in the files we take.
你的大名随处可见
Which one of you is Derek Yates?
你们中谁是德瑞克·耶茨
I said, "Which one of you
我问 你们中谁是
is Derek Yates?!"
德瑞克·耶茨
Yates no longer works with us.
耶茨已经不在这工作了
We had a clash of styles.
我们合不来
Then you're gonna help me find him.
那你们就帮我找到他
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕我办不到
Yeah, I'm afraid you don't have any choice.
恐怕你没的选
We always have a choice, Mr. Bauer.
我们总有的选 鲍尔先生
That's what this organization represents.
这正是我们组织的宗旨
Were I to help you, what would happen to my credibility?
要是帮了你 在这行我还怎么混了
Your credibility?
你还想混吗
I am not gonna ask a third time.
我不会问第三遍
Stop! Stop! We will help you.
住手 住手 我们会帮你
I promise. I will help you.
我发誓 我会帮你
Why are you looking for Yates?
你为什么要找耶茨
I need to know what he's doing.
我需要知道他在做什么
Or else I can't begin to find him.
不然没法着手找他
Two weeks ago I intercepted intel
两周前我截获了一条情报
framing an assassination attempt on President Heller.
有人企图暗♥杀♥海勒总统
It's supposed to take place in London here today.
行动定于今天在伦敦展开
The only hard name I could pick out
唯一一个我能确定的名字
was Derek Yates.
就是德瑞克·耶茨
I tracked it to this organization.
我据此查到这个组织
Your organization.
也就是你的组织
You want that on your hands, Chloe?
难道你要背暗♥杀♥总统的黑锅吗 克洛伊
Yates got greedy.
耶茨起了贪念
Began selling data to the highest bidder
开始把情报卖♥♥给那些出价最高的买♥♥家
like it was some sort of auction house or something.
搞得像拍卖♥♥一样
Also I caught him
我还发现他
hacking into military weapon systems.
黑进了军用武器系统
Why?
为什么
I really don't know.
我真不知道
I knew it was time for him to go.
我只知道该让他离开了
I don't do that sort of thing.
那种事我做不出来
Take direct action like that.
也不会直接采取那样的行动
We don't. We just
我们都不会 我们只是
acquire information and disseminate it.
获取信息并公之于众而已
Nothing more.
再无其他
You make it sound like what you do is benign.
你说得好像你们所做的都是好事
We both know it isn't.
但你我都清楚不是这么回事
Do we?
是吗
Get started, Chloe.
开始吧 克洛伊
I don't want to be here any longer than I have to.
我不想在这里多浪费时间
Pete, make sure the others
皮特 让其他人
have access to the Closed- Circuit Surveillance System
进入伦敦交通系统的
from the London transport.
闭路监控系统
Uh, okay, which ones?
好的 哪些
All of them. We'll be doing lots of backtracing.
全部 我们会有很多反向追踪要做
We may need to piggyback servers.
可能需要借助外部服务器
Chell, pull up your facial recognition program.
切尔 调出你的面部识别系统
We'll use it for the CCTV.
我们要把它用在监控系统上
We're gonna be scanning for any signs of Derek Yates.
搜索一切关于德瑞克·耶茨的踪迹
You were my friend.
你曾是我的朋友
If you wanted my help, you should've just asked.
想让我帮你 你真该直说
Hey, Bash.
巴希尔
How long's that junkie bastard Yates here for anyway?
那个叫耶茨的黑客要在这待多久
He's paying his way. Don't worry about it.
他付了钱的 别操心这事了
How about her ladyship? Is he paying for her, too?
那他马子呢 也付过钱了
I said "Don't worry about it."
我说了 别操心这事了
Right.
好吧
I'm working.
我在工作
You working too much.
工作太久了嘛
Do you want me to send you to the other room?
你想让我送你去另一个房♥间吗
No!
不要嘛
Those men scare me.
那些男人好吓人的
Why can't we go to nice hotel?
我们干嘛不去住好点的宾馆
Those scary men are protecting us, baby.
那些凶神恶煞的人是在保护我们 宝贝
Who from?
谁会伤害我们
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操就到
Yeah? Yeah, hi. Did you get it?
喂 你好 你看到了吗
I'm watching it now.
我正看着呢
Very impressive.
画面相当震撼
And the Americans had no idea
美国人还不知道
that you were controlling the drone?
是你在操纵无人机吧
No, no, no, no, none.
不不不 没人知道
I monitored their comm traffic for weeks
我监控他们的通讯好几周了
to find the perfect patsy,
以便找到最合适的替罪羊
plant the evidence.
栽赃给他
Aren't you clever.
你还真聪明呢
So we're still on schedule? Baby...
那我们仍能按计划行事了 宝贝
I didn't hear what you said.
我没听到你回答
Yeah, we're on schedule.
是的 按计划行事
Even with the modifications I requested?
即便是我要求修改计划之后也没问题吗
Baby, I don't care to be ignored.
宝贝 我不介意你冷落人家啦
What? Would you shut up?!
什么 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Yeah, uh, yeah, it's almost done.
是 没错 马上就好
Is there someone there with you?
你边上有人吗
I asked you a question.
我在问你问题
No. No, of course not. It's just, it's the TV.
没 当然没有 只是电视里的声音
You haven't told anyone else about this?
你没把计划泄露出去吧
About your device?
也没泄露你的装置的事吧
No.
没有
All right.
好吧
I'll be at the arranged place with your money.
我会带着交易的钱到指定地点
But don't keep me waiting.
但别让我一直等
Thank God. Greg, this is crazy.
谢天谢地 格雷格 这太疯狂了
They won't let me talk to my wife.
他们都不让我和老婆通话
Let's stick to ranks right now, Lieutenant.
我们还是以军衔相称吧 中尉
Sit down, please.
请坐
You gotta know I didn't do this.
你得知道 这事不是我做的
Just tell me again what happened.
重复一下事实经过
I was piloting the MQ-1 Predator,
我当时正操控MQ-1掠食者
doing recon and surveillance for a convoy outside Kandahar.
在坎大哈外为一个车队侦查监视
Major Shepherd's convoy.
谢菲尔德少校的车队
Out of nowhere, the drone suddenly banked to the southwest.
不知怎么的 无人机突然斜转向西南方飞行
I assumed computer failure, tried to abort.
我以为是计算机故障 尝试取消操作
Systems wouldn't respond.
但系统没有反应
That's when the missiles armed themselves.
就在那时导弹自行装备了
Missiles don't arm themselves.
导弹不会自行装备
That's how it seemed.
可似乎就是这样
It was like someone else had control.
就好像有其他人在操控
So "Someone else" decided to target Shepherd's vehicle...
这么说是"其他人"决定袭击谢菲尔德的车
right after he revoked your weekend pass.
刚好就在他取消你周末休假后
The man about whom you wrote,
你是这么写到他的
"I'm gonna put Shepherd down like the bitch he is.
"我要把谢菲尔德放倒 他太贱了"
There's only so much a man can take."
"是可忍♥孰不可忍♥"
I didn't write that.
我没这么写
We got it off a military posting site you frequent.
这是我们从你常登陆的军事论♥坛♥上找到的
Dated three weeks ago.
时间就在三周前
You think I'd be stupid enough to write something like that down?
你觉得我会蠢到写下那种东西吗
People say and do a lot of things when they're angry.
人在愤怒时会管不住自己的嘴和行为
Come on! You know that's not me!
得了吧 你知道我不是这样的人
You really think I'm a murderer?
你真觉得我是凶手吗
I know four people are dead.
我只知道四个人死了
Where's my flight key?
我的操控密钥呢
MPs took it.
宪兵们拿走了
Check the data on it.
去查查上面的日期
It'll have all my keystrokes logged,
上面会有我所有的操控日志
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表