Unless President Heller surrenders himself to me,
如果海勒总统不向我投降
thousands of people in London,
伦敦将有成千上万条生命
will die in his stead.
替他去死
Naveed, it's your sister.
纳维德 我是你姐
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Are we still getting out of London?
我们还离开伦敦吗
Did you know about this?
你知道这些吗
No.
不知道
If Naveed had planned to take his sister out of London,
如果纳维德计划带他姐姐离开伦敦
he must've told her about our operation.
那他一定跟她说了我们的行动
Go to her.
去找她
I trust you to do what needs to be done.
该怎么做我相信你懂的
Grab your daughter
带上你的女儿
and leave London right now.
马上离开伦敦
Wait, what are you doing? Calling the police.
等等 你要干嘛 报♥警♥
No. No. No. Please. Yasmin, get out!
不 不 求你了 雅思敏 快跑
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Somebody help!
救命
Yasmin, wait!
雅思敏 等等
Mr. Boudreau,
布德罗先生
I'm reviewing the transfer order
我在审阅贵国总统签署过的
that the president signed for Jack Bauer.
对杰克·鲍尔的移交令
Is there some reason you are uncomfortable
是不是有什么涉及海勒总统的原因
involving president Heller?
让你觉得很不安呢
Let's meet privately.
私下见面谈吧
I was married to a man who was convicted of
我嫁给了一个被确定向外国政♥府♥
selling state secrets to a foreign government.
出♥卖♥♥♥国♥家♥机♥密♥的人
I found something weird in our archives,
我发现我们的档案里有点不对劲
files related to Kate's husband.
与凯特的丈夫有关的文件
I need authorization to run a Phoenix Retrieval.
我需要授权运行不死鸟恢复程序
You better hold off on that for now.
这件事最好先暂缓
One of my analysts has been digging around
我的一个分♥析♥师一直在查
Adam Morgan's data files.
亚当·摩根的数据资料
If the evidence you planted against her husband gets out
要是你栽赃给她丈夫的证据曝光
there won't be any way for us to protect you.
我们就保不了你了
Margot Al-Harazi has six U.S. drones under her control.
玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐控制了六架美国无人机
This arms dealer that you know...
你认识的这个军♥火♥贩
are you sure he can lead us to her whereabouts?
你确信他能让我们找到她真正的所在处吗
I believe he can.
我相信他能
He's done business with her for years, she trusts him.
他已经同她合作多年了 她信任他
Jack Bauer intends to draw out
杰克·鲍尔打算引出
a business associate of Al-Harazi's.
玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的一个生意伙伴
Sir, Heller's being secretly treated for Alzheimer's.
阁下 海勒在秘密接受老年痴呆症的治疗
Get hold of MI5. Assemble a team.
联♥系♥军情五处 集♥合♥一支小队
We'll handle this ourselves.
我们自己来处理
Set up a secure link.
建立一条安全链接
Jack, if you can get Rask to log into the account,
杰克 如果你能让拉斯克登录这个账号♥
we should be able to trace any of his interactions
我们应该能远程追踪他和玛格的
with Margot from there.
所有资金往来
Nobody move, MI5!
不许动 军情五处办案
I've got it, Jack.
搞定了 杰克
Did you manage to get anything on Margot?
你找到玛格的信息了吗
Just a phone number, a mobile,
只有一个电♥话♥号♥码 手♥机♥号♥
the phone's somewhere in South London.
手♥机♥就在伦敦南部的什么地方
She just ran out in front of me.
她突然冲到我面前
Uh... it was like, she was chasing someone.
她好像在追什么人
Uh... A little girl.
一个小女孩
What girl?
什么样的小女孩
There, her.
那边 就是她
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, there.
你好
Do you know that woman?
你认识那个女人吗
Is she your mum?
她是你妈妈吗
She killed my mum.
她杀了我妈妈
Hey. What'd you think you're doing?!
你这是在干什么
He's with me.
他是跟我一起的
I've given you some leeway,
因为你救了我的人
because of what you did for my men.
我才对你睁一只眼闭一只眼
But there are still protocols.
但还是要遵守行动规程的
I don't give a damn about your protocols.
我才不管你们的狗屁规程
MI5 shouldn't have been here.
军情五处的人压根就不该出现在这
You interfered with my operation;
你们阻挠了我的行动
almost got us killed.
差点害我们丧命
I had my orders.
我是奉命行事
From who?
谁下的命令
The Prime Minister's Office.
首相府
Your president can take it up with him.
你们总统可以跟他商议解决
I'm sure he will.
肯定会的
How're you holding up?
你还好吗
I'm okay.
我没事
Just tell me it was worth it.
只要这罪没白受就好
We got a number.
我们查到一个电♥话♥号♥码
Chloe's running it down.
克洛伊正在追查
Did you get an address? Yes.
查到地址了吗 查到了
I opened the CCTV cameras in the area.
我开启了那个区域里的监控摄像头
There are police and paramedics everywhere.
到处都是警♥察♥和救护人员
A woman was hit by a bus.
一个女人被巴士撞了
I just got a closer look at her.
我刚看清她的脸
It's Simone Al-Harazi.
是西蒙妮·阿尔-哈拉齐
Is she alive?
她还活着吗
I think so.
应该还活着
I don't know, it doesn't look good.
不确定 情况不太好
She's just been put into the ambulance.
她刚被抬进救护车
Any sign of Margot?
看到玛格了吗
Not that I can see.
我没看到
Which hospital are they taking her to?
他们要把她送到哪家医院
Chloe, Chloe, which hospital?
克洛伊 克洛伊 哪家医院
St. Edward's, it's the closest in the area.
圣爱德华医院 这片区域内最近的医院
Jack, I got to go.
杰克 我得挂了
Chloe.
克洛伊
Come on.
跟我来
What happened?
发生了什么事
Simone Al-Harazi just got hit by a bus.
西蒙妮·阿尔-哈拉齐刚被巴士撞了
They're taking her to St. Edward's Hospital.
他们正把她送往圣爱德华医院
It was back-channeled to us about 20 minutes ago.
这个是二十分钟前由秘密渠道发送给了我们
Took our communications guys a little while
我们的通信人员花了点时间
to figure out what it was.
才弄清楚这是什么
Are you sure that this is contact information
你确定这是玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的
for Margot Al-Harazi?
联♥系♥方式吗
Yes, sir.
是的 阁下
Why would she send this?
她为什么要发送这个
It's part of her game, sir.
这是她的阴谋之一 阁下
The deadline for you to surrender yourself is approaching.
让您投降的最后期限越来越近了
She... is daring you...
她这是激将法...
to discuss terms.
激您谈条件
Can we use this to locate her?
能用这个定位到她的位置吗
I've already asked-- it's a secured video datastream;
我已问过了 这是一条安全的视频数据流
there's no way to trace it back to its source.
没法反向追踪到发送源
Thank you, Mark.
谢谢 马克
I have to take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Jack.
杰克
Mr. President.
总统阁下
What's happening with your guy,
你的那个军♥火♥贩怎样了
did he give up Al-Harazi's location?
他供出阿尔-哈拉齐的位置了吗
We're still running numbers,
我们还在查
but we got a lead on her daughter, Simone Al-Harazi.
不过我们有了她女儿西蒙妮的线索
She was injured in a traffic accident.
她被车撞伤了
We don't think her mother knows about it yet
她母亲应该还不知道
and we want to try and keep it that way.
我们想继续保守这个秘密
She's being transported in an ambulance
她正被救护车送往
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表