My mother.
是我妈
No, no...
不 不
Yasmin, get out!
雅思敏 快跑
I'm trying to help you. Please, be quiet.
我是想帮你 求你了 别叫
Yasmin, get out!
雅思敏 快跑
Please... Shh.
求你了 别叫
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Yasmin?
雅思敏
Yasmin, please listen to me.
雅思敏 听我说
Yasmin?
雅思敏
Yasmin, wait, listen to me. Somebody, help!
雅思敏 等等 听我说 救命
Yasmin?
雅思敏
Yasmin, wait! Help!
雅思敏 等等 救命
Hey. Stop!
站住
Help! Yasmin, wait!
救命 雅思敏 等等
Hey, stop! Help!
站住 救命
Somebody, help!
来人 救命啊
Hello?
喂
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
One of my analysts has been digging around
我的一个分♥析♥师一直在查
Adam Morgan's data files.
亚当·摩根的数据资料
He knows about the missing sectors.
他发现了丢失的扇区
I trust you were able to dissuade him from looking further.
我相信你有能力劝阻他深入调查
I did for now.
暂时可以
But he thinks he might be able to retrieve the deleted files.
但他认为他也许能恢复被删除的文件
You told me that wouldn't be possible.
你曾经告诉过我那是不可能的
I said it was unlikely.
我是说过不太可能
Is he working with Agent Morgan?
他是跟摩根特工一起在查吗
Still trying to clear her husband?
还想为她丈夫洗清冤屈吗
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't think so.
我认为不是
Make sure nothing is recovered.
务必确保没有任何数据被恢复
If the evidence you planted against her husband gets out,
要是你栽赃给她丈夫的证据曝光
there won't be any way for us to protect you.
我们就保不了你了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表