Nod if you're still with me on this.
如果愿意的话就点下头
Okay, I'm gonna count to three,
好的 我会数到三
and on three, I need you to make a sudden movement.
到三的时候 我需要你突然移♥动♥一下
Okay, ready?
好 准备好了吗
One...
一
Two...
二
Three.
三
I've got him. Just stay put
我发现他了 你留在原地
and just know that I'm here, okay?
我就在这帮你 明白吗
Jack.
杰克
What's your status? I've located the sniper,
现在情况如何 我找到了狙击手的位置
But I need to move into position
但我需要进入合适位置
So I can lay down some cover fire for Audrey to run.
才能用火力掩护奥德莉逃跑
Copy that. Get back to me as soon as you've got her secured.
收到 安全救出她之后马上告诉我
Got it.
明白
Four of us moving in is just gonna attract too much attention.
我们四个一起行动的话 就会太引人注意
I'm gonna run point.
我先去踩点
The minute I have a clean line of sight,
等我能看清了
we move on my command.
就听我的命令行动
Did you get everything? Yes.
东西拿齐了吗 齐了
There are too many places for Cheng's men to hide.
在这里有很多地方供成的手下藏身
That's what I'm here for. I should be able to backdoor a satellite
所以我才要来 我应该能黑进一个卫星
and get their positions.
定位他们的位置
Cellular modem's not giving me a signal. I need to get online.
调制解调器没有信♥号♥♥ 我得上线才行
I can wire into that dish.
我可以连接到那个天线上
I need to reprogram the transponders.
我得重编脉冲转发器的程序
My comm is open. I'll get back to you.
我开着耳麦 稍后联♥系♥你
Cover me.
掩护我
Chloe. Wait.
克洛伊 等等
Thank you...
谢谢你
for everything.
所做的一切
And good luck. Go.
祝你好运 快走
Audrey,
奥德莉
I'm about to move into position where I can get a clean shot on the sniper.
我快要进入可以射杀狙击手的位置了
As soon as that happens,
到那时
the second you hear a gun fire
你一听到枪声
I want you to run toward the tree behind your left shoulder.
就向你左后方的那棵树的方向跑
Okay, stand by.
好吧 别挂电♥话♥
Jack, I'm backdoored into a satellite overhead.
杰克 我黑进了我们上方的一颗卫星
Resolving the infrared.
正在解析红外热成像
Okay, I can see you and Belcheck.
好了 我可以看到你和贝尔切克
You're clear. Go.
你们安全了 行动
Stop, Jack. You have two guards coming straight at you.
停下 杰克 有两个守卫正朝你们走来
Ready? Now.
准备好了吗 就现在
Jack, there's another guy on top of the container.
杰克 还有一个守卫在集装箱顶上
Five o'clock. Got it.
五点钟方向 收到
Turn here. Go.
这里转弯 行动
Jack, you'll have to take out two guards on the port side.
杰克 你们还得解决两个在左舷的守卫
There are men on the bridge.
有几个守卫在舰桥上
They're moving away.
他们正在离开
You're good. Clear. Go.
你们安全了 行动
Copy that.
收到
Synchronized shot.
我们同步射击
I've acquired target on the left; you take target on the right.
我已瞄准左边敌人 你瞄准右边的
On my count. Three, two, one, fire.
我数到三 三 二 一 开枪
Chloe, we're on the boat.
克洛伊 我们上船了
Jack, you have a man at the top of the stairs to your left;
杰克 在你左侧楼梯上方有一个守卫
there's another one on the container directly in front of you.
还有一个在你正前方的集装箱上
I'm picking up about a dozen other heat signatures on the ship,
我还检测到了大约十二个在船上的热源信♥号♥♥
mostly in pairs.
大多都是两人一组
Copy that.
收到
What's the status on Audrey?
奥德莉怎么样了
I haven't heard anything.
我没听到什么消息
Most of the men are in a defensive formation around the comm tower--
大多数人都在通讯塔周围防守
that must be where Cheng is.
成肯定在那里
Guide us in. Okay.
领我们进去 好的
Sir. I've been running scans--
头儿 我一直在做扫描
someone in the immediate area is downstreaming with a local satellite.
有人在附近正用本地卫星进行下行传输
Roll-call your men.
清点你的手下
Whoever's linking to the satellite,
不管谁在使用卫星
can you cut the access and the communication?
你能切断访问和通讯吗
Yes, and I can redirect their feed to my screen.
能 我能把他们的信♥号♥♥转到我的屏幕上
Do it.
快点
Contact whoever's left. Tell them to go find him. Go!
联♥系♥剩下的人 让他们找到他 快去
What are they doing? No.
他们在干什么 不
Oh, my God.
天哪
Cheng knows we're here.
成知道我们来了
Jack, I have to tell Kate. She needs to move now.
杰克 我得告诉凯特 她得马上行动
Copy that.
收到
Kate, it's Chloe.
凯特 我是克洛伊
They're onto us. You have to get Audrey out of there
他们盯上我们了 你得带着奥德莉离开
and get the CIA involved.
让中情局增援
I'm about to move into position, Chloe.
我正准备就位 克洛伊
Cheng's gonna order the sniper to shoot!
成要下令狙击手开枪了
Get Audrey out of there now. Move.
快把奥德莉救走 快行动
Engage! engage!
开火 开火
Go! go! go!
快走 快走
Okay, got him.
好了 干掉他了
Get up there and make sure he's dead.
上去看看确保他死了
Yes, Ma'am.
是 长官
Audrey, are you okay?
奥德莉 你没事吧
Yes. Okay.
没事 好
Erik, it's Kate.
艾瑞克 我是凯特
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm at Malden Park with Audrey Boudreau.
我和奥德莉·布德罗在摩尔登公园
Inform Secret Service that we have secured her
通知特勤组我们保证了她的安全
and we're taking her back to the CIA. What?
正要把她带回中情局 什么
Where's her current detail?
她的保镖在哪
I'll explain everything later.
我稍后会跟你解释
Right now you need to get a team over to South Hampton Docks.
现在你得派支小队前往南汉普顿码头
Jack was going in stealth but right now he's in trouble
杰克本打算潜入 可他现在遇到麻烦了
and he really needs your help-- he's trying to stop this war.
他需要你们支援 他正尽力阻止这场战争
Kate...
凯特
I need Tac Teams suited up in choppers, now!
各战术小队整装上直升机 快
Jack, Audrey's safe.
杰克 奥德莉安全了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
They've found my feed. I've lost satellite,
他们发现了我的卫星信♥号♥♥ 我连不上卫星了
and I'm trying to get it back...
我正在想办法重连
Chloe? Chloe?
克洛伊 克洛伊
Jack? Jack! Jack, do you copy?
杰克 杰克 杰克 听得到吗
I've cut communications and taken over their satellite feed.
我切断了通讯 接管了他们的卫星信♥号♥♥
These two... signatures...
这两个热源信♥号♥♥
Must be Bauer and whoever he has with him.
一定是鲍尔和他的同伙
We're leaving now.
我们马上离开
They're getting ready to push off.
他们准备开船了
I need you to get down to the engine room,
你得下到发动机房♥
do whatever you can to stop,
尽一切办法阻止开船
and I'll make my way to the bridge. Go.
我会到舰桥上去 快去
Is Jack closing in on Cheng?
杰克快找到成了吗
Yes. Cheng was using you to get to Jack.
是的 成想利用你抓住杰克
That's why Jack sent me here.
所以杰克把我派过来
Is Jack all right?
杰克没事吧
I don't know.
不知道
Audrey, Get down!
奥德莉 趴下
We got two men down.
有两人中枪
Oh, God. Audrey.
天哪 奥德莉
No.
不
Call Erik, tell him we have a second shooter.
联♥系♥艾瑞克 告诉他另有一名枪手
Give me that.
那个给我
Get medical here right now!
快叫急救人员来
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表