Hampton is outside of the CCTV web
汉普顿在监控网络之外
and she got a 30-minute head start,
她半小时之前就跑了
which means 500 square miles of potential hiding places.
也就是说 可能的藏身范围在五百平方英里
Switching from passive control to active on drones
从被动控制切换到激活模式
one, two,
无人机一号♥ 二号♥
four, five and... six.
四号♥ 五号♥ 六号♥
We're back.
恢复运行了
Just like we never even moved.
就像我们从未搬迁过一样
Good work, Ian.
好样的 伊恩
Thanks, Mum.
谢谢 妈妈
We should be safe here for a while.
短时间内这里应该安全
Long enough, anyway.
时间足够了
Prep our nearest drone for the attack.
让最近的无人机准备刺杀总统的任务
Position the others for destruction once Heller is dead.
海勒一死就销毁其他无人机
If you say so.
遵命
It just seems like such a waste.
只是看上去太浪费了
No.
不
Let the world see that justice was done
要让世界看到 正义得到了伸张
and that even a so-called terrorist can keep her word.
连他们嘴里的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都能信守承诺
Do you think Heller can keep his?
你觉得海勒能信守承诺吗
We'll find out soon enough.
很快就知道了
There it is, sir.
到了 阁下
Wembley Stadium.
温布利体育场
Mr. President, hold on.
总统阁下 稍等
Chloe, go ahead.
克洛伊 说吧
Simone was right. The drive may contain
西蒙妮说的没错 这个磁盘可能存有
a way into Margot's system,
进入玛格系统的方法
but there are firewalls inside of firewalls.
但防火墙一层套一层
Then we need to get through them.
那我们就都得突破
I'm aware of that, Jack.
我知道 杰克
But even if I do get in, I have to find the subsystem
但即使进入了 还得找到控制无人机的
that controls... the drone. Hey, love. Buy you a pint?
子系统 宝贝 喝一杯吗
and that'll have firewalls, too.
子系统也会有防火墙
How much time are we looking at?
大概要多久
I don't know if I can do this, not in the next few minutes.
我不知道能不能做到 几分钟肯定没戏
I don't exactly have what you would call
我现在的工作环境
an ideal working situation at the moment, Jack.
可不算理想 杰克
I'm doing the best I can. I want you to know that.
你要知道 我在尽全力了
Chloe, do what you can and get back to me.
克洛伊 尽你所能吧 再打给我
I'm sorry, Mr. President.
抱歉 总统阁下
We got to go.
我们得走了
Yes?
喂
You dealt with the analyst?
那个分♥析♥师解决了吗
It's taken care of.
处理好了
You're sure? Positive.
确定吗 确定
You don't need to worry about it.
你不用再担心了
Good.
好
What? I told you, I'm working as fast as I can.
怎么了 我说了 我在尽快了
Steady.
别激动
Adrian.
阿德里安
I'm really busy right now.
我现在非常忙
So I gathered.
猜到了
Did you think I was Bauer?
你以为我是鲍尔吗
Suppose you can't help yourself.
你还真是情不自禁啊
I have to go.
我得挂了
I found a new place.
我找到一个新地方
We'll be safe there. For a few weeks anyway.
我们在那很安全 至少能安全几周吧
Look, why don't you come back?
你何不回来呢
I'm working on something. Maybe later.
我有大事在做 也许以后吧
I'm doing something really important right now.
我现在做的事真的很重要
You used to think what we did was important.
你曾认为我们的事业很重要
I suppose Bauer changed your mind.
我想是鲍尔改变了你的想法
Nothing's changed.
什么都没改变
I still believe in what we're doing.
我还是信仰我们的事业
I'm just helping Jack right now.
我现在只是在帮杰克
Good-bye, Adrian.
再见 阿德里安
Where's Mrs. Boudreau?
我妻子在哪
She's in with the president, sir.
她跟总统在里面 长官
The president left strict instructions not to be disturbed.
总统曾明确指示 不能被打扰
We didn't think it would apply to her, and she insisted.
我们还以为对她不适用 而且她坚持要见
When?
什么时候
Just now.
就刚才
Mark.
马克
You're not gonna believe this.
你一定不会相信的
You kn... You knew?
你... 你早就知道吗
Mark, you knew?
马克 你早就知道吗
Tell me that it's not too late.
告诉我 现在阻止他还不算晚
It is.
晚了
You helped him?
是你帮他的吗
Sweetheart, it-it's what he wanted.
亲爱的 这是他的愿望
Mark, you know that he's not well.
马克 你知道他身体不好
I know. I know, but... How could you help him?
我知道 但是... 你怎么能帮他
How could you not tell me? I could've...
你怎么能不告诉我 我本可以...
I could've changed his mind.
我本可以让他回心转意
Believe me, his mind was made up.
相信我 他心意已决
I could have tried. At least I could've...
我本可以试试 至少我本可以...
At least I could've said good-bye.
至少我本可以说再见
I don't think he could have borne that.
他应该不忍♥与你告别吧
You might as well have killed him with your bare hands.
你这样做跟亲手杀死他有什么区别
That is not fair. Fair? Don't talk to me about fair.
这不公平 公平 别跟我说公平
Mark, you are my husband,
马克 你可是我的丈夫啊
you should have told me. I will never trust you again.
你本该告诉我的 我再也不会相信你了
No, never. I don't trust... Your father was
永远不 我再也不相信... 你的父亲
the greatest man I ever knew.
是我认识的最伟大的人
It was a privilege to serve him.
为他服务是我的荣幸
Today he asked for one last service.
今天 他要我最后一次为他服务
I hated doing it with every fiber of my being.
我完完全全不想这么做
But I'd do it again if he asked me to.
但如果他要求 我会再做一次
And if you can't live with that, then...
如果你不能接受 那么...
then so be it.
那么就这样吧
You-you do what you have to do.
你做你该做的吧
But we will be quiet about this.
但我们必须保密
Because that is the way your father wanted it.
因为这也是你父亲所希望的
Do you understand me?
你明白吗
How will we know when it's over?
我们怎么知道事情结束了
We'll get a call.
我们会接到电♥话♥的
Someone's with him now?
有人跟他在一起吗
Yes.
是的
Who?
谁
Someone he trusts.
他信任的人
As he trusts me.
就像他信任我一样
End of the road, Jack.
路已到了尽头 杰克
I gave you a presidential pardon.
我给了你总统特赦
A pardon.
特赦
Yeah.
是的
All charges against you from four years ago vanish,
四年来所有对你的指控都烟消云散
as well as any charges that might come up with today.
还包括可能因今天的事所带来的指控
You can go home again, Jack.
你又可以回家了 杰克
Mr. President, I'm not looking for a pardon.
总统阁下 我并不想寻求特赦
Especially not for this.
更不是为了帮您送死这事
I think what you're doing is wrong.
我觉得您来这送死是错的
This is the right way for me to go.
对我来说 这就是正确的事
Yes, sir.
好吧 阁下
Any progress? Some.
有进展吗 有一些
I isolated the drone module
我分离了无人机模块
and managed to resolve the data packet into three streams.
将数据包分解成了三股数据流
The one that actually controls the drone
实际操控无人机的那股数据流
is impenetrable, so far.
目前无法攻破
What about the other two?
另外两个呢
They seem more vulnerable but I still can't tell
看起来容易一些 但我还搞不清
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表