Chloe, it's time to go.
克洛伊 该走了
People are gonna die. That's not our fight.
那些人会死的 那不关我们的事
That's not what we do. It's time to go. Now.
这不是我们做的事 现在该走了
Why?
为什么
Why? We've been in contact with Bauer,
你还问我为什么 我们一直在和鲍尔联♥系♥
we've been in contact with the CIA.
还一直在和中情局联♥系♥
Everything's compromised.
我们全都暴露了
Have you forgotten the government is still after us?
难道你忘了政♥府♥还在追捕我们
Those people who did what they did to you in the black site.
在黑牢里那些人是怎么对付你的
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
I remember.
记得
Now, look, I know what I did to Bauer was wrong.
我知道我不该那样对鲍尔
I was protecting us here,
但那时我是要保护大家
everything we've built.
保护我们所建立的一切
This is six years.
这是六年的成果
It's important. We're not going to lose it.
非常重要 我们不能失去它
This is the D.O.D. footage of the drone strike
这是国防部无人机空袭的视频画面
that killed Margot Al-Harazi's husband.
玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的丈夫正是死于此次袭击
We believe that this is Margot Al-Harazi
我们相信这个正爬离残骸的人
crawling away from the wreckage.
就是玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐
God knows how she survived.
天知道她是怎么活下来的
There were children there.
那里有孩子
So she was telling the truth.
那她说的是事实了
Despite her claims, the majority of the people killed
不管她说了什么 死亡的大多数人
were members of a radical sect led by her husband.
都是她丈夫所领导的激进组织成员
Well, why wasn't I told that there were civilian casualties?
当时为什么没人告诉我有平民伤亡呢
We were in the middle of a fight to secure funding
我们当时正在争取
for the drone program.
无人机项目的资助
We needed to focus on the achieved objective,
需要集中精力达到目的
which was killing her husband.
也就是杀死她的丈夫
So you covered it up?
所以你掩盖了这件事
Even from me?
甚至包括我在内
I thought that the burden of specifics
我认为若您被这些细节所困扰
would distract you from the goal at hand.
会使您无法专注在唾手可得的成果上
So you didn't think that you could trust me with the truth,
所以你认为必须对我隐瞒真♥相♥
that if I knew that we had killed civilians
因为如果我知道有平民因我们而丧生
somehow I wouldn't lobby as hard as you thought.
我就不会如你所想的那样尽力去游说
I was protecting you.
我当时可是在保护您
That's why you hired me.
这是您雇我的原因
"No military action is purely surgical.
"没有军事行动能做到绝对精确的打击"
And when the fight begins,
"战斗一旦打响"
collateral damage is always a factor,
"总会造成附带伤害"
but our U.S. drone program
"但我们的美国无人机项目"
lets us hit our enemies with the fewest civilian casualties."
"能让我们以最小的平民伤亡来打击我们的敌人"
Those are your words, Mr. President.
这些都是您当时的原话 总统阁下
That's what you believe. And until I hear otherwise,
那是您的信念 除非您阻止我
I'm going to do everything I can to further that policy.
不然我将会倾尽全力推动这项政策
Dad, maybe Mark made the right call.
爸 也许马克的决定是正确的
Let's not forget who the enemy is.
别忘了谁才是敌人
I know who the enemy is.
我知道谁才是敌人
We've just given our enemy a moral victory.
我们刚刚让敌人赢得了道德胜利
A moral victory?
道德胜利
Margot Al-Harazi does not think for one second
玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐丝毫不认为
that I'm gonna give myself up.
我会向她投降
When that deadline comes around in three hours
三小时的期限一到
and she starts bombing civilians,
她就会开始轰炸平民
she's going to be able to blame it on me.
并且会把这一切归咎于我
And half the world is going to agree with her.
而半个世界的人都会对此表示认同
Sir, they're bringing Mr. Bauer now.
总统阁下 他们把鲍尔先生带来了
Thank you.
谢谢
We're fine. Give us the room.
没事的 你们退下吧
I'm gonna get right to the point, Jack.
我就开门见山了 杰克
We've confirmed that Margot Al-Harazi
我们已确认玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐
has six U.S. drones under her control.
控制了六架美国无人机
We believe they're headed for London.
我们相信它们正朝伦敦飞来
So I was right.
那我是对的了
She just made a video
她刚拍了一段视频
in which she said she would forgo the attacks
说如果我愿意在三小时之内向她投降
if I would surrender to her within three hours.
她就不会展开袭击
Is there anything that you can tell me
你有什么能帮助我们抓到她的线索
that will help us catch her?
告诉我吗
There is a man, uh,
有一个人
an underground arms dealer.
是一个地下军♥火♥商
He's done business with Al-Harazi for years.
与阿尔-哈拉齐有多年的生意来往
She trusts him.
她信任他
Even now, I still think he can contact her.
即使现在 我仍然认为他能联♥系♥上她
Give us his name and we'll pick him up.
告诉我们他的名字 我们会去抓他
Sir, this man has done time
总统阁下 此人在世界上
in some of the worst prisons in the world.
一些最可怕的监狱里待过
Because he didn't talk.
就是因为他不肯招供
Even if you captured him alive, you wouldn't be able
就算您能活捉他 您也不能
to break him in time to stop these attacks from happening.
及时撬开他的嘴来阻止这次袭击
The best way for us to get the information you need
取得您所需情报的最好办法
is for me to reestablish contact with him
就是让我重新与他联♥系♥
and try and acquire it by stealth.
设法暗中获取情报
You want me to put you back in the field?
你要我让你重新出外勤吗
Until she's captured, yes.
是的 直到抓住她为止
That's a big ask, Jack,
这个要求可不简单 杰克
even under the circumstances.
即使是在这种情况下
The Russians are still crying for your head.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人仍然吵着要你的人头
They find out that we have you and then we let you go,
如果他们发现我们抓住了你 却又放了你
I'll have a larger crisis than I have now.
到时候我所面临的危机会远胜现在
Mr. President, I give you my word
总统阁下 我向您保证
that I will surrender myself to the authorities
一旦平息了这次威胁
as soon as the threat has been neutralized.
我会马上向当局自首
I can't do it, Jack.
我不能这么做 杰克
Just give us the guy's name and his location,
把那个人的姓名和地址告诉我们
and our guys will go pick him up.
我们的人会去抓他
I can't. I'm sorry, sir.
不行 抱歉 阁下
I'm not gonna let you blow the only lead that we've got
我不会让您因为担心俄♥罗♥斯♥人的反应
because you're worried about what the Russians will do.
而毁掉我们唯一的线索
You want to capture Margot Al-Harazi,
您要想抓住玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐
you're gonna have to do it my way.
就要按我的方法来
You've been in exile for four years, Jack.
杰克 你已经逃亡了四年
Haven't you learned anything?
还没明白吗
Mr. President, I hope you consider my request.
总统阁下 希望您考虑我的请求
While you still have time.
趁着您还来得及
Sir, I was asked to let you know
阁下 我奉命来向您禀报
that the Prime Minister is on his way.
首相已经在路上了
Think about it, Jack.
好好想想 杰克
Are we still on schedule?
一切照常吗
The first drone will reach London in 14 minutes.
第一架无人机将在十四分钟后抵达伦敦
Good.
很好
I want to see Simone.
我想去看看西蒙妮
Why?
为什么
I just want to be with her, Margot.
我只是想跟她在一起 玛格
I'm her husband and I love her.
我是她的丈夫 我爱她
Please.
求你了
We have a little time.
我们还有一点时间
Ian can monitor the flight paths.
伊恩可以监控飞行路线
It's all right.
没问题
Go.
去吧
Let me have a look.
让我看看
You need to get to a doctor.
你需要去找医生
I never thought my mother would go this far.
我没想到妈妈会这么狠心
The video that your mother sent out...
你妈妈发出去的那段视频
...I made sure it was traceable.
我确保其能被追踪
And I've hidden evidence in our room
我在我们房♥间里藏了证据
that will prove what I did.
可以证明我所做的事
Under the floorboards.
就在地板下
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表