I'm going to have to see you, Jack.
我得见见你 杰克
Sir?
您说什么
I'll explain it to you when you get here.
你到了之后我会向你解释
Yes, sir.
好的 阁下
The president needs to see me.
总统要见我
And what about her?
那她怎么办
Residence is on the way.
我们会路过官邸
You can drop me off, and then take her over to the infirmary.
你放下我 再带她去医务室
Come in.
进来
Contact information on Margot Al-Harazi... back-channeled,
由秘密渠道获得的玛格的联♥系♥方式
per your request, sir.
按您的要求 阁下
Put the jacket on the chair.
把外套放在椅子上
Not a word about this to anyone, including Boudreau.
不许向任何人说起 包括布德罗
Do you understand?
明白吗
Of course.
当然
What exactly are we, uh...?
我们究竟要...
Thank you.
谢谢
Margot Al-Harazi.
玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐
President Heller.
海勒总统
I'm surprised.
真没想到
I didn't think you were man enough to make this call.
我还以为你没胆打这个电♥话♥呢
You gave me a deadline,
你给了我最后期限
and asked me to surrender myself to you.
让我向你投降
I still have time to comply if I choose.
我还有时间选择投降
The fact you've made contact suggests to me
你给我打这个电♥话♥就表明
you've already reached your decision.
你已经作出决定了
If I do as you ask and surrender myself to you,
如果我按你的要求 向你投降
can I trust you to keep your word?
我能相信你的承诺吗
You're asking if you can trust me?
你居然问我能否相信我
If either of us should be suspicious, it's me.
我们之间要说心存怀疑 也该是我
Is this a tactic to buy yourself more time?
你是不是在拖延时间
No tactic.
没有
No one else knows about this.
没其他人知道此事
It's just you and me...
只有你和我
reaching out to one another.
私下联♥系♥
If that's true... then, yes.
如果是真的 那我会守约
Surrender yourself to me on the terms I set out,
按我的要求向我投降
and you have my word this will be over.
我保证 这一切都会结束
Nobody else will die.
不会再有人丧生
I'm waiting for your decision.
我在等你的决定
As you suggested,
如你所说
my decision has already been made.
我已经作出决定了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表