Sir, the missing drones are RQ-29 Vanguards.
阁下 失踪的无人机是RQ-29先锋型
They're a First Strike Weapon,
是战争中的第一击武器
used to take out air defenses.
用来摧毁防空能力
Just tell me how much damage they can do.
告诉我无人机能造成多大损失
They each carry a payload of six laser-guided missiles,
每架无人机可有效搭载六枚激光制导导弹
most of which could take out half a city block.
多数导弹单发可毁掉半个街区
If used on a public space, office blocks, schools...
如果目标是公共场所 写♥字♥楼♥ 学校
casualties could run into the tens of thousands.
人员伤亡可能达到上万
And if a nuclear power facility is targeted...
如果目标是核电站
that number increases tenfold.
伤亡数字会增加十倍
Do we have any idea where the drones are headed?
现在能否得知无人机的飞行目标
Based on the last vectors,
根据无人机的最后航线判断
the majority appear to be headed here.
多数情况是飞向这里的
Toward London.
伦敦
They could begin entering British airspace within an hour.
一小时之内就能进入英国领空
Can't we shoot them down before they get here?
不能在到达这里之前把它们打下来吗
The Vanguards are equipped with the latest in stealth technology,
先锋型无人机具备最先进的隐形技术
the most advanced protective system ever developed.
迄今为止最先进的防护系统
They cannot be tracked by radar
雷达无法侦测到
and they have no infrared signature.
也没有红外信♥号♥♥
So what you're telling me is that
所以你的意思是
we've created an aircraft that can't be detected, even by us.
我们制♥造♥了连我们自己都发现不了的飞机
We're throwing everything we've got at them.
我们已对其投入了全部军力迎战
Fighter groups equipped with AWACS support are already in the air,
配有预警机的战斗机编队已经升空
If necessary, we'll fall back on visual confirmation,
如有必要 我们会依靠视觉确认
but since we're talking 700,000 cubic miles...
但由于面♥积♥多达七十万立方英里...
Damn it.
该死
I want to talk to Bauer.
我要和鲍尔谈谈
Let's find out what else he knows about all of this.
看他还知道些什么
He's already on his way.
他已经在来的路上了
I assumed you'd want to talk to him.
我猜到您会想和他谈谈
He'll be here any minute.
很快就到了
Good.
很好
I argued against Bauer.
当初是我反对鲍尔的
I... I feel responsible.
我有责任
Not now, Mark.
回头再说 马克
We're both operating from the same set of facts.
我们都是在同样的事实根据下做出的判断
What we have to do is we have to warn
我们必须做的就是我们得警告
the British of what they're facing.
英国当局他们现在的处境
I'll set up a meeting with the Prime Minister.
我去安排和首相的会面
Keep it as small a circle as possible.
知情者越少越好
Excuse me, sir.
失陪一下 阁下
Audrey.
奥德莉
You were right. I...
你是对的 我...
I wasn't arguing the facts.
我当时不是在力陈事实
I...
我...
I let my personal feelings about Bauer cloud my judgment.
我对鲍尔的个人情感蒙蔽了我的判断
And I let your father down.
我让你♥爸♥失望了
Mark, I...
马克 我...
I know, in some ways, you-you were still trying to protect me.
我知道 你还在试图以你的方式保护我
You can't blame yourself for what happened.
但你不能为这次事件而感到自责
My father needs you, Mark.
我爸需要你 马克
Now, more than ever.
现在比任何时候都需要
I'm, I... I've got to go set up this meeting. I'm sorry.
我得去安排这次会面了 抱歉
We believe these drones
我们认为这些无人机
were hijacked by Margot Al-Harazi
是被玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐劫持了
and that she is somewhere inside this country,
她现在就在英国某处
probably working with her son and her daughter.
可能和他儿子和女儿在一起从事恐怖活动
We need to find these people and fast.
我们要尽快找到这几个人
So go back into your sources, no matter how cold,
继续挖掘线索 不管机会多么渺茫
correlate with foreign intel and interagency data grids.
结合国外情报以及跨部门数据网进行排查
Briefing packets will be in your inboxes shortly.
简报很快就会发到你们的邮箱里
Get up to speed.
跟上调查进度
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Uh, I'm gonna start re-interviewing our London assets.
我打算开始和我们伦敦的线人们重新会面
I know it's a long shot, but...
我知道希望渺茫 不过...
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Uh, what's going on?
怎么了
Kate, um...
凯特
I have to take you off the roster.
你不能再参与这次行动了
Come on.
别这样
Captain Cordero with the embassy marine detachment,
大使♥馆♥内的海军陆战队分队上尉科德罗
he filed a complaint about your actions during the standoff.
上交了一份针对你在人♥质♥危机时行为的投诉
It got back to division, who couldn't understand
投诉到了分局 分局不明白
why an agent who had already been transferred stateside
为什么一个已经调回国内的特工
was still in the field.
还在出外勤
Well, I hope you explained it to them.
我希望当时你给他们解释过了
I tried, believe me.
我尽力了 相信我
I argued that your involvement
我指出你的参与
had already mitigated the current threat.
已经减轻了目前的威胁
Well, let me call someone at division...
让我给分局的人打个电♥话♥
You'd be wasting your breath.
你会白费唇舌
It's over.
都结束了
You need to go back into your office
你得回到你的办公室
and fill out an after action report.
写完行动小结报告
Kate, you proved what you needed to prove.
凯特 该证明的你都证明了
What did I need to prove?
我需要证明什么
I know that this was about Adam.
我知道这是因为亚当
About you somehow trying to find a way to make up
因为你想找办法尽力弥补
for what your husband did against this country.
你丈夫对这个国家犯下的罪孽
To feel good about what you accomplished today.
为你今天所做到的事而使内心稍安
Kate.
凯特
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're going to get through this.
这一切都会过去的
I promise.
我保证
Sir. What is it?
长官 怎么了
You need to see this.
您得看看这个
This was just posted anonymously on the interagency server.
这是刚刚匿名发到跨部门服务器上的
It's also popping up on Jihadist Web Sites.
也出现在了圣♥战♥主义者网站上
Two years ago,
两年前
Put it up. ... A missile
放到大屏幕上 一枚
fired from a U.S. drone
由美国无人机发射的导弹
destroyed a meeting hall in Ghundi Kala.
摧毁了昆地卡拉的一个会议厅
The U.S. claimed they were targeting my husband,
美国声称目标是我丈夫
who was part of the legitimate struggle
而他当时参与的是
against the occupying force,
与占领军进行的合法斗争
but who they called a terrorist.
但美国人却声称他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What the U.S. Government failed to report
美国政♥府♥未报道的是
was that 23 people were killed,
当时有二十三人被杀
including six innocent children.
其中包括六名无辜的儿童
I know I was spared for a purpose.
我清楚自己侥幸活下来就一个目的
I demand justice from the man responsible for this slaughter.
我要求那次屠♥杀♥的幕后主脑受到制裁
President James Heller.
即美国总统詹姆斯·海勒
Unlike my enemies, I care for the lives of innocents,
我和我的敌人不同 我珍惜无辜的生命
but unless President Heller surrenders himself to me
但是如果海勒总统不在三小时后
in three hours at a place of my choosing,
在我指定的地点向我投降
thousands of people in London
伦敦将有成千上万条生命
will die in his stead.
替他去死
That drone attack she's talking about--
她说的那次无人机袭击
I want everything you have on it.
我要你手头上所有相关资料
Yes, sir.
是 总统阁下
Thousands of people in London
伦敦将有成千上万条生命
will die in his stead.
替他去死
Are we gonna stick around with these things on the way?
无人机就要来了 我们还要继续待在这里吗
No, we're leaving, but not because of the drones.
不 我们要走了 但不是因为无人机
Look, Bauer's in custody.
听着 鲍尔被拘押了
We've done everything you've asked us to do.
我们已做了你所要求的一切
I need to know-- will you allow us to leave?
我要知道的是 你会让我们走吗
Pack it up.
收拾东西
There might be more we can do.
也许我们还能再做些什么
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表