I've hidden evidence in our room
我在我们房♥间里藏了证据
under the floorboards.
就在地板下
When the authorities arrive,
等当局的人赶到的时候
I will claim that you've been opposed to this attack from the start
我会说你从一开始就反对这次袭击
and that you've been held here against your will.
你是被迫留在这里的
Aunt Simone!
西蒙妮舅妈
Grab your daughter and leave London... right now.
带上你的女儿马上离开伦敦
Wait, what are you doing?
等等 你要干嘛
Calling the police.
报♥警♥
Please, I'm trying to protect you.
求你了 我是想保护你
Protect me? Protect me from what?
保护我? 谁想伤害我
My mother.
是我妈
No. No. No. Please... Yasmin, get out!
不 不 求你了 雅思敏 快跑
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Somebody help!
救命
Yasmin, wait!
雅思敏 等等
Simone, your instinct was to protect your family members
西蒙妮 你的直觉让你要保护你的家人
from what your mother is doing today.
免受今天你母亲会造成的伤害
Right now you're the only person that can stop this from happening.
现在你是唯一一个能阻止这事发生的人
Your mother's targeting you with a drone. No!
你妈正用无人机瞄准你呢 不可能
They're evacuating.
他们在疏散
They may have gotten Simone out already.
他们可能已经把西蒙妮带出去了
Fire anyway.
不管怎样 开火
You said you were going to stop your analyst.
你说过你会阻止你的分♥析♥师
If he sees those partitions,
如果他看到那些分区的资料
he's going to know that you're the source of intel
就会知道你是我卖♥♥情报
I've been sending to China.
给中国的内线
You've been well-paid.
你得的钱可不少
Sort it out.
自己想办法
Is there someone you can send me?
你能派个人来帮我吗
We know about your wife's history with Bauer.
我们知道你妻子和鲍尔有情史
I understand why a man like you would take actions against a rival...
我明白像你这样的男人会对付情敌的缘由
Leave my wife out of this.
别把我妻子扯进来
If I'm not mistaken, forging a president's signature
但如果我没记错的话 伪造总统签名
would be considered an act of treason.
会以叛国罪论处
Bauer's in the field, under presidential order.
鲍尔受总统之命在外执行任务
I couldn't get my hands on him if I wanted to.
就算我想 也没办法插手
So, what are you saying, now?
那你说现在怎么办
Once Bauer serves his purpose...
一旦鲍尔完成任务
everyone gets what they want.
大家都能各取所需
I didn't think you were man enough to make this call.
我还以为你没胆打这个电♥话♥呢
You gave me a deadline.
你给了我最后期限
Asked me to surrender myself to you.
让我向你投降
Surrender yourself to me on the terms I set out...
按我的要求向我投降
and you have my word, this will be over.
我保证 这一切都会结束
Nobody else will die.
不会再有人丧生
Patient is still unresponsive,
病人仍然没有反应
we need to intubate.
我们得插管了
O.R. is ready, doctor.
手术室已经准备好了 医生
How is she?
她情况怎么样
Oh, she took a turn for the worst just before we got here.
我们快到这里时 她的伤情突然恶化了
Doctor?
医生
She's in a critical condition.
她的情况十分严重
Extradural hemorrhage; that's swelling of the brain.
硬脑膜外出血 是大脑肿胀
I know what it is.
这我知道
We need to talk to her.
我们得和她谈谈
That won't be possible.
那不可能
Not for a while.
一时半会儿不可能
We need to induce a coma
我们要用药物诱导她进入昏迷状态
and drill a hole in her skull to reduce the pressure.
给她颅骨钻孔来释放压力
Okay. This girl is the only chance we have at finding her mother
好的 这个女孩是我们找到她母亲
and preventing another terrorist attack.
并阻止另一次恐怖袭击的唯一机会
Perhaps that's so,
尽管如此
but... it doesn't change the prognosis.
也无法改变对她伤情的预后诊断结果
Is there any way to wake her up after you drill the hole,
在你们钻完孔之后有没有办法弄醒她
with adrenaline or something?
用点肾上腺素什么的
A high dose of Flumazenil might wake her up for a few minutes,
高剂量的氟马西尼可能会让她醒来几分钟
but it'll also kill her.
但也会致命
We need to stabilize her first.
我们首先要让她稳定下来
How long is that gonna take?
要多久
An hour, maybe two.
一小时 可能两小时
Keep me posted.
随时向我汇报
Hurry...
快点
we don't have much time.
我们没多少时间了
We really should get moving, mother.
我们真得马上走了 妈妈
I just had a very interesting call.
我刚接到一个很有趣的电♥话♥
About Simone?
关于西蒙妮的吗
No word on Simone.
没有西蒙妮的消息
We just have to assume the worst:
我们只能做好最坏的打算了
she's still alive and may betray us.
她还活着 而且可能会背叛我们
That's why we have to leave immediately.
所以我们必须马上离开
The call...
那个电♥话♥...
was from President Heller.
是海勒总统打来的
He said he'll surrender himself...
他说如果我们摧毁无人机
if we destroy the drones.
他就会投降
That's a lie.
假话
It's a trick of some sort.
是个诡计
Perhaps. Perhaps not.
也许是 也许不是
When you posted the video online,
你在网上发布那段视频时说过
you said he would never agree to the demands.
他绝对不会同意这个要求
I didn't think he would.
当时我也认为他不会
Maybe I was wrong.
也许我错了
Well, even if he is serious,
就算他所言非虚
would you actually destroy the drones?
你真的会摧毁无人机吗
We've been planning this for so long.
我们可为此计划已久了啊
If a murderer like Heller can keep his word...
如果海勒这样的凶手都能信守承诺
then so can I.
那我也能
We'll discuss it on the way.
路上再详谈吧
Here, give me the device.
把装置交给我
Go ahead.
说吧
Jack, it's Kate.
杰克 我是凯特
Simone's not good.
西蒙妮的情况不太好
The doctor's inducing a coma;
医生用药物诱导她进入了昏迷状态
he says if we try to wake her, she'll die.
他说如果我们想弄醒她 她就会死
Yeah, but we're running out of time. Yeah, I know.
可是我们没时间了 我知道
What did the president want to see you about?
总统召见你有什么事
I don't know yet.
还不知道
Look, you need to push the doctor, do you understand me?
你得给医生施压 明白吗
We need Simone awake.
我们需要西蒙妮醒过来
If she dies, so be it.
如果她死了 那就死吧
What?
什么事
Is it done?
解决了吗
I'm not certain.
我不确定
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
I don't think my shot killed him, but I'm sure he's wounded.
我可能没一枪打死他 但我确定他受伤了
The longer he's out there,
他活得越久
the more likely it is he'll figure out what I've done,
就越可能发现我所做的事
and I cannot afford that.
我承担不起这个风险
That means, neither can you,
你也一样
do you understand me?
明白吗
Yeah. I understand.
是的 明白
Then make sure he's dead.
那就确保把他干掉
Go ahead, sir.
先生 请进
Mr. President.
总统阁下
Jack,
杰克
I understand we're running out of options.
我明白我们已经别无选择了
We're not giving up, sir.
我们是不会放弃的 阁下
But there's no real reason to be optimistic.
但也没保持乐观的确定理由
The percentages are not in our favor, Mr. President, I'm sorry.
总统阁下 抱歉 我们的胜算不大
Don't apologize, Jack!!
无需道歉 杰克
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表