without loss of life. Yours or the hostages.
避免人员伤亡 保住你和人♥质♥性命
I'd like us to work together...
希望我们能合作
Captain, the situation is simple. I have three hostages.
上尉 现在情况很简单 我有三个人♥质♥
Keep your men back and no one gets harmed.
让你的人退下就没人会受伤
Make a move on this room, and I kill all three of them.
谁敢靠近这房♥间半步 我就杀光所有人
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
We go in, I'm not giving that son of a bitch
冲进去 我不会让这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
a chance to fire at my men again.
再有机会对我的人开枪
I need them to take me seriously.
我要让他们把我的话当真
I have no intention of hurting any of you.
我不想伤害你们任何一个人
I understand how difficult this is.
我明白这很难
Please, just try and stay calm.
请你们试着保持冷静
We didn't get to introduce ourselves earlier.
我们之前没机会自我介绍
I'm Agent Ritter, CIA.
我是中情局的特工雷特
This is Agent Morgan.
这是特工摩根
Look, we're not here to prove
听着 我们不是来证明
any kind of case against you, Lieutenant.
你犯了什么罪 中尉
We just want to talk to you about Bauer.
我们只是想和你谈谈鲍尔
And speaking of Bauer, you should know
说到鲍尔 你应该知道
that right now he's three levels below us,
他现在正在我们底下三层
completely surrounded by Marines.
被陆战队重重包围
So any help you were expecting from him, don't.
所以不要指望他能帮你什么
Talk to us, Lieutenant.
跟我们谈谈 中尉
What's the point?
有什么意义吗
No one but Bauer's believed a word I've said all day.
除了鲍尔 没人相信我今天说过的话
What is your relationship with Bauer?
你和鲍尔是什么关系
I just met him today.
我今天才见到他
You expect us to believe that?
你想让我们相信这鬼话吗
Look, if you...
听着 如果你
didn't know Bauer before this, then, um,
之前不认识鲍尔
why did he go to so much trouble to find you?
那他为什么要费这么大劲来找你
He said he knew I didn't kill all those soldiers,
他说他知道那些士兵都不是我杀的
that my drone was hijacked
我的无人机是被劫持的
and someone was gonna use the same technology
有人想要利用同样的技术
to launch a full-scale attack.
来发动一场全面袭击
So why did he need your flightkey?
那他为什么需要你的操控密钥
He said it could help him prove what happened.
他说那能帮他证明事件的真♥相♥
And stop the attack.
并阻止袭击发生
Okay, thank you, Lieutenant.
好 谢谢你 中尉
We should've pushed him harder.
我们本该进一步逼问他
I think he told us everything he knows.
我认为他已把知晓的一切都说了
Which wasn't much.
可是所说甚少
But you did... You're buying that story?
而你确实... 相信他那套说辞吗
Look, when Bauer cornered me in the tower block,
当鲍尔在大厦那逼得我走投无路时
he said that he was in London to stop an attack on President Heller.
他说他来伦敦是为了阻止袭击海勒总统的阴谋
Meaning what?
什么意思
You believe what he told Tanner?
你相信他对坦纳说的吗
Even though there's not a single piece of evidence to support it?
即使他的说法毫无证据支持也信吗
That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that
我不是这个意思 我的意思是
if there's even a chance that there's gonna be some kind of an attack,
如果真的有人要发动袭击
then we need to know about it.
那我们需要掌握情况
We have to talk to Bauer.
我们必须和鲍尔谈谈
I would like to thank you,
我谨代表
on behalf of myself and my country,
我的国家及我个人
for this opportunity to express our gratitude
感谢各位能给我们一次表达感谢的机会
and appreciation for the special relationship
对能将两个伟大国家紧密联♥系♥在一起的
that binds our two great nations together.
美英特殊关系表示感激和谢意
God bless the United Kingdom.
愿上帝保佑英吉利
And God bless the United States of America.
愿上帝保佑美♥利♥坚♥
Thank you.
谢谢
You hear that?
听到掌声了吗
You were fantastic.
您的演说太棒了
Or they're extremely polite.
或者他们只是太有礼貌了
It was perfect.
演说很成功
Can I talk to you privately?
我能和您私下说两句吗
Sir.
总统阁下
Thank you.
谢谢
What's going on?
发生了什么事
There's a situation at the embassy, sir.
大使♥馆♥出了状况 总统阁下
Protesters broke through the gates about a half an hour ago.
半小时前 示♥威♥者强行闯入使♥馆♥大门
The Marines have reestablished a perimeter, but...
海军陆战队已重建警戒线 但是
it's turned into a hostage situation.
使♥馆♥发生了人♥质♥劫持事件
Hostages?
劫持人♥质♥
Who's taken hostages?
被谁劫持
Jack Bauer.
杰克·鲍尔
Jack?
杰克
He fired into the crowd of protesters,
他朝一群示♥威♥者开枪
shot two Marines,
打伤两名海军陆战队员
and is threatening to kill the embassy employees he's holding.
并威胁要杀害他所挟持的使♥馆♥职员
Why in God's name would Jack do this?
杰克为什么要这么做
All I know is, the CIA picked him up
我只知道 在几小时前的一次行动中
several hours ago on an operation,
他被中情局逮捕
but he escaped custody.
但被他逃脱了
What... Is that when you found out about this?
那时你就获悉了这件事吗
It was.
是的
The fear was that he was in London for your visit.
我担心他是冲着您此次伦敦之行来的
I was in the process of gathering all the facts together for you
他在使♥馆♥再次露面那会儿 我一直在为您
when he resurfaced at the embassy.
收集所有关于他的情报
What's the situation on the ground right now?
现在现场是什么情况
According to General Coburn,
据科伯恩将军说
the assault team is ready to go in.
突击队已做好攻进去的准备
They're just waiting for your go-ahead.
就等您一声令下了
So they can kill him. That's what you're saying.
这样就能杀掉他了 你是这意思吗
It's not a fait accompli.
这还不是既成事实
I'm not making any decisions till I talk to him.
在我和他对话之前是不会做出任何决定的
To Bauer, sir? I... I'm not sure that...
要与鲍尔对话吗 我不太...
Yeah. Make it happen, Mark.
就这么决定 去办吧 马克
Yes, sir.
是 总统阁下
I've checked, without being obvious.
我很小心地检查过了
Yasir's going on his run, we're good to go.
亚瑟准备接补给去了 我们可以走了
You told her.
你告诉她了
It wasn't easy for her.
她也很为难
My daughter loves you very much.
我女儿非常地爱你
Trying to back out is a stain on your honor, Naveed.
临阵脱逃是你人格上的污点 纳维德
I will give you one chance to rectify that.
我会给你一次弥补的机会
Tell me you'll pilot the drones.
答应我你会去操控无人机
I won't murder innocents.
我不会杀害无辜者
There are no innocents.
根本没有无辜者可言
Not when they elect murderers and collaborators like
在他们推选像海勒那样的刽子手
Heller and Davies to lead them.
及其同谋戴维斯那刻起 就不再无辜
That's nonsense.
一派胡言
And it's time someone here stood up and said it.
这里该有人站出来把这话说出来了
This is wrong.
这么做是不对的
And if Simone ever got free of you,
如果西蒙妮能摆脱您的束缚
she'd see that, too.
她也会明白这点的
This isn't conscience.
你这不是良心发现
This is cowardice.
而是胆小怕事
If my husband were alive, he'd be sickened by you.
要是我丈夫还在世 他会唾弃你
Everything he sacrificed,
他所牺牲的一切
everything he stood for.
所为之奋斗的一切
You will pilot the drones.
你要去操控那些无人机
I will not.
我不会
No matter what you do to me.
不管你对我做什么
I swear.
我发誓
I believe you.
这话我相信
Simone.
西蒙妮
Mum?
妈妈
Come here, please.
过来这里
Her left hand.
拉出她的左手
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表