent Navarro,
我们的本地情报站站长 纳瓦罗特工
is personally leading a raid
正在亲自指挥一次
on where we think she's hiding out.
针对她可能的藏身之地的突袭
We're setting up a feed
我们会设定卫星监控画面
so that we can monitor the operation as it unfolds.
以便行动展开时我们可以实时监控
Your E.T.A. is eight minutes.
预计你们八分钟到达
Copy that. You have satellite yet?
收到 卫星监控有了吗
Coming up now.
马上就好
You should be leading this mission, not Navarro.
行动应该由你而非纳瓦罗负责
He's gonna take the credit
一切都会归功于他
when you're the one who figured out what was going on.
可明明你才是搞明白真♥相♥的人
It's not right.
这不公平
Give me a second.
等我一下
Agent Morgan?
摩根特工
Have you seen the Al-Harazi tape?
你看过阿尔-哈拉齐的视频吗
Of course. Everyone's seen it.
当然 所有人都看过了
It's all over the Internet.
网上到处都是
Are you any closer to finding Margot?
你有找到玛格的进一步线索了吗
Uh, that's why I'm calling.
这就是我打给你的原因
A copy of the tape was deposited onto our interagency server.
有一份视频拷贝存进了我们的跨部门服务器
And our data analyst was able to backtrace it to an IP address.
我们的数据分♥析♥师反向追踪到了一个IP地址
He was? You should give him a raise.
是吗 你该给他升职了
Well, something about it just seems too easy.
不过感觉有点太轻松了
Yeah, I agree.
我有同感
She spends her whole life dedicated to planning that attack,
她这辈子都致力于策划这次袭击上
and then, makes a dumb mistake like this?
怎么可能犯这种低级错误
Look, we already have a team on the way,
我们已经派出了一队人
but I was hoping that you could take a look at the tape.
不过我希望你能看一下视频
I'd need to see the original.
那样的话 我需要看原始版视频
That means access to your network.
也就是说需要接入你们的网络
Well, don't you already have access?
你不是已经能进了吗
We're good, but we're not that good.
我们是很厉害 不过还没那么厉害
I can tell you how to open a socket.
我能教你怎么打开一个插口
Are you there?
你在听吗
Okay, walk me through it.
好吧 教我怎么做
They're not coming, Naveed.
他们不会来了 纳维德
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You're a terrible liar, Naveed.
你真不会撒谎 纳维德
Ian detected what you did to the video.
伊恩发现了你对视频动的手脚
You switched off one of the security buffers
你关闭了其中一道安全防护
so they could find us.
这样他们就能找到我们
Simone didn't have anything to do with this, Margot.
西蒙妮对此毫不知情 玛格
Don't hurt her, please.
不要伤害她 求你了
Simone will never pay for your sins again.
西蒙妮永远不会再为你的过错买♥♥单了
You still need me to pilot the drones.
你仍然需要我♥操♥控无人机
Ian's a quick learner. He's been watching you.
伊恩学东西很快 他一直在观察你
He thinks he can take over.
他觉得自己能接手了
We'll soon find out.
我们很快就会知道了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表