I looked into the protocol of handing Bauer over to the Russians.
我查阅了一下把鲍尔移交给俄方的规程
Rendition requires the president's direct approval.
引渡需要总统的直接批准
He needs to sign.
他需要签字
How soon can we expect to take custody of Jack Bauer?
我们还要多久能接管杰克·鲍尔
Is there some reason you are uncomfortable
是不是有什么涉及海勒总统的原因
involving President Heller?
让你觉得很不安呢
Chloe, I've got the override device.
克洛伊 我拿到超驰装置了
I want you to take a look at it.
希望你来看看
I'm not coming.
我不会来了
Margot's dead and it's not my problem anymore.
玛格已经死了 这些事不再与我有关了
Thank you. For what?
谢谢 谢我什么
Another chance.
又给了我一次机会
I know that this was about Adam.
我知道这是因为亚当
Her own husband selling secrets to the Chinese.
她自己的丈夫向中国人出♥卖♥♥♥机密
And she didn't know?
她却不知道吗
You said you were going to stop your analyst
你说过你会阻止你的分♥析♥师
from retrieving the deleted partitions from Adam Morgan's files.
恢复亚当·摩根的资料里被删除的分区
If he sees those partitions, he's going to know that
如果他看到那些分区的资料 就会知道
you're the source of intel I've been selling to China.
你是我卖♥♥情报给中国的内线
Is there someone you can send me?
你能派个人来帮我吗
I'm just a middleman here.
我只是个中间人
You've been well-paid.
你得的钱可不少
Sort it out.
自己想办法
They found Jordan, Steve. He's dead.
他们发现乔登了 史蒂夫 他死了
What happened?
出什么事了
I'm not sure, but they said that they found two bodies.
不清楚 但他们说发现了两具尸体
Two bodies?
两具尸体
If it's the operative I sent to kill him,
如果是我派去杀他的那个特工
he can be traced back to me.
那就能查到我头上来
I need money, paperwork and safe transport.
我需要钱 文件和安全的交通工具
I understand the override device is on its way to you.
我知道超驰装置正在送去你们那的路上
Bring it to me,
拿来给我
and I'll make sure you have everything you asked for.
我会保证你要的都给你
General Coburn was sending over a D.O.D. tech to analyze it.
科伯恩将军正派国防部的技术人员来做分♥析♥
What we're dealing with here--
我们眼前的这个
unlimited access to any defense system out there.
可以毫无限制地进入任何国防系统
I want to find out who this guy is.
我想知道这人是谁
I'm gonna run his fingerprints through the database,
我要在数据库上核对他的指纹
see if I can find a match. We have a hit.
看能不能找到吻合的 有结果了
Who was he associated with?
他跟谁有联♥系♥
Steve Navarro.
史蒂夫·纳瓦罗
Morgan.
我是摩根
Kate, it's Jack. I need your help.
凯特 我是杰克 我需要你帮忙
What's going on? The operative that killed your agent
怎么了 杀死你们那个特工的杀手
was sent by Navarro.
是纳瓦罗派去的
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Navarro and the killer were in the same covert unit together.
纳瓦罗和那个杀手是同一个秘密小队的
He was his handler.
纳瓦罗是他的上线
Why would Navarro want Jordan killed?
纳瓦罗为什么要杀乔登
Before I could confront him,
我还没来得及和他对质
he took off with the override device.
他就带着超驰装置逃走了
Kate, this thing is more dangerous than we thought.
凯特 我们小看了这个装置的危险性
It's not restricted to drones.
不仅限用于无人机
It can access multiple weapon systems.
还能侵入多种武器系统
Even those from other countries.
包括其他国家的系统
Oh, my God.
天哪
I'm in pursuit now.
我现在在追捕他
I need you to send a Tac Team unit.
我需要你派给我一支战术小队
Use satellite and closed-circuit television.
启用卫星系统和监控摄像头
Lock into my phone. Get back to me.
定位我的手♥机♥ 办完了打给我
Do you have it?
拿到了吗
Yeah.
拿到了
I'm almost at Finsbury Square.
我快到芬斯伯里广场了
Meet me at Liverpool Street Station.
在利物浦街站等我
How will I recognize you?
我怎么能认出你来
Don't worry. I'll find you.
别担心 我会找到你
Once it's in my hands, of course,
东西我一旦拿到手
the car will arrive for you.
自然会有车来接你
All the arrangements have been made
我已经安排好了
to take you safely out of the country.
会把你安全带出国
And once I hand over the device,
一旦我把装置交给你
how will I know you're gonna keep your end of the bargain?
我怎么知道你会不会信守承诺
Well, you can not keep up your end of the bargain
你要是乐意 可以不信守承诺
and spend the rest of your life in a federal penitentiary if you like.
下半辈子就待在联邦监狱吧
That is, if you can avoid the death penalty.
还得是你没被判死刑的话
It's your choice.
你自己决定
I'll be there in five minutes.
我五分钟后到
Hello.
你好啊
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm taking the override back.
我要拿回超驰装置
Yates' device?
耶茨的装置
My device.
是我的装置
Y-you told me that Yates designed it.
你跟我说是耶茨设计的
Yates engineered certain aspects of it.
耶茨只是开♥发♥了某几处
But I designed it.
但是我设计的
He stole it from me.
他把它偷走了
And modified it for the U.S. drone system.
然后根据美国无人机系统进行修改
Just so he could sell it to terrorists
这样他就能卖♥♥给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and line his own pockets.
把钱装进自己口袋
Never gave a damn about the fact
根本不在意
that it could be worth far more.
这东西能值更多
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Far more than killing hundreds of innocent people?
比杀掉数百个无辜的人值更多吗
Come here.
过来
We're going to save lives, Chloe.
我们是为了救人 克洛伊
Millions of them.
几百万人
How?
怎么救
We're gonna break into the world's arsenals
我们可以进入世界上所有军工厂
and exploit a vulnerability in the firewalls.
找到它们防火墙的漏洞
We're going to share that information
我们会把那些信息
with every nation on earth.
跟地球上所有国家共享
How effective could a country's weapon systems be
如果一个国家的武器系统能被对手控制
if its adversaries could take control of them?
还能有多少作用呢
Not very?
貌似就没什么作用了
Right. So, one stroke,
没错 所以一次行动
and technological warfare is obsolete.
就能让技术战争成为过去式
Adrian, the override is locked up at CIA.
阿德里安 超驰装置被锁在中情局
How do you expect to get it out of there?
你准备怎么弄出来
It's out already.
已经被弄出来了
Navarro will be here momentarily to deliver it.
纳瓦罗马上就会把它送过来
He and I did some business together.
我们有一些生意往来
He provided me with classified files,
他给我提供了一些机密文件
some of which I then brokered to the Chinese Intelligence.
我做中间人 把其中一些卖♥♥给了中国情报机构
Operations cost, Chloe.
组织的运作需要成本 克洛伊
Even ours.
即使是我们也需要
Chinese were willing to pay.
中国人愿意给钱
They assumed they were exploiting me.
他们以为在利用我
I was using them.
其实是我在利用他们
It's all part of the same fight.
我们都有共同的目标
Better world.
更好的世界
A world you would've wanted for Morris and Prescott.
你会愿意为莫里斯和普雷斯科特争取的世界
Have some faith in me.
对我有点信心吧
We're so close.
我们就快成功了
Come on.
过来
You with me?
你会支持我吗
Yeah.
是的
Go ahead!
说吧
Gavin Leonard, West London Station.
我是伦敦西部情报站的盖文·莱昂纳德
Agent Morgan instructed me to call you.
摩根特工让我打给你
What have you got?
你有什么线索
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表