The technology that was used to control your drone
歹徒将利用同样的手段
is gonna be used in a massive terrorist attack
在今天晚些时候操控无人机
against civilians later today.
进行针对平民的大规模恐怖袭击
The only way that I can stop that attack from happening
我唯一能阻止袭击的办法
is from the data from your flightkey.
是依靠你操控密钥的数据
Lieutenant, please,
中尉 拜托了
where are they holding it?
他们把密钥存放在哪了
Wait, how do I know whether or not to believe you?
等等 我怎么知道该不该信你
Son, right now the point is that I believe you.
小鬼 现在重点是我相信你
From everything that I can see,
而且据我所知
no one else does.
只有我相信你
You want your name cleared...
你想洗清冤屈
I'm your only shot.
我是你唯一的机会
It's on Captain Denovo.
在丹诺弗上尉身上
Okay.
好的
Jack, Agent Morgan and her partner,
杰克 摩根特工和她的搭档
they're heading your way with Marine backup.
正带着陆战队员向你处靠近
Got the flightkey.
拿到密钥了
Get out of there, Jack. They're on your floor.
快走 杰克 他们到你那层了
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 中尉
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Chloe, get me out of here.
克洛伊 带我出去
The end of the hallway, take a left--
走廊到头左转
that should lead you to a rear stairwell.
就可以到后面的楼梯间
Let's get a medic up here right away.
快叫医生上来
This is Captain Cordero OK?
我是科德罗上尉
Get me a keypad override on 217.
帮我远程打开217号♥房♥门
Casualty down. Room is clear.
有人受伤 房♥间安全
He's gone.
他跑了
Bauer was here.
鲍尔来过
All right, what did he do and what did he take?
好吧 他做了什么 拿了什么
I have nothing to say to you.
我跟你没什么可说的
He took Tanner's flightkey.
他拿走了坦纳的密钥
And he was wearing an embassy security jacket,
他穿着大使♥馆♥警卫的制♥服♥
and he has a pass.
还有通行证
Prepare to move.
准备行动
I want an override on all security passes.
取消所有警卫通行证的权限
Lock down every door and keypad now.
锁上所有门和门禁系统 快
Go all the way down to the basement, Jack.
杰克 一路向下 去地下室
A door leads to the storage area.
有扇通往存储区的门
From there, you'll have access to the street level.
从那里你就能到街面上了
I got it.
明白
Okay, I'm there.
我到门这里了
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
快啊
Damn it.
见鬼
Everything's locked down. The key's useless.
门都被锁了 通行证没用了
Find me another way out.
给我找别的出路
Jack, I don't see another way.
杰克 我找不到别的路
They've got more Marines joining the search for you.
来了更多的陆战队员加入搜捕
They're everywhere.
到处都是他们的人
Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Every U.S. Embassy has its own shielded communication room.
每个美国大使♥馆♥都设有紧急通讯室
I can use their system to upload the data from the flightkey.
我能用那的系统上传密钥上的数据
That's not gonna help you get out of the embassy, Jack.
就算这样你也逃不出来啊 杰克
I know. Just find me the comms room.
我知道 快帮我找到通讯室
Okay, but I don't think you understand.
好 但你好像还不明白
You're not getting out of there.
你出不来了
It's over.
完蛋了
They're gonna put you in prison.
你会被抓进监狱的
Jack!
杰克
Yates' override device is officially interfaced with our system.
耶茨的超驰装置已正式和我们的系统接通了
All we need to do now is get its software talking to ours.
我们只需让他的软件适配我们的就行了
How long?
要多久
Well, I need to check each of the ten guidance modules separately.
我得分别检查十个引导模块
How long?
要多久
Naveed will be able to take control
纳维德能在一个小时内
and pilot the drones in less than an hour.
接管并操控无人机
Oh, I missed you.
我当时特别想你
But it kept me sane knowing that when all this is over...
但冷静下来想想 当这一切结束
we'll have time for everything we've put on hold.
我们会有大把时间弥补之前错过的美好
Travel...
旅行
have a family.
成家
Sounds wonderful, but it doesn't change how I feel.
听起来不错 但不能改变我的感受
You have doubts.
你心中有疑虑
I understand.
我理解
But you don't have a choice.
但你别无选择
Do you realize what my mother will do to you if you refuse?
你知不知道如果你拒绝 我妈会怎么对付你
I'm not gonna give her the chance.
我不会给她那个机会的
What are you talking about?
这话什么意思
Leaving.
离开
You and I, together.
我们一起
You can't be serious.
你不会是认真的吧
Even if I agreed, it's impossible.
就算我答应 那也是不可能的
My mother's people watch who comes and goes--
我妈的手下把守得很严
we wouldn't get past the front door.
我们连大门都出不去
Yasir makes a supply run every other day
亚瑟每隔一天在五点到五点半间
between 5:00 and 5:30.
会去接补给
He's due for one later.
他一会儿就该去了
No one watches the back gate while he's gone.
他离开时后门没有人把守
But that gate is locked.
可是那扇门是锁着的
I have keys.
我有钥匙
And a car parked down the road.
路的不远处停着一辆车
You've made up your mind.
你已经下定决心了
You've planned this.
你早就在筹划了
I could have left a week ago,
我本可以一周前就走掉的
but I waited for you.
可是我留下来等你
Naveed,
纳维德
I love you, so please,
我爱你 所以我求你
please just go through with this
求你等到这一切结束了
and then we can leave
我们再走好吗
and we never have to be part of my mother's plans again.
之后我们再也不必卷进我妈的计划了
You believe she'll let you go?
你相信她会放你走吗
Ever?
你真信吗
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想要和你一起共度余生
But I'm leaving today,
但是今天我去意已决
as soon as Yasir goes on his run.
亚瑟一走我就动身
You're putting me in a terrible position.
你这样让我如何是好
I know. And I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
But you need to make a choice.
可是你要做出选择
Your mother or me.
跟你母亲还是跟我走
Okay.
好吧
I'll come.
我跟你走
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Mmm.
没事
We got a flash that the embassy's on lockdown.
我们收到警报说使♥馆♥进入防范性禁闭状态
What's going on there?
那里出了什么情况
Bauer's here. He shot two protesters
鲍尔来了 枪击了两名示♥威♥者
and forced his way inside the embassy and he got to Tanner.
然后闯入使♥馆♥找到了坦纳
So they are working together.
这么说他们是同谋
I'm not sure if that makes sense anymore.
我不确定这是否讲得通
He didn't try to release Tanner when he had the chance.
他完全有机会放走坦纳但却没这么做
He just took his flightkey.
只是拿走了他的操控密钥
Level two clear. We're moving down.
二层搜索完毕 继续向下搜索
So Bauer wanted the flight data to Tanner's drone. Why?
鲍尔要坦纳的无人机飞行数据干嘛
We're gonna ask Bauer when we get to him,
等抓到鲍尔问他自己吧
but right now he's still somewhere inside the embassy
不过现在他还在使♥馆♥内部
and we're going floor by floor.
我们在逐层搜索
All right, keep me posted.
好 随时向我汇报
There's a fire door on your left.
你的左侧有一扇防火门
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表