Comm room is coming up on your right.
往前走右手边就是紧急通讯室
Got 'em.
明白
Don't turn around. Open the door.
别转身 把门打开
Get inside. Everybody on their feet now!
进去 所有人都给我站起来 快
Now!
快
Move slowly towards the corner.
慢慢走到角落去
Sit on the ground and don't move.
坐在地上不许动
Chloe, I'm inside.
克洛伊 我进来了
You need a terminal with a USB port.
你要找一台带USB接口的终端
I got it.
好了
Plugging in the flightkey now.
操控密钥插♥进♥去了
Okay, go to a command line,
好 打开命令行
open a t-net window.
打开传输网络窗口
I'll give you a secure IP address.
我会给你一个安全网络地址
Hold on.
稍等
Okay.
好了
It's 2.
718.
281.
828.
Done. How close are the Marines?
好了 陆战队离我还有多远
Really close, Jack.
离你很近了 杰克
Chloe, no matter what happens to me,
克洛伊 不管我发生了什么
you get this evidence to President Heller, okay?
你都要把这证据交给海勒总统 好吗
Okay.
好的
Give me your word.
向我保证
You have my word, Jack.
我保证 杰克
What the hell was that?
这究竟怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
The data on the flightkey is encrypted.
操控密钥上的数据是加密的
It needs to be unlocked from his end before it can be transmitted.
需要从他那边本地解码后才能传输
What do we need to do then?
那现在我们怎么办
we could send you...
我们可以把一个...
a software program that will decrypt it
用于解码的破译程序发给你
and then upload it to us.
破解后再上传给我们
You should be receiving that now.
你现在就在接收了
Son of a bitch. How long is this gonna take?
活见鬼 这需要多长时间
I've no idea.
我不知道
It depends on the level of encryption they've used.
这取决于他们采用的加密级别
Come on.
快点
Come on.
给点力啊
Jack, they're in the corridor, right outside.
杰克 他们就在你门外的走廊了
You have to buy more time.
你得再争取点时间
Which direction are they coming from?
他们从哪边过来的
Rounding the corner on your left.
从你左侧绕着边过来的
Can you see if the Marines are wearing body armor?
你能看清陆战队的人穿没穿防弹衣吗
Looks like it to me.
看样子好像穿了
You, in the black jacket, what's your name?
你 穿黑夹克的 你叫什么
Jenny. Jenny, slowly come towards me.
珍妮 珍妮 慢慢过来
I need you to open the door on my command.
听我命令把门打开
It's all right, Jenny, you're doing great.
没事 珍妮 你做得很好
Just put in the code.
输入密♥码♥吧
Chloe, where are they?
克洛伊 他们在哪
They're on you, Jack.
正对着你 杰克
Open the door now.
现在把门打开
I've got hostages! Stay back! Close the door now!
我手里有人♥质♥ 退后 快把门关上
A cup of tea?
来杯茶吗
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
You're trying to find the right words to tell me something.
你有话要说却不知如何开口吧
A problem.
一个问题
It's that obvious?
有这么明显吗
It's Naveed, isn't it?
是纳维德的事 对不对
He says he can't go through with it.
他说他做不了这件事
Pilot the drones.
操控无人机
He has a plan to leave, and I've said I'll go with him.
他计划离开 我答应和他一起走
Just to give us time to work out what to do.
只是为给我们争取时间商量办法的权宜之计
Please don't hurt him.
求求你别伤害他
And do you think a stern talking-to
你认为一次严厉的训话
will get him to change his mind?
就会让他回心转意吗
No, but...
不行 但是...
But what?
但是什么
I love him.
我爱他
And he's very lucky that is the case.
那他真是太幸运了
This family has worked too hard for too long
这个家庭千辛万苦这么久
to let anything or anyone get in its way.
决不能让任何人任何事阻碍我们
Naveed may be your husband...
就算纳维德是你的丈夫
but you must understand,
但你必须明白
I will do whatever's necessary
我会不惜一切代价
to get him to pilot those drones.
让他同意操控无人机
I wish there were words
我希望能有什么话语
that could bring back the fathers and husbands lost today
能让在今天丧生的两国为人父为人夫的军人
on both our sides.
起死回生
My hope is that you will hear me out.
我只希望你们能听我说完
So that we might find a way
这样我们也许能找到方法
to move forward together.
共同向前发展
Moving forward together
共同向前发展
begins with an understanding of the threat that we face,
基于对我们所面临的威胁的共识
a determined enemy
决意与我们为敌的人
sworn to destroy our way of life.
发誓要毁了我们的生活方式
Thousands of our citizens
我们成千上万的公民
killed in attacks against our cities and our infrastructure.
死于针对我们城市和基础设施的袭击
Thousands killed on the battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq.
成千上万的人们死于阿富汗和伊♥拉♥克♥的战场
But we can prevail.
但我们可以获胜
This is Mark Boudreau.
我是马克·布德罗
Sir, this is Head of Station Navarro
长官 我是情报站站长纳瓦罗
calling to give you an update on the Bauer situation.
向您汇报鲍尔的最新情况
Have you apprehended him?
你们逮捕他了吗
Not exactly, sir.
还没有 长官
Bauer has barricaded himself inside the communications room
鲍尔躲在了美国大使♥馆♥内的
at the American Embassy. And...
紧急通讯室里
he's taken hostages.
他手上有人♥质♥
What? Why?
什么 怎么回事
We're still trying to get a complete picture,
我们还在尽力了解全部情况
but you gave me specific instructions
但您给过我特别指令
to keep Bauer's presence here in London a secret.
要对鲍尔出现在伦敦一事保密
And I just wanted to give you advanced warning that
我只想预先提醒您一声
that will no longer be possible, obviously.
很明显 瞒怕是瞒不住了
Agent Navarro,
纳瓦罗特工
we'll talk about my disappointment with your performance later.
我们之后再谈我对你的表现有多失望
But now, tell me,
但现在 告诉我
have the Marines taken control of the situation?
陆战队控制住局面了吗
Yes, sir, they have.
是的 长官 已经控制住了
And I assume it's only a matter of time
我觉得他们把此事上报总统
before they send this up the chain of command to the president.
是迟早的事了
The president needs to hear it from me.
总统应该从我这里知道这个消息
I need to know what you know.
你所掌握的情况必须向我汇报
Okay, the decryption program is up and running.
解密程序正在运行
But slowly.
但是很慢
I can see that. Hang on a second, Jack.
我看得到 等等 杰克
You wrote this. Can you speed it up?
程序是你写的 你有办法加速吗
No, trouble's on his end. Look.
不行 问题在他那边 看
The terminal he's using only has a single-core processor.
他那边所使用的终端只有一个单核处理器
Really?
真的吗
Or are you just saying that to screw over Jack again?
还是你想再害杰克一次
How do I know you're telling the truth?
我怎么知道你说的是实话
I'm doing this for you, not for him.
我这么做是为了你 不是为了他
Jack, there's nothing we can do.
杰克 我们现在无能为力
At this rate, it'll take 20 to 30 minutes
照这样下去 需要二十到三十分钟
to get the data unlocked and transmitted to us.
才能解锁数据并传送给我们
This is Jack Bauer. Who am I talking to?
我是杰克·鲍尔 你哪位
My name is Captain Kevin Cordero. Mr. Bauer,
我是凯文·科德罗上尉 鲍尔先生
I'm sure we'd both like to find a way to end this situation
我们一定都想找到办法解决现在的问题
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表