to St. Edward's Hospital.
圣爱德华医院
I'll have her put under immediate guard.
我会马上派人保护她
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 阁下
I'm gonna need full access to her.
我需要获准全权接触她
I have no authority here
我在这里没有权限
and I don't want to keep working against British police.
我可不想一直和英国警方对着干
Is there anything you can do?
您能帮我解决这个问题吗
You'll have complete cooperation.
我会让他们全力配合你
Mr. President, there's one more thing.
总统阁下 还有一件事
Our operation was interrupted by MI5 agents,
我们的行动受到军情五处特工的阻挠
it was a disaster.
简直乱透了
They said they were ordered there by Prime Minister Davies.
他们说是奉戴维斯首相之命突袭那里
How the hell did that happen?
这算哪门子事
I'm sorry about that, Jack.
抱歉 杰克
I had to take him into our confidence,
我不得不对他说出实情
in order to convince him
以便说服他
not to put soldiers on the street.
别在街上部署军队
He promised me he wouldn't interfere.
他答应我不会干涉行动
Sir, that wasn't the deal we made.
阁下 这可不是我们之前说好的
At least five of his men were killed.
他手下至少有五人被杀
Mr. President.
总统阁下
Prime Minister Davies is here to see you.
戴维斯首相求见
He's here. The prime minister has arrived,
他来了 首相到了
I got to go, Jack.
我得挂了 杰克
James, I-I take it you've heard what's happened...?
詹姆斯 我想你已经听说了事情经过
I explicitly asked you to allow Jack Bauer
我明确要求你允许杰克·鲍尔
to handle this alone!
独自处理这件事
Now you gave me your word.
你承诺过的
I only agreed to hold off a military presence on the streets.
我只答应推迟在街上做军事部署
Trusting a fallen agent
但相信一个叛变的特工
is another matter entirely.
完全是另一♥码♥事
Our surveillance shows that he was betraying you...
我们的监控显示他想背叛你...
You had no business surveilling him in the first place!
你们起初就无权监视他
We are approaching less than an hour...
我们离玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐给的最后期限
to Margot Al-Harazi's deadline.
只剩不到一小时了
When you fail to deliver yourself to her,
到那时若你还没向她投降
she plans to reduce this city to rubble and flames;
她就会让整座城市化为一片焦土
I can't just sit idly by and do nothing.
我不能坐以待毙
Nobody is sitting idly by--
没人在坐以待毙
we're working our asses off here.
我们在这里拼尽全力呢
You and I need to be working together!
你我得并肩作战
We have worked together
我们彼此熟识
and we have known each other for years, James.
并肩作战了多年啊 詹姆斯
I consider you a friend...
我把你当做朋友
and under normal circumstances I am not one
通常我是从来不会
who would ever doubt your judgment.
质疑你的判断的
But?
可是呢
But...
可是...
is there something you've been holding back from me, James?
你有没有事瞒着我 詹姆斯
Concerning your health?
有关你的身体状况
What about my health?
我的身体状况怎么了
If what I've heard is true...
如果传言属实...
you have my deepest sympathy.
对你的病情 我深表同情
If you had a concern regarding my health,
如果你对我的身体状况有顾虑
you should've come to me directly and asked.
本该直接来问我
I'm asking you now.
我现在不正问你吗
If I thought for one moment...
如果我有一刻觉得...
that my health risks anyone's life...
我的身体状况危及任何人的生命
I would resign this presidency immediately.
我会立刻辞去总统之职
My mistake, Mr. President.
是我不对 总统阁下
Please, accept my apologies.
请您接受我的道歉
There's still a chance
还有一丝机会
that we can avoid a full-scale attack.
我们能避免一次全面的袭击
Despite your intervention...
尽管你之前阻挠了行动...
Bauer has a line on Al-Harazi.
不过鲍尔还是查到了一条阿尔-哈拉齐的线索
Now, can we count on your cooperation this time?
这次你能配合我们吗
I personally give you my word
我亲自向您保证
that he will have everything he needs.
我们会满足他的一切需求
Thank you.
谢谢
We've got a GCS 3,
伤者重度昏迷
no response to stimuli.
无应激反应
BP's still good, 140/60.
血压正常 高压140 低压60
Head and probable internal injuries.
头部受伤 可能还有内伤
Compound fracture to the right radius.
右桡骨复合性骨折
Missing finger on the left hand,
左手小指缺失
not related to the accident,
应该与车祸无关
looks like a recent injury.
看起来是最近受的伤
Hello?
喂
U-Uh, who-who is this?
你是哪位
I'm with the London Ambulance Service.
我是伦敦救护站的
We have a trauma patient,
这里有一位伤者
a 20s female with reddish-brown hair.
20岁左右 女性 红棕色头发
Are you a friend of hers or a relative?
你是她的朋友还是亲人呢
She's my daughter.
她是我女儿
What, what-what's happened?
怎么回事
She was struck by a bus.
她被一辆巴士撞了
We're taking her to the A&E Department at St. Edward's.
我们正送她去圣爱德华医院的急诊室
I-Is she going to be all right?
她会没事吗
We're doing everything that we can for her.
我们会竭尽所能
And you need to make your way to the hospital as soon as possible.
你得尽快赶去医院
The police are probably gonna want to talk to you.
警方可能会想找您了解情况
Of course. I-I-I'll be there straightaway.
当然 我马上就去
Could you tell me your name?
能留下你的名字吗
Simone's been in an accident.
西蒙妮出了车祸
The police are involved.
警方介入了
The police?
警方
Do they know who she is? I don't know!
他们知道她是谁吗 我不知道
What about Naveed's sister and child,
纳维德的姐姐和孩子呢
did she take care of them or not?!
她处理掉了没有
Who do we have in the area?
我们在那边有什么人
St. Edward's Hospital.
圣爱德华医院
Uh, Kareem...
卡里姆
he lives nearby.
他住那附近
Send him.
派他去
Have him find out how badly she's hurt
让他查清她的伤势有多严重
and if they know who she is.
以及警方是否知道了她的身份
Gavin.
加文
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, nothing. What do you want?
没什么 需要我做什么吗
Erik wants me to pull up the body cam files from earlier.
艾瑞克要我调出早前的监控资料
I need your access code.
我需要你的访问密♥码♥
Why don't I just send you the files directly.
我直接把资料发给你不就行了吗
Hey, suit yourself.
随你便
Anything else? No.
还有事吗 没了
Just send over the files as quick as you can.
尽快把资料发给我就行
Yes?
喂
You said you were going to stop your analyst
你说过你会阻止你的分♥析♥师
from retrieving the deleted partitions from Adam Morgan's files.
恢复亚当·摩根的资料里被删除的分区
That's right.
没错
I ordered him to leave it alone.
我命令他别管那事了
I'm afraid your order's not being followed.
恐怕他没照你的吩咐去做
He's running a data retrieval program right now.
他现在正在运行一个数据恢复程序
You have access to our systems.
你能进入我们的系统
Of course we do.
当然
If he sees those partitions, he's going to know that
如果他看到那些分区的资料 就会知道
you're the source of intel I've been selling to China.
你是我卖♥♥情报给中国的内线
How long before they reckon you framed Adam?
那么离他们猜到是你陷害了亚当还会远吗
He's just a kid.
他还只是个年轻人
You'd prefer prison for the rest of your life?
你宁愿下半辈子都在牢里度过吗
Is there someone you can send me?
你能派个人来帮我吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表