Move quickly!
快点
Okay, step away.
好 让开
Simone, can you hear me?
西蒙妮 听到我说话吗
Do you remember who I am?
记得我是谁吗
Do you remember being in the car with me?
记得我跟你一起在车上吗
Yeah?
记得吧
There were explosions-- we almost died.
之前发生了爆♥炸♥ 我们差点死了
Do you remember that?
你记得吗
Those were missiles sent from a drone operated by your mother.
那些导弹来自你母亲操控的无人机
She tried to kill you.
她想杀了你
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
You tried to save your sister-in-law, but you couldn't.
你想救你丈夫的姐姐 没救成
But there are thousands of other people that you can save.
但是你还能挽救数千人的性命
Where is your mother?
你母亲在哪
Simone, I know what it's like to be betrayed.
西蒙妮 我知道被人背叛的滋味
Okay. Believe me, I know the feeling,
相信我 我懂那感觉
but right now, you have got to trust yourself.
但现在 你得相信自己
Innocent lives are in your hands
很多无辜的生命都掌握在你手里
women, children... children just like your niece..
有女人 还有孩子 像你外甥女一样的孩子
just like Yasmin.
像雅思敏一样的孩子
Come on, Simone, please?
拜托 西蒙妮 好吗
10 Broadmoor, Hampton.
汉普顿 布罗德莫街10号♥
But she won't be there.
但她肯定已经走了
Where do you think she is?
你觉得她会去哪
I don't know.
不知道
You won't find her.
你们找不到她的
Is there anything else you can give me?
你还有什么信息能给我吗
Anything at all, please.
什么都行 拜托了
My husband, Naveed...
我丈夫 纳维德
he hid a disk
他藏了一个磁盘
under the floorboard upstairs.
在楼上的地板下
That might provide a way into the system...
也许能帮你们进入系统
For God's sake, stand aside.
请让开
Five milligrams Midazolam, now.
注射五毫克的咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥ 快
This is Agent Morgan.
我是摩根特工
Send the nearest Tac Team to
派最近的战术小队去
10 Broadmoor, Hampton.
汉普顿 布罗德莫街10号♥
Have them call me on the way and I'll brief them.
让他们在路上打给我 我会给他们简述情况
Gentlemen, you two are the only ones who know what's going on.
先生们 你们二位是唯一知情的人
I want you to put aside your differences and work together.
我要你们抛开成见 精诚合作
Time is short. Jack, call me when you have a plan.
时间紧迫 杰克 你们计划好了打给我
Yes, sir.
是 阁下
Never thought this would happen.
没想到会这样吧
No.
对
We need to find a way to trust one another.
我们得想办法互相信任
The president gave us a directive.
总统给我们下了命令
That's good enough for me.
这对我来说就够了
Tell me what you need.
告诉我你需要什么
Secret Service protocols for the day.
特勤组今天的所有行动规程
And deployments and names of every agent.
部署 以及所有特工的名字
You'll have them.
如你所愿
British Security, too.
英国安♥全♥部♥门的也要
That's trickier, but I'll do what I can.
有点棘手 但我会尽量
I also need you to clear the hallways back as far as possible.
还需要你尽可能清空后面的走廊
I'll call a staff meeting.
我会召开工作人员会议
Pull everyone in.
让所有人参加
Okay, good.
很好
Audrey, too.
奥德莉也得去
Meeting's gonna have to take place in 15 minutes.
会议得在十五分钟后召开
I'm gonna need a car and a helicopter outside the perimeter.
我要一辆车和一架直升机在外♥围♥等着
Plus, the gate number and codes for Wembley Stadium.
还有 温布利体育场对应大门的密♥码♥
If I need anything else, I'll call you.
如果还有别的需要 我会打给你
Okay.
好
She's never gonna forgive me for this.
她永远不会原谅我的
Yeah?
喂
Jack, Simone gave us something.
杰克 西蒙妮开口了
Please tell me it's Margot's location.
她是不是说了玛格的位置
No. The next best thing.
不 但也是仅次于此的好消息
A disk that might get us into Margot's system.
一个也许能帮我们进入玛格系统的磁盘
What do you mean, "Might"?
什么叫"也许"
We'll know soon enough. I have a Tac Team on the way;
拭目以待吧 我派了一支战术小队在路上
I still have to brief them and I thought you'd want to know.
我还得给他们简述情况 你可能想知道吧
Okay, look,if it's anything digital, upload it to Chloe,
好 如果有数据方面的东西 传给克洛伊
tell her to call me as soon as she gets it.
让她有消息就马上打给我
Okay.
好
Preparing for the staff meeting?
在准备工作人员会议吗
Yeah. We need to make a plan to help the British deal with
是啊 我们得做个计划 帮助英方应对
today's drone attack.
今天的无人机袭击
You still have that picture of
你还带着那张照片吗
you, me and your mother at the beach?
你 我还有你妈妈一起在海滩的那张
When I was little?
我小时候那张吗
Yeah. Can I see it?
对 我能看看吗
Yeah.
好
It's kind of like my good luck charm.
它就像我的幸运符一样
When I was a little girl,
我小时候常想
I thought if I always had this with me,
如果能一直带着它
nothing bad could ever happen.
就绝不会有什么坏事发生
Here we go.
找到了
You ready?
准备好了吗
I'm ready.
好了
Oh... God.
天哪
Look at you and mom.
看看你和妈妈
Oh, my God.
天哪
You were great looking then, too.
你那时就很漂亮
You okay, Dad?
你没事吧 爸爸
I mean, apart from...
我是说 除了...
Apart from this being the worst day of my life,
除了我这辈子最糟的这一天
I'm doing great.
我没事
I'm sorry,
抱歉
I-I got to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Yeah. Love you.
好 爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Here's the Secret Service detail for the next 30 minutes.
这是接下来三十分钟的特勤组保卫人♥员♥安♥排♥
Thank you. What about the Brits?
谢谢 英国人那边怎么样了
I'm still working on it.
我还在想办法
I'll send it to you along with the location
稍后跟直升机的地址
of the chopper and the gate code for Wembley.
以及温布利大门的密♥码♥一起发给你
Thank you.
谢谢
The staff meeting starts in three minutes.
工作人员会议三分钟后召开
Everyone will be there.
所有人都会出席
The halls will be deserted.
走廊会被清空
Good work.
干得好
Mr. President,
总统阁下
we need to leave the premises in five minutes.
我们得在五分钟后离开这栋楼
Meet me in your office now.
在您办公室见
I'll be there.
我这就过去
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
We're gonna need it.
希望如此
Navarro.
我是纳瓦罗
It's Agent Reed on the line.
特工里德找您
Agent Reed? Are you sure?
特工里德 你确定吗
Yes, sir.
确定 长官
That's how he identified himself.
他是这么说的
And it sounded like him.
听声音也像他
Shall I put him through?
需要帮您接通吗
Yes, of course, put him through.
当然 帮我接通
Jordan, where are you?
乔登 你在哪
I thought you'd be back by now.
我以为你已经回来了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表