All right, Jack.
好吧 杰克
Stay by this phone. I'll get back to you.
待在电♥话♥前 我会再和你联♥系♥
Sir...
阁下
whatever differences we had...
不管我们曾有什么分歧
I never lied to you.
我从未对您说过谎
I always told you the truth.
我一直都对您实言相告
I'm telling you the truth now, and I suggest you believe it.
我现在也没骗您 建议您相信我
I hear you, Jack.
我听到了 杰克
Chloe, did you get that?
克洛伊 听到了吗
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
Could he be right?
他说的有可能对吗
Could this Lieutenant Tanner's drone
这个坦纳中尉的无人机
have been hijacked?
有可能已被劫持吗
We analyzed the data on Tanner's flight key
我们分♥析♥了坦纳的操控密钥上的数据
and found no evidence of that.
没发现任何被劫持的证据
And, frankly, the drone network
说实话 无人机的网络
was designed to avoid exactly that scenario.
在设计时就避免了这个情况发生
Well, nothing's impossible.
没什么是不可能的
I mean,the real question is,
真正的问题是
why would Jack make this up?
要是如你们所言 杰克为何要编造谎言
To cover up what he's really doing.
来掩盖他真正的意图
Earlier today, he broke a former associate
今天早些时候 他把一个以前的同事
out of CIA custody.
从中情局手中救了出来
Chloe O'Brian.
克洛伊·奥布莱恩
Chloe?
克洛伊吗
She's a member of Adrian Cross' group, Open Cell.
她是阿德里安·克洛斯的黑客组织的一员
endangering the lives of agents on the ground.
威胁到了外勤特工们的生命安全
They are Jack's people.
他们是杰克的同伙
The terrorist threat is a cover
恐怖威胁是个幌子
to buy him time to upload data to Open Cell.
是为了给上传数据给黑客组织赢得时间
He asked for only 15 minutes.
他要求只要十五分钟
Every second we hesitate could cost lives.
我们迟疑的每一秒都可能有人丧命
Why don't we just kill the upload?
为何不直接切断上传呢
We can't, sir.
不行 阁下
He's in a secure comms room.
他在一个紧急通讯室里
It's why he chose it.
所以他才选那里
And what if Jack is telling the truth on this attack?
如果杰克说的袭击是真的呢
Are you willing to take that risk?
您愿意冒这个险吗
Or risk even more damage from Open Cell.
还是愿意冒来自黑客组织更大的风险呢
He's a designated terrorist.
他是一个被认定的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
With all due respect, sir, this is a clear call.
恕我直言 阁下 这很好决断
Maybe a clear call for you, Mark.
或许对你来说好决断 马克
Not so for Audrey and I.
对我和奥德莉来说不是
We know Jack Bauer.
我们都了解杰克·鲍尔
You don't.
而你不了解
You're right.
您说得对
All I've ever seen is the damage he leaves in his wake.
我所看见的只有他逃亡后留下的伤害
Let's not forget the killing spree
别忘了四年前
that he went on four years ago
他的那场疯狂杀戮
when he nearly assassinated the Russian president.
差点暗♥杀♥了俄♥罗♥斯♥总统
And then he fled the country
然后他逃出国外
because he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail.
因为他不想在狱中度过余生
This is not the same man you once knew.
他已不是您当初认识的那个人了
Tell the Marines to go in when they're ready.
命令海军陆战队 准备好了就攻进去
I need to show you something.
我得让你看点东西
These drone attacks were from a few years ago.
这些无人机袭击是几年前的
The latest drones carry even more powerful missiles.
最新的无人机装载了威力更大的导弹
You hardly need to convince me
不用你来说服我
that governments shouldn't be killing civilians by remote control.
政♥府♥不应该用遥控武器屠♥杀♥平民
Imagine this happening here in London
想象一下 如果这些发生在伦敦
when Margot Al-Harazi gets control of ten drones.
如果玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐控制了十架无人机
Think of the people that will die.
想一下会死去的那些人
I'm not really seeing your point.
我没明白你的意思
I am trying to help.
我在尽力帮忙
My point is that the Marines think that Jack is a threat.
我是说 陆战队认为杰克是个威胁
They're going to kill him,
他们准备杀掉他
along with any chance we have of stopping this.
同时也就断绝了我们阻止这一切的机会
So if you can think of a better way to convince the government
如果你能想到一个更好的办法来说服政♥府♥
that Jack is telling the truth,
相信杰克说的是实话
then tell me now.
那现在就告诉我吧
Please.
拜托了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Me, too.
我也是
What is it with you and Bauer?
你和鲍尔是怎么回事
Why can't you just let him go?
为什么不能随他去呢
Bauer's already shot two Marines,
鲍尔已枪击了两名陆战队员
so this is a hair-trigger situation.
事态一触即发
You even get a sense that he is a threat,
只要你们感觉他构成威胁
and I will back up whatever decision you have to make in there.
我会支持你们当场作出的一切决定
Understood?
明白吗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
The instant you get a shot,
一有机会开枪
take Bauer out. Clear?
就干掉鲍尔 明白吗
What Bauer told the president today
鲍尔今天对总统说的话
explains everything that he's done.
解释了他所有的行为
Going after Yates and the flightkey.
追踪耶茨 还有操控密钥的事
Why did he break Chloe O'Brian out?
那他为何把克洛伊·奥布莱恩救出来
He said Yates was a hacker. Maybe she knew him.
他说耶茨是个黑客 或许她认识
Margot Al-Harazi's details check out.
玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的底细查实了
She's believed to be hiding somewhere in England.
确信她现在藏身于英格兰某处
Her husband was killed in a drone attack.
她的丈夫死于一次无人机袭击
The Marines are looking for any excuse to take Bauer down,
陆战队正在找一切机会干掉鲍尔
and if that happens, we're gonna lose
如果这样 我们会失去
our best chance at stopping this attack.
阻止这次袭击的最好机会
Kate, we'll do an all-agency sync on what we know
凯特 我们会和各机构共享
about Margot-- last-knowns, everything,
关于玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的一切最近资料
just in case she does make some kind of move.
以防她真的有所行动
But that's all we can do right now.
但我们现在只能做这么多
The president has spoken. Understood?
总统已经下令了 明白吗
Yes.
明白
Come here.
过来
Captain Cordero said there was a ceiling vent
科德罗上尉说过通讯室上方
that drops right down into the comms room,
有一个通风孔
and I'm pretty sure this is the entrance.
我很确定这里就是入口
Yeah? You have to cover me. I'm gonna go in.
那又怎样 你得掩护我 我要进去
You do that,
如果你进去
and Bauer will put a bullet in you.
鲍尔会一枪打死你的
Maybe, but I don't believe that he actually wants to kill anybody.
也许吧 但我不相信他真想杀谁
I'm just gonna try and get him to surrender.
我只想试试让他投降
Oh, he wouldn't come out for the president,
连总统都不能劝他投降
but he'll come out for you?
难不成你倒可以吗
Look, if I can convince him that I am on his side...
如果我能让他相信 我是站在他那边的
Kate. Kate, don't...
凯特 不要
It's my risk to take.
我的风险我自己担
Sweetheart, you're angry.
亲爱的 你生气了
I understand. You have a history with Bauer.
我理解 毕竟你跟鲍尔有过一段交往
Don't patronize me, Mark.
别在我面前扮好人 马克
All I did was argue the facts in there.
刚才我所做的只是力陈事实
Yeah, because of your personal agenda.
是啊 为了你自己的目的
I'm not the one who's letting their personal feelings get in the way.
让个人感情妨碍判断力的那个人可不是我
Oh, really? Then why didn't you tell me
真的吗 那当你第一次知道
that Jack was in London when you first found out?
杰克在伦敦时为什么不告诉我
Like I said, I was gathering the facts.
我说了 我还在收集他的情报
I don't believe that.
我不信
I am telling you that this is the wrong call.
告诉你这是个错误的决定
Jack is telling the truth,
杰克说了实话
and that's based on me knowing him
这是因为我对他的了解
better than anyone else in that room.
胜过刚才那房♥里的其他任何人
That is my measured opinion.
这是我慎重的看法
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表