He didn't do that by being careless.
这次决非他一时大意
He's up to something.
他一定另有企图
I.D. please.
请出示证件
Good morning.
早上好
Not for long. Major Shepherd wants you
好不了多久了 谢菲尔德少校让你
to call him as soon as you arrive.
一到就立刻回电
Sounded pissed.
听他口气很不爽的样子
About what?
什么事
Didn't say.
没说
Drone holding at 19,000 feet,
无人机高度一万九千英尺
80 knots.
速度八十节
Good luck with Shepherd.
希望谢菲尔德没坏事找你
Thanks.
谢谢
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sir, it's Lieutenant Tanner.
长官 我是坦纳中尉
You knew your mission was to fly cover
你知道你的任务是在我护送英国♥军♥官
while I escorted British officers to their unit.
回他们部队时负责空中掩护吧
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Yet, you didn't notify their air command.
但你没通知他们的空军司令部
Sir, that wasn't in your orders.
长官 您没下过这条命令啊
Shouldn't have to be.
还用我说吗
Get it authorized.
去联♥系♥ 得到授权
Right away.
这就办
Yet another dereliction of duty.
这是你又一次失职
You're on base until further notice.
留在基地 等候指示
Sir, I... I have a weekend pass.
长官 我这周末休息
My wife and I...
我和我老婆...
Your pass is revoked.
休息取消
Bastard.
王八蛋
Get that file to the Chief of Staff.
把那份资料发给参谋长
And set Bauer up in interrogation.
准备在审讯室审讯鲍尔
But I thought Special Activities was gonna handle that.
但我还以为特别行动组会负责审讯呢
I want to see what I can get out of him
我想试试在移交前
before that transfer comes through,
能否从他嘴里问出些什么
and those people do God knows what to him.
天知道那些人会怎么审他
Sure.
好的
Lock him down in interrogation.
把他锁进审讯室
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Good grab, Erik.
干得漂亮 艾瑞克
Thanks.
谢谢
I'd like to take a look at the original intercept from Prague,
我想看看那份截获自布拉格的原始情报
the one that gave us Bauer's location.
就是那份提供鲍尔行踪的
Why?
怎么了
I just want to make sure that we're not missing anything.
只想确定我们没有疏漏任何蛛丝马迹
Like you thinking Bauer would head for the roof...
就像你觉得鲍尔会上房♥顶
...when he didn't?
而他却没有吗
I just, I just want to take a quick look.
我就想看一下
You're not cleared for that.
你没那个权限
Look.
快看
Sir? Yeah?
长官 你说
Uh, I thought you should know
我想您应该知道
Kate was asking about the Bauer op.
凯特在问鲍尔的案子
She wanted to see the intercept that helped us catch him.
她想看那份帮我们抓住鲍尔的情报
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah, but I didn't give it to her.
是的 但我没给她
I just wanted to make sure you were aware.
我只想确认您知道此事
And that she was still being transferred Stateside?
也想确认她还是会被调回国内吧
She's still leaving at the end of the week.
她这个周末仍然会离开
And you're still on track to get her job.
而你仍会接替她的工作
That's not even what I'm asking.
我没问这个
Yes, it is.
你就是这个意思
Instead of shoving her out the door,
与其急着赶她出门
you should be learning from her.
不如向她学习学习
She was a good field agent.
她曾是个出色的外勤特工
All due respect, how could that be?
恕我直言 她怎么可能是
I mean, considering what happened?
我是说 鉴于出了那样的事后
You know, you have a lot of strong opinions
知道吗 作为新来的人
for someone who just got here.
你太固执己见了
I'm just telling it like it is.
我只是实话实说
I mean, her own husband
我是说 她自己的丈夫
selling secrets to the Chinese?
向中国人出♥卖♥♥♥机密
And she didn't know? And no one knows that better than her,
她却不知道吗 没人比她更清楚
so cut her some slack until she goes.
所以她离开之前你就别纠缠她了
It's just a few more days.
只不过多几天而已
You can manage that, right?
你能处理好的 对吧
To hell with Erik.
让艾瑞克见鬼去吧
I pulled that intercept for you,
我替你把那份截获的情报拿来了
but first there's something I want to say.
不过我想先说几句
You've worked your whole life to get here, Kate.
凯特 你这辈子都在为了来这工作而奋斗
You can't let them do this to you.
你不能让他们这么对你
You have to fight the transfer.
你得抗♥议♥这次的调任
Jordan, I did fight, for two months locked in a room
乔登 我因为亚当的所作所为而被指责时
while they accused me of being a part of what Adam did.
被锁在房♥间里的两个月我都在抗♥议♥
But you were cleared.
但你已经洗清了冤屈
You deserve to be here, Kate.
凯特 你理应留下来
Do I really?
真的吗
Because I think Adam proved otherwise.
亚当的所作所为却让我觉得自己不该留下来
Here.
给
Did you look at this?
你看过了吗
I brought it straight to you.
我直接就拿来给你了
Look at the message from Prague police about Bauer.
你看看来自布拉格警局鲍尔的情报
You see the header?
看到文件的标头信息了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Time stamp's out of sequence
上面的时间标识
with the rest of the traffic.
和其他信息的时间顺序不对
Which means the tip couldn't have come from Prague.
也就是说这条情报并非来自布拉格
That it was planted. Exactly.
那是伪造的 没错
We need to find out by who.
我们得查出是谁干的
Well, we better do it soon.
我们最好快点行动
Bauer's about to be transferred to Special Activities.
鲍尔马上就要被移交给特别行动组了
Once he's down that rabbit hole,
一旦他进了那个"迷宫"
he's gone.
就别想再找到他了
You able to establish a baseline?
你能设好测谎基准线吗
Not a reliable one.
基准线不太可靠
His reading's are so steady, it's unnatural.
他的多项生理参量值太稳定了 这很反常
Pulse and thermal, all completely static.
脉搏和体温 都非常正常
Let's see if we can shake him up.
试试能不能让他激动一下
Steve Navarro, Head of Station.
我是史蒂夫·纳瓦罗 中情局情报站站长
Listen, you've been on my side of this plenty of times,
我现在要做的事 你早就熟门熟路了
so I'm just gonna lay it out.
所以我就开门见山吧
There's a long line of people who will make sure that
有很多人都会相信
you answer for the crimes you committed four years ago.
你要为四年前自己犯下的罪负责
All I care about right now is to find out
我现在只想知道
if you're here in London to harm President Heller.
并且大家都想知道
And I'm not the only one who cares.
你来伦敦是不是预谋加害海勒总统
There's an order coming
我接到命令
to transfer you to the Special Activities Division
要把你移交给特别行动组
for enhanced interrogation.
对你严加审问
You, more than anyone, know
你比任何人都清楚
what they're going to do to you down there.
他们在那会怎么"招呼"你
Now, I know how many lives you've saved.
我知道你救了很多人的命
How much the country is in your debt.
也知道这个国家亏欠你的太多太多
But they're just gonna see a man who snapped,
但在别人眼里你只不过是一个情绪失控
who went on a revenge spree.
进行疯狂报复的人
Killing and mutilating with no regard to the law or conscience.
一个无视法律 昧着良心进行杀戮和摧残的人
A man who's labeled by his country a... a criminal,
一个被自己国家定为罪犯...
a terrorist.
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的人
So, I think talking to me
所以 我想 向我坦白
is your best option.
是你最好的选择
Tell me why you're in London.
告诉我你为什么来伦敦
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表