You'd better move this truck.
最好把你的车开走
There's no stopping here.
这里不能停车
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Mr. President,
总统阁下
the Chinese fighter squadron has cleared their airspace.
中国的战斗机中队已飞离了他们的领空
They're moving to support their fleet steaming toward Okinawa.
正前往支援其驶向冲绳的舰队
Our own squadron is shadowing them.
我们的中队正跟着他们
Any shots fired?
有交火吗
Not yet, sir.
目前还没有 阁下
You hear anything from Jack or my daughter?
杰克或我女儿那里有消息吗
No, sir.
没有 阁下
That was Prime Minister Davies' office.
那是首相戴维斯办公室来的电♥话♥
What did he want?
他怎么说
Well, the Prime Minster finally got through to President Wei in China.
首相终于和中国的卫主席通上话了
He was hoping to help convince him regarding the override device.
他本希望帮我们就超驰装置一事说服他
And?
然后呢
Unfortunately, he had no more luck than you did, sir.
不幸的是 他也没能办到 阁下
Damn it!
该死的
We're good. We're good.
没事 没事
Let me get these things, okay?
我帮您捡起来 好吗
Hey, you want some water?
要喝点水吗
No, I'm good, I'm good.
不用 我没事 我没事
Are you sure? Yeah.
您确定吗 确定
Sir? Yeah.
长官 嗯
Yeah.
喂
Mr. President?
总统阁下
I'm getting confirmation of two SC-19 missiles launched by the Chinese.
已经确认中国发射了两枚SC-19导弹
Where are they headed? It's unclear, sir.
目标是哪里 还不清楚 阁下
We're trying to ascertain their trajectories right now.
我们正在尽力确认导弹的轨迹
What's happening? Where are all the visuals?
怎么回事 怎么什么都看不到了
Sir, it appears the missiles have taken out
阁下 看起来导弹击毁了
two of our surveillance satellites.
我们的两个监视卫星
We'll get AWACs into position as soon as we can.
我们会尽快让预警机就位
Sort it out.
想办法解决
Mr. President,
总统阁下
we need to think about moving you to a more secure location.
我们必须考虑将您送到更安全的地方去了
And under the circumstances,
并且基于现在的情况
I recommend we raise the alert level to DEFCON Three.
我建议把警报等级提高到三♥级♥戒备状态
Sir?
阁下
Raise the level.
提高警报等级
Gavin, Erik, we're on site. Do you copy?
盖文 艾瑞克 我们到了 收到了吗
Yeah, we copy.
收到
We're ready to go.
我们准备进去了
Okay, this is it.
好了 是时候了
Good luck.
祝你好运
I need to speak to Stolnavich right away.
我需要立刻和斯托纳维奇谈谈
The Deputy Minister isn't receiving visitors.
部长现在不见客
Just tell him it's Mark Boudreau.
告诉他是马克·布德罗
Please.
拜托了
He can't see you right now.
他现在不能见你
No, he's got to. Please, just, just...
不行 他必须见 拜托了
give me the phone, give me the phone, actually,
把电♥话♥给我 把电♥话♥给我
I'll-I'll talk to him, just for a second. Please?
我来跟他说 一小会儿就行 拜托了
Anatol?
阿纳托尔
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
You've got to give me asylum.
你得给我提供庇护
What?
什么
Heller found out that I forged his signature.
海勒发现了我伪造了他的签名
There's a warrant out for my arrest.
已经下令要逮捕我
You got to help me out. I-I-I...
你得帮我 我... 我...
I-I cannot go to prison.
我不能进监狱
This is no concern of mine.
这和我可没什么关系
Come on...
拜托了
Listen to me,
听着
I am the White House Chief of Staff;
我是白宫的参谋长
think of what I know.
想想我都知道些什么
Think of the intelligence briefings I've attended.
想想我掌握了多少情报
I could be a huge asset to you.
对你以及你的国家
To your country.
我会非常有用的
If you truly wish asylum,
如果你真的想要庇护
then go to our embassy in the morning.
那就明天早上去我们的大使♥馆♥
I will not last till morning!
我撑不到明天早上了
I told you, they're following me!
我告诉你了 他们在跟踪我
Your embassy is being watched.
你们的大使♥馆♥已经被监视了
If, if I turn myself over to you...
如果我向你投诚
...think of what a hero you'll be in Moscow.
那在莫斯科你就是个英雄
Stolnavich?
斯托纳维奇
Come on.
快啊
Stolnavich!
斯托纳维奇
Stolnavich.
斯托纳维奇
Da.
是
Okay, he's in.
好了 他进去了
Erik, are you receiving the images?
艾瑞克 你能看到画面吗
We are.
能看到
The security panel should be just outside the front door.
安全系统的控制面板应该就在正门外
Copy that.
收到
Mark, I need you to move closer to the security panel.
马克 离安全系统的控制面板再近点
Got it.
行了
We're dealing with a Panbeck 3200 series.
我们要对付的是彭拜客3200系列
Motion sensors, remote viewing.
运动传感器 远程监控
This is pretty high-end stuff for a home security setup.
作为家用安保设备这已经是相当高端的了
Can you disable it remotely?
你能远程使它失效吗
No... Best I can do is jam the signal.
不行 我最多能干扰信♥号♥♥
Working on it now.
我正在这么干
Okay, Mark. I need to see their security personnel.
马克 我要看看他们安保人员
Got it. Thank you.
看到了 谢谢
Boudreau.
布德罗
Follow me.
跟我来
Sit.
坐下
If I am to sponsor this,
如果我要支持你
it would be best for you to share a bit
你最好先透露一点
of the classified intelligence you say you possess.
你自称掌握的机密情报
First, we nail down the details of my defection.
首先 我们要敲定我投诚的细节
Details?
细节
Sell it to him.
一定要让他相信
I'll need money... first of all.
首先 我需要钱
It always comes down to money.
归根到底都是为了钱
Let's go. Gavin, we're moving into position.
我们走 盖文 我们正准备就位
I'm still trying to make sure I have the right signal address
在我♥干♥扰安保系统的信♥号♥♥之前
before I try and jam the security system.
还需要确认信♥号♥♥的正确地址
And if you don't?
如果确认不了呢
Then I set off the alarm and inform the police.
那我就触发警报并通知了警方
I'm working as fast as I can.
我已经在尽快了
Got it.
搞定
Ready to jam the security system on your signal.
准备好干扰安保系统信♥号♥♥了 等你信♥号♥♥
Gavin, I want you to open the gate.
盖文 我要你把门打开
Stand by for the front door on my command.
准备听我命令打开前门
Got it.
明白
Signal is jammed.
信♥号♥♥已被♥干♥扰
Go.
上
Ready to breech the door.
准备破门
On my move.
跟我来
Anatol.
阿纳托尔
He's down! You okay?
他倒下了 你没事吧
Yeah. I think I'm okay.
是的 我应该没事
He's bleeding out.
他在大出血
Get me a towel now!
帮我拿条毛巾 快
Where is Cheng?!
成在哪
Bauer.
鲍尔
Where is Cheng?!
成在哪
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表