please do not deploy any military
至少在一个小时之内
for at least an hour.
请不要部署任何军事力量
All right.
好吧
But you'll keep me apprised of every development.
但每一步行动您都要让我知晓
I will.
我会的
And thank you.
谢谢
Allowing a man with Jack Bauer's record to direct an operation...
允许杰克·鲍尔这样背景的人来指挥行动
maybe James is losing his mind after all.
或许詹姆斯的脑子真是不行了
I hope you don't think I'm speaking out of turn, PM,
请您别怪我多嘴 首相
but should you be placing this kind of faith in his judgment?
但您是否应该相信他的判断呢
Especially in the light of his condition?
尤其是鉴于他目前的身体状况
Get hold of Woodfeld at MI5.
联♥系♥军情五处的伍德菲尔德
I want to know exactly where Jack Bauer is going
我要知道杰克·鲍尔的确切去向
and who his contact is. Yes, sir.
以及他和谁联♥系♥ 是 阁下
I'm clean. I was given clear instructions
我没问题 我接到明确指令
not to have any operational surveillance.
不带任何监控装备
Ma'am.
女士
I just wanted to make sure you understood the rules
我只是想确定你明白规矩
and that you follow them.
并会服从
If you don't trust me, then why request me for this?
如果你不信任我 为什么还要我来
You strike me as someone
你给我的印象是
who can handle pretty much anything that's thrown at you.
你能兵来将挡 水来土掩
Why are they sending you back to the States?
他们为什么要送你回国
Is that relevant?
这有关系吗
I was married to a man who was convicted of selling state secrets
我嫁给了一个被确定向外国政♥府♥
to a foreign government.
出♥卖♥♥♥国♥家♥机♥密♥的人
Were you implicated? No.
你参与了吗 没有
But I didn't catch it when it was happening right under my nose.
但这一切在我眼皮底下发生 我却没发现
Are you familiar with an arms dealer named Karl Rask?
你熟悉一个叫卡尔·拉斯克的军♥火♥贩吗
Yeah, we've been hunting him for years.
熟 我们追捕他好几年了
Rask's in London? Yes, he is.
拉斯克在伦敦吗 对
I also know for a fact
我还知道
that he's been working with Margot Al-Harazi.
他和玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐是一伙的
I think he knows where she is, and he can contact her.
他应该知道她的下落也能联♥系♥到她
He's not just gonna give you that information.
他不会就这么给你这个情报的
Of course he's not.
当然不会
He's loyal to his clients, but he's also greedy.
他对客户很忠诚 但他也很贪婪
That's how I'm gonna get him.
我就要抓住他这一点
You seem to know a lot about Rask.
看起来你知道拉斯克很多事
How?
怎么知道的
For the last two years, I've been working for him.
最近两年 我一直在为他工作
Unfortunately for us,
不幸的是
I think the second he sees me, he's gonna want to kill me.
估计他一看见我 就会想宰了我
Get in the car.
上车
Go ahead.
讲话
I've uploaded everything we have
我把我们掌握的卡尔·拉斯克的一切
on Karl Rask to your phone.
都上传到你的手♥机♥上了
And the bank account?
银行账户呢
Set up in your name.
建在你名下
If you can get Rask to log into the account,
如果你能让拉斯克登录这个账号♥
it will insert a virus into his system.
会有一个病毒自动植入他的系统
We should be able to trace any of his interactions
我们应该能远程追踪他和玛格的
with Margot from there.
所有资金往来
So, I went and I saw Jack today before he left.
杰克出发前我去见他了
Apparently...
显然
you saw him as well?
你也见过他了吧
Uh, yeah. I was gonna tell you.
是的 我正打算告诉你的
I told him I was... concerned
我跟他说 我担心
about him being back, what it would do to you.
他这次回来 会影响到你
Mark, that wasn't necessary.
马克 没必要的
Well, it was probably more for me than it was for you.
可能对我的影响比对你要大
What did Jack say?
杰克说什么了吗
He said not to worry, that...
他说别担心
he was gonna be gone soon.
他很快就会消失了
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah.
什么事
Mr. Boudreau, you have a call from the Russian Embassy.
布德罗先生 俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥来电找您
It's the Deputy Foreign Minister.
是外交副部长
I got to take this. Okay.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 好
Deputy Minister. Mr. Boudreau,
副部长 布德罗先生
I hope I'm not calling at an inopportune time.
希望我没打扰到您
We are aware of the terrorist threat you are contending with.
我们知道你们正在处理的恐怖威胁
Please tell President Heller to, uh,
请转告海勒总统
let us know if we can be of any assistance.
如需我们协助 请尽管开口
That's very considerate of you.
您想得真周到
I'll-I'll pass it along.
我会转达的
In the meantime, I'm reviewing the transfer order
同时 我在审阅贵国总统签署过的
that the president signed for Jack Bauer.
对杰克·鲍尔的移交令
How soon can we expect to take custody of him?
我们什么时候能接管他
Well, there's been a change in circumstances.
现在情况有变化
The president has rescinded the rendition order.
总统取消了这份引渡令
You're aware of how strongly my government feels
你明白我方政♥府♥有多希望
about Bauer being made to face justice.
杰克·鲍尔受到法律制裁
You cannot just rescind it without explanation.
贵国不能未经解释就取消引渡
I understand...
我明白
It would be appreciated for President Heller
希望海勒总统
to explain to Moscow why he is reversing his order.
能够向莫斯科解释一下取消的原因
Well, the president is not available right now, so...
总统现在抽不开身 所以...
So when may I tell my superiors to expect a call from him?
那我的上级什么时候能接到他的电♥话♥呢
I'm curious, Mr. Boudreau,
我很好奇 布德罗先生
is there some reason you are uncomfortable
是不是有什么涉及海勒总统的原因
involving President Heller?
让你觉得很不安呢
Of course not.
当然没有
I'm sure we don't need to make an issue out of this whole thing.
我相信我们不需要因为此事引起纷争
Let's just talk about it and we'll figure something out.
不如我们好好谈谈 会想出解决办法的
Let's meet privately.
私下见面谈吧
When?
什么时候
I'll get back to you.
晚点告诉你
Today. Get back to me today.
今天 今天就要告诉我
Okay, Chloe. Thanks. We're on our way.
好的 克洛伊 谢谢 我们正赶过去
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around you
我难以想象你曾经
working for someone like Rask.
为拉斯克那样的人卖♥♥命
In the last 11 months, two of Rask's clients--
过去的十一个月里 拉斯克的两位客户
significant clients-- have been taken down,
举足轻重的客户被一举歼灭
a human trafficking ring and an international drug cartel.
分别是人口贩卖♥♥网和国际贩毒集团
I'm using my position in Rask's organization
我利用自己在拉斯克组织里的身份
to make sure people like that can't keep doing business.
来确保这类犯罪分子无法进行交易
Why? Who have you been working for?
为什么 你一直都在为谁工作
No one.
不为任何人
This time I'm doing it for me.
这次是为了我自己
And Rask wants to kill you.
但是拉斯克想要杀你
I disappeared on him when I discovered the threat against President Heller.
我一发现海勒总统有危险就离开了他
So, naturally, he'd think I was the leak.
所以他自然会认为我就是内鬼
He'd be right.
他倒是想对了
Okay. So what's your plan?
好吧 那你准备怎么做
Hold on.
等等
Rask had me working with a guy named Nils.
拉斯克曾让我和一个叫尼尔斯的人一起去做交易
Nils is dead.
而尼尔斯死了
I need Rask to believe that Nils was the informant, not me,
我要让拉斯克相信内鬼是尼尔斯 不是我
and that you were his CIA contact.
而你是他在中情局里的联络人
You want to hand me over to Rask.
你要把我交给拉斯克
It's the only way I know how to make this work.
这是我能想到的唯一可行之策
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
Chloe uploaded evidence onto this phone
克洛伊把证据上传到了这部手♥机♥上
linking you to the CIA investigation into Rask's operation.
把你与中情局调查拉斯克的行动联♥系♥在一起
I need to plant it on you and offer you up.
我要嫁祸于你 然后把你交出去
A sign of goodwill.
以表忠心
He's gonna want to interrogate me.
他肯定会审问我
I know.
我知道
That's why I want to deliver you unconscious.
所以我要把不省人事的你交给他
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表