Are you happy?
你幸福吗
Is he good to you?
他对你好吗
I knew that I should have defended you more
当我知道那些事情的时候
when I heard those things. Audrey, no.
我本该再多为你辩护的 奥德莉 别
Everything they said is true.
他们所说的一切都是真的
I killed those people.
我的确杀了那些人
I looked into the protocol of handing
我查阅了一下
Bauer over to the Russians.
把鲍尔移交给俄方的规程
Rendition requires
引渡需要
the president's direct approval.
总统的直接批准
So I went ahead and drafted
所以我提前起草好了
the executive order, which he needs to sign.
需要他签名的总统令
You're a terrible liar, Naveed.
你真不会撒谎 纳维德
You switched off one of the security buffers
你关闭了其中一道安全防护
so they could find us.
以便他们发现我们
Look, you still need me to pilot the drones.
你仍然需要我♥操♥控无人机
Ian's a quick learner.
伊恩学东西很快
He's been watching you.
他一直在观察你
Please, Margot, don't do this.
求你了 玛格 别这么做
I treated you like a son,
我对你视如己出
trusted you with my daughter.
还把女儿嫁给了你
Margot, please.
玛格 求你了
If you love Simone, you have to know that
如果你爱西蒙妮 你要知道
she wouldn't want you to do this. Ask her.
她不愿意看到你这么做 你自己问她
Simone?
西蒙妮
Simone?!
西蒙妮
I think you have your answer.
看来你得到你的答案了
Two years ago, a missile
两年前 一枚导弹
destroyed a meeting hall in Ghundi Kala.
摧毁了昆地卡拉的一个会议厅
The U.S. claimed they were targeting my husband,
美国声称目标是我丈夫
who they called a terrorist.
声称他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I demand justice from the man responsible for this slaughter--
我要求那次屠♥杀♥的幕后主脑受到制裁
President James Heller.
即美国总统詹姆斯·海勒
Now unless President Heller surrenders himself to me
如果海勒总统不在三小时后
in three hours at a place of my choosing,
在我指定的地点向我投降
thousands of people in London will die in his stead.
伦敦将有成千上万条生命替他去死
We've confirmed
我们已确认
that Margot Al-Harazi has six U.S. drones under her control.
玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐控制了六架美国无人机
We believe they're headed for London.
我们相信它们正朝伦敦飞来
So, I was right.
那我是对的了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Possible hit on the Al-Harazi tape.
阿尔-哈拉齐的视频可能有线索
The back-trace program was being bounced from proxy to proxy,
反向追踪程序刚才还在代理服务器间打转
but it suddenly spit out an IP address.
但突然弹出了一个IP地址
We think we've located Al-Harazi.
我们已定位了阿尔-哈拉齐
Our local station chief, Agent Navarro,
我们的本地情报站站长 纳瓦罗特工
is personally leading a raid
正在亲自指挥一次
on where we think she's hiding out.
针对她可能的藏身之地的突袭
Someone inserted a redirect.
有人重定向了IP地址
Your team's headed into a trap.
你们的人掉进了圈套
Steve, your team is in danger. Get out of there right now!
史蒂夫 你的人现在有危险 立刻撤出
Take them.
干掉他们
Steve?
史蒂夫
Let's go.
我们走
Confirmation from Joint Base Lower Heyford.
下海福特空军基地已证实
"Satellite confirms target site explosion
"卫星系统已确认目标地的爆♥炸♥
was result of missile strike from Vanguard Class Drone."
是由先锋级无人机的导弹袭击所导致的
Oh, my God. It was an ambush!
天哪 我们中了伏击
How many agents did we lose?
损失了多少特工
It's too soon to say, sir.
目前还不好说 阁下
Mr. President, I'm sorry for your losses,
总统阁下 对于您的损失我深感遗憾
but my immediate concern is for London.
但是我当下关心的是伦敦
That drone is still loaded with missiles,
那架无人机仍装载着导弹
and there are five more drones on route.
还有五架无人机在途中
We have AWACS and fighters in the air, searching.
我们已派出预警机和战斗机在空中搜索
And naturally, we're going to coordinate with the RAF.
当然 我们会同英国皇家空军进行协作
I must insist that our people be given full access
我坚决要求我们的人可以全面接触
to all technical data and codes
与无人机计划有关的
pertaining to the drone program.
全部技术数据和编码
Respectfully, Prime Minister,
恕我直言 首相阁下
the security protocols for that information are highly sensitive.
这些信息的安全协议是高度敏感的
Am I to believe you're hiding behind protocols, General?
我怎么觉得你是在拿安全协议当借口呢 将军
I was assured that the CIA had this matter in hand.
你们之前向我保证中情局会控制住局面
General, please.
好了 将军
Provide the Ministry of Defense with all the information
向英国国防部提供首相要求的
that the PM is requesting.
所有信息
As you say, sir.
遵命 阁下
And, uh, General, let's start coordinating our efforts
还有 将军 开始同英国皇家空军
with the RAF.
进行协作
I'm repeating myself.
我又说了一遍
I have to go and confer with the cabinet.
我要去同内阁商议一下
We have to decide when and how to make this public.
我们得决定在何时如何将此事公诸于众
I'll see you out.
我送您
I know the way, thank you.
不用送了 谢谢
Is there anything you want me to do?
您还有事吩咐我吗
Have the Secret Service bring Jack to my office.
叫特勤组把杰克带到我办公室来
Sir, I've been loathe to bring this to your attention.
阁下 我真不想跟您提这事
We have intelligence-- unverified--
我们有未经证实的情报表明
that Heller's being secretly treated by a neurologist.
海勒在秘密接受一位神经科专家的治疗
Possibly for Alzheimer's.
他可能得了老年痴呆症
Poor bastard.
这个可怜虫
Do you mean, I'm counting on a man to protect our soil
你是说 我在指望一个头脑不清的人
who hasn't got his wits about him?
来保护我们的国土吗
God help us.
那就只有求上帝保佑的份了
Come in.
进来
Mr. President, Jack Bauer's here.
总统阁下 杰克·鲍尔到了
Thank you. You can leave us.
谢谢 退下吧
Sit down, Jack.
坐下 杰克
We were duped into thinking
我们上当了
we had the location of Margot Al-Harazi.
误以为找到了玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的藏身处
When we got there,
我们到达后
the assault team was blown up with a missile
突击队遭到阿尔-哈拉齐控制的
from one of the drones controlled by Al-Harazi.
一架无人机的导弹的轰炸
So, the drones are in range of London?
这么说无人机已到伦敦了吗
One of them is.
其中一架到了
The others are expected in two to three hours.
其余几架两到三小时之后便到
This arms dealer that you know--
你认识的这个军♥火♥商
are you sure he can lead us to her actual whereabout?
你确信他能让我们找到她真正的所在处吗
Mr. President, I can't be absolutely certain,
总统阁下 我不能完全确定
but I believe he can.
但我相信他能
He's done business with her for years. She trusts him.
他已经同她合作多年了 她信任他
And right now, he's the only chance we've got.
而现在 他是我们唯一的机会
Would he be willing to making a deal?
他会愿意和我们做一笔交易吗
No, Mr. President. Like I told you before,
不行 总统阁下 正如我之前所说
he can't be bought, and we'd never be able
我们收买♥♥不了他 我们也不可能
to break him in time to stop these attacks from happening.
让他及时交代以阻止这次的袭击
All right.
好吧
Latest count is four confirmed dead and six wounded.
最新数字是四人确认死亡六人受伤
Agent Ritter's got some burns, but he'll be all right.
雷特特工被烧伤了 不过问题不大
I just put out the cover story that it was a gas main explosion,
按您的命令 我刚以煤气管道爆♥炸♥为托词
per your orders. Good.
来掩人耳目 很好
Sir, I've got President Heller on the line for you.
长官 海勒总统来电找您
All right.
好
Jordan, patch him through.
乔登 给我接过来
Mr. President, this is Steve Navarro.
总统阁下 我是史蒂夫·纳瓦罗
I have you on the speakerphone with Jack Bauer.
我开了免提 在我身边的杰克·鲍尔
He's got a play to find Margot Al-Harazi,
他有办法找到玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐
but he needs to operate in the dark.
但他需要秘密行动
No surveillance, no tracking of any kind.
不能监控 不能以任何形式追踪
Do you understand? I'm not sure I do, sir.
明白吗 我不太确定 阁下
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表