I'd say Jordan was shot somewhere else,
据我判断 乔登是在别处被射伤的
they both ended up in here, struggled,
他们最后到了这里 有打斗
he somehow got the gun, but he died from the knife wound.
他用某种方法拿到了枪 但却死于刀伤
They killed each other? Well, both weapons are accounted for.
他们同归于尽了 两个凶器都找到了
I don't think we're looking for anyone else. So who is he?
应该没有其他涉案人员了 他是谁
I don't know. There's, uh... there's no ID on the body.
不知道 尸体上没有身份证明
There isn't even any labels on his clothes.
连衣服上都没有商标
Sorry, I've got to take this.
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
Hello.
喂
What was Jordan into? Nothing.
乔登惹了什么事 他没惹事
Nothing that I know about.
至少我不知道
Give me your phone.
手♥机♥给我
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm going to run his fingerprints through the database,
我要在数据库上核对他的指纹
see if I can find a match.
看能不能找到吻合的
I want to find out who this guy is
我想知道这人是谁
and why he wanted to kill Jordan.
他为什么想杀乔登
Jack, where are you?
杰克 你在哪
Just getting back to the CIA station.
我在回中情局情报站的路上
I've got the override device. I want you to take a look at it.
我拿到超驰装置了 希望你来看看
Chloe?
克洛伊
Chloe, can you hear me?
克洛伊 能听到吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I... I heard you, Jack.
我听到了 杰克
I...
我...
I'm not coming.
我不会来了
Margot's dead, and it's not my problem anymore.
玛格已经死了 这些事不再与我有关了
Chloe, what's going on? Where are you?
克洛伊 怎么了 你在哪
Jack...
杰克
it was good to see you today.
很高兴今天能再见到你
Like old times.
就像以前一样
I hope you get back to see your family soon.
希望你能尽快回到家人身边
Chloe? Chloe?!
克洛伊 克洛伊
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢我什么
Another chance.
又给了我一次机会
Is that it?
就是它吗
General Coburn's sending over a DOD tech to analyze it.
科伯恩将军正派国防部的技术人员来做分♥析♥
He just got here.
他刚到了
This needs to be locked down in a secure room.
这东西要锁在一个安全的房♥间里
Any possible breach needs to be identified and addressed
在任何一架无人机恢复工作前
before a single drone is put back in service, understood?
要检测出一切潜在漏洞并进行处理 明白吗
Mariana, take this gentleman to the tech room.
玛丽安娜 带这位先生去技术室
Give him any assistance he may need. Thank you.
请满足他的一切需要 谢谢
When are you expecting Agent Morgan back?
摩根特工什么时候回来
She's out in the field.
她去出外勤了
One of our agents was killed.
我们有一个特工被杀了
What?
什么
Jordan Reed, our comm chief.
乔登·里德 我们的首席通讯官
They found his body over in Camden.
在卡姆登发现了他的尸体
He'd been away from the station for a couple of hours.
他离开情报站有好几个小时了
What were the circumstances?
什么情况
We're trying to establish the details.
我们还在梳理细节
He didn't tell anyone where he was going.
他没告诉任何人他要去哪
You think this is connected to Al-Harazi and the device?
你觉得这与阿尔-哈拉齐和装置有关吗
I don't know. Until we get an update from Kate and Erik,
不知道 得等凯特和艾瑞克的进一步消息
we just don't know.
我们还不知道
Son of a bitch.
该死
Morgan.
我是摩根
This is Jack. What the hell happened?
我是杰克 到底怎么回事
We're still trying to put the pieces together,
我们还在试着整理事情的线索
but the guy that Jordan shot didn't have any ID on him,
但乔登打死的男人身上没有任何身份证明
so Erik's running a fingerprint scan right now.
艾瑞克正在核对指纹
You didn't tell me there was another body.
你没告诉我还有另一具尸体
We're getting the news same time as you, Jack.
我们跟你同时得到的消息 杰克
Scan threw back an O Code. Classified.
指纹扫描反馈了一个代码O 代表机密
Jack, did you get that?
杰克 你听到了吗
An O Code means that he was a covert operative.
代码O代表他是秘密间谍
His identity is protected.
他的身份是受保护的
Kate, your man was taken out by a professional.
凯特 你的人是被职业杀手干掉的
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Jordan was a tech.
乔登只是个技术员
He didn't have anything to do with this kind of stuff.
他跟这种事完全扯不上关系
Can you find out who this operative was, Jack?
你能查出这个间谍的身份吗 杰克
Send me over the fingerprint scan, I'll see what I can do.
把扫描指纹发给我 我看看能做些什么
Okay, I'm on it.
好 马上发送
What are you doing?
干什么呢
I'm gonna send the scan over
我把这个指纹发给
to an old CIA contact I had at Langley.
我在中情局总部的一个老联络人
If anyone can break the O Code, he can.
如果有人能破解代码O的话 那就是他了
We can take care of that here.
我们可以接手这件事
Good. You have your man do it, I'll have mine.
好 你让你的人查 我让我的人查
We'll see who gets it done first.
看谁先搞定
Come on.
快啊
How long do you think that'll take?
你觉得需要花多长时间
If he agrees to do it, not long.
如果他同意帮我 用不了太久
Excuse me.
失陪
Hey, it's Jack.
喂 我是杰克
Did you manage to get anything off that print?
查到指纹的信息了吗
No, it's still running.
没有 还在查
Didn't get anything from the main database,
从主数据库里什么都没查到
but if he's covert ops, like you suspect,
但如果他像你怀疑的那样 是秘密间谍
then that's not surprising.
查不到也不足为奇
I'm in the secure database now,
我正在查安全数据库
so let's see if we can get a match.
看能不能找到匹配
I'll get back to you when I get a hit.
有结果了再给你回电
Thanks.
谢谢
What can you tell us?
你有什么发现
All military defense systems use a common architecture.
所有的军方防御系统都使用同一结构
They basically work off a 2048-bit encryption.
一般都采用2048位加密
What we're dealing with here...
而我们眼前的这个
This looks like it was designed to break through the firewall.
看上去它就是被设计出来突破防火墙的
To do what?
用来干什么
Worst case scenario? Anything you want.
最糟的情况 可以为所欲为
Unlimited access to any defense system out there.
毫无限制地进入任何国防系统
This isn't just about drones.
不光是针对无人机
I'm sorry. I have to take this.
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
Audrey?
奥德莉
I-I wanted to call
我想给你打电♥话♥
and... and thank you. Personally.
我要亲自感谢你
Audrey, a lot of people are involved
奥德莉 很多人都参与了
in stopping those drones.
阻止无人机的行动
That's-that's not what I'm talking about. I...
我说的不是那个 我...
I-I know that he was willing to sacrifice himself,
我知道他是真的打算牺牲自己
and I know that you would never let that happen.
我也知道你不会让那种事发生
And that means a lot to me.
这对我来说意味良多
I'm not ready to lose him.
我还没做好失去他的准备
Hold on one second.
稍等
Audrey, I got to take this call.
奥德莉 我得接这个电♥话♥
Oh. Right.
好吧
I'll find you as soon as I can, okay?
我会尽快去找你 好吗
Of course.
好
Talk to me.
说吧
We have a hit.
有结果了
Hold on. I want to log on.
稍等 我登陆一下
Okay, go. Who is he?
好了 说吧 他是谁
James Harman.
詹姆斯·哈曼
That mean anything to you?
听说过这个名字吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表