This conflict could escalate very quickly.
这种冲突可能迅速升温
We can't afford to be unprepared.
如果毫无准备 我们将措手不及
I do not want to be the first one to threaten the use of nuclear weapons.
我不想成为首先威胁使用核武器的一方
Sir, we have warhead superiority of ten to one.
阁下 我们的核武器力量有绝对优势
If push comes to shove, the Chinese will blink.
如果事态严重化 中国会退缩的
What makes you think they're gonna blink?
你为什么觉得中国会退缩
As I said, Mr. President,
就像我刚刚说的 总统阁下
we have nuclear superiority of ten to one.
我们的核力量有绝对优势
We fired the first shot, albeit unintentional.
虽然不是故意的 但我们还是先攻击的一方
Yes, we did, but, sir...
没错 但是阁下...
I think we should keep the alert level where it is.
我认为还是不要提高警戒级别
Yes, sir.
遵命 阁下
Sir.
遵命 阁下
I'm sorry to interrupt, Mr. President.
很抱歉打断一下 总统阁下
Mr. Bauer said it was urgent.
鲍尔先生说这是紧急情况
Thought you were on the hunt for Cheng.
我还以为你在追捕成
I was.
之前是
Mr. President, I need to speak with you
总统阁下 我必须和您
and Mr. Boudreau privately, please.
还有布德罗先生单独谈谈
You set me up for the Russians, you son of a bitch.
你设计让俄♥国♥人抓我 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Why?!
为什么
Jack, take it easy.
杰克 冷静点
Mr. President,
总统阁下
the Russians that attacked me
攻击我的俄♥国♥人
were tracking me using my comm link.
利用我的通信链接追踪我
Mr. Boudreau here gave it to them.
是布德罗先生给他们的
Mark, tell me that's not true.
马克 告诉我这不是真的
You tell him the truth.
告诉他真♥相♥
Now!
快说
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry?
对不起
You're working for the Russians,
你给俄♥国♥人办事
and you're telling me you're sorry?!
居然还跟我说对不起
I am not working for the Russians!
我没给俄♥国♥人办事
I thought Bauer was a traitor!
当时我还以为鲍尔叛国
I thought he was here to assassinate you.
我还以为他来这是为了暗♥杀♥您
The Russians have been pushing us for four years
四年来 俄♥国♥人一直催促我们
to turn him over to them.
把他交给他们
So, yes, I-I...
所以 我...
I forged your signature on the rendition order.
我在引渡令上伪造了您的签名
I thought I was killing two birds with one stone.
我原以为我这样做是一石二鸟
I can't believe what you're telling me.
我不敢相信你所说的
Sir, as long as Jack Bauer is free,
阁下 只要杰克·鲍尔还是自♥由♥身
he is our political liability.
他就是我们的政♥治♥负担
I was trying to turn him into an asset.
我是想把他变废为宝
I was doing my job.
我在尽我的职责
Your job?!
你的职责
Mr. President, don't...
总统阁下 别...
don't be so naive.
别太天真了
My job is to keep your hands clean.
我的职责是让您保持清白
That means mine get dirty.
也就是说脏活儿都由我来干
I had no idea Anatol Stolnavich was working with Cheng.
我没想到阿纳托尔·斯托纳维奇在跟成合作
Stolnavich's cover is that of deputy foreign minister.
斯托纳维奇的掩护身份是外♥交♥部♥副部长
He's a covert intelligence operator, you idiot!
他是秘密情报人员 你这白♥痴♥
If the U.S. goes to war with China,
如果美国和中国开战
who do you think benefits?
谁会坐收渔利呢
Russia.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥
I am placing you under arrest for treason.
我正式以叛国罪逮捕你
Mr. President, I can still use him.
总统阁下 他对我还有用处
Have you had personal contact with Stolnavich?
你跟斯托纳维奇私下联♥系♥吗
He doesn't return my phone calls,
他不回我的电♥话♥
but I-I do know where his personal residence is.
但我知道他的私人住处在哪
Sir, I'm gonna need him to set up a meet.
阁下 我需要他安排一次会面
All right.
好
Keep me posted.
随时向我汇报
Yes, sir.
是 阁下
Mr. President, I want you to know,
总统阁下 我想让您知道
II thought... Enough!
我原以为... 够了
I don't want to hear any more,
我不想再听你说
nothing.
任何话
Where does he live?
他住在哪
Knightsbridge.
骑士桥
In a heavily guarded compound there.
在一所设有严密防护的住♥宅♥里
Gonna have to figure out something on the way.
在路上再想想怎么解决吧
Move.
行动
We're having some difficulty acquiring
我们无法拿到
the updated schematics for the Stolnavich residence.
斯托纳维奇住♥宅♥的最新平面图
An old one's better than nothing at all.
旧的总比没有好
Just send it through.
发过来吧
All right, Gavin's sending it now.
好 盖文正在发过去
What kind of intel do you have on their security detail?
你对他住♥宅♥的安保人员情况了解多少
So, what we know is that there's one guard at the main gate.
我们只知道大门有一个守卫
But we have no idea how many in total.
但我们不知道一共有多少个守卫
To get you inside,
想让你进去的话
we need to know the name of the alarm system Stolnavich is using
我们得知道斯托纳维奇警报系统的牌子
before Gavin can disable it or take control of it.
然后盖文才能解除它或控制它
Copy that. We'll get it for you.
收到 我们会给你拿到的
Get back to you when we're on site.
我们到了现场再联♥系♥你
This is a wireless comm unit.
这是无线通讯器
I want you to put it in your right ear.
你放进右耳里
You'll be able to hear everything that Agent Morgan and myself say.
你能听到我和摩根特工说的每句话
We'll also be able to hear you.
我们也能听到你说的话
Agent Morgan, can I have the camera?
摩根特工 把摄像头给我 好吗
Turn to me.
转过来
Okay, when you approach the house,
好了 你走近房♥子的时候
I need you to stand directly in front of the security panel.
我要你直接站在安全系统的控制面板前
It's the only way that we're going to be able to identify
这是我们识别他们安保系统的
what kind of security system they have.
唯一方法
Okay? You're set.
好吗 给你装好了
What if he doesn't go for this?
如果他不让我进去呢
You make him go for it.
那你就想办法让他放你进
You persuade him.
你去说服他
You're good at that.
你最擅长这种事
What happens when the bullets start to fly?
发生枪战我怎么办
You're gonna want to try and stay low.
那你就得蹲下
Look, as soon as we enter the house, it's gonna happen very fast.
我们一进到屋里 形势发展会非常快
Stolnavich is gonna want to get to a more secure area of the house.
斯托纳维奇肯定会去房♥子里更安全的区域
Anything you can do to slow him down will help us.
只要你能想办法拖住他 对我们就会有利
Look, I understand that you hate me
我知道因为我对你做了那些事
because of what I tried to do to you,
所以你恨我
and that's fair enough.
这倒很公平
But what I did I thought
但我原以为 我所做的
was the best for the president and for this country.
都是为了总统和国家的最高利益
I'll do whatever it takes to...
我会不惜一切代价
make it right.
弥补过失
Good.
很好
Camera's online.
摄像头连上线了
Haven't you finished?
你还没完成吗
We'll be there in half an hour.
我们半小时后就到了
I'm still trying to add this truck
我还在试着把这辆车
to the manifest at port security.
加到港口安保部的载货单上
You're taking too long.
你花的时间太长了
Perhaps she'd have better luck.
也许让她来会更顺利些
I can do this.
我可以做到的
I just need a few minutes.
再给我几分钟
Tell me, how do you intend to keep port authority
告诉我 你打算怎么做
from inspecting the cargo?
能让港务局的人不检查货物
Customs have the manpower to only inspect
海关的人力只够检查
two percent of all shipping containers.
百分之二的集装箱
Do you need any help?
需要帮忙吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表