That tip from Prague was sent by you, wasn't it?
布拉格的情报是你自己发的 对吗
You arranged to be caught.
你故意被抓的
You wanted to be brought here to this facility.
你想被抓到这里来
You're after something or someone.
你到这里不是找什么东西就是找人
It's someone, isn't it?
你是来找人的吧
Who?
是谁
Who is it?
到底是谁
Who is it?
是谁
Kate!
凯特
Kate...
凯特
Get out of here right now.
马上给我出去
Look, he is flat the entire session,
他的多项参量值一直都呈直线
but when I hit him about faking the intercept
但当我问到他自己伪造情报的事
and wanting to be caught, he spikes.
和他故意被抓的问题时 出现了峰值
Let's go. It's a reaction.
走吧 他有反应了
It means I'm onto something. Kate!
就是说我问到点子上了 凯特
Bauer is here for a reason and we need to find out what it is,
鲍尔来这必有企图 我们得查出真♥相♥
and what he's planning on doing.
弄清他葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
This isn't about Bauer, this is about Adam.
这不是鲍尔的问题 是亚当的问题
Adam?
亚当
Your husband betrayed his country and he betrayed you
你丈夫背叛了国家 也背叛了你
and now you're transferring your frustration onto Bauer.
现在你在把你的懊恼转嫁到鲍尔身上
That's not what this is about.
不是这回事
Believe me, I understand how you feel.
相信我 我理解你的感受
Adam was my friend. He betrayed me, too.
亚当曾是我的朋友 他也背叛了我
You're psychoanalyzing me instead of listening...
你没听我说 而是在对我进行精神分♥析♥
Kate... let it go.
凯特 别纠结了
If Bauer's going to Special Activities,
如果鲍尔要被移交去特别行动组
then it's a damned good bet
那我敢打赌
that's exactly where he wants to be.
那就正中他下怀
You know what?
听着
Forget finishing out the week.
别等到这周结束工作了
You're leaving now.
现在你就走人
Escort her out of here.
送她出去
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I'll send your personal effects later.
回头我会把你的个人物品送过去
You ignore this,
你忽视这一点
and you're putting the entire building in danger.
就会害整栋楼的人身陷险境
Bauer is a violent criminal.
鲍尔是个暴♥力♥罪犯
Kate, I really am trying to help you.
凯特 我真的是在尽力帮你
It's for the best.
我是出于好意
Jordan, it's me.
乔登 是我
Where are you?
你在哪
I just heard Navarro was having you escorted out of the building.
我刚听说纳瓦罗要派人把你送出楼
Listen, I need you to find out
听好了 我要你帮我查一下
if anyone in this building has a prior history with Jack Bauer.
楼里是否有人和杰克·鲍尔有过交情
Personnel, detainees, anybody.
工作人员 在押人员 任何人
Okay, I'm running the cross-check.
好 我这就开始交叉比对
I'll call you if I find something.
有发现就告诉你
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Used to study your missions back in training.
当年我在训练时常研究你的行动案例
You were really something, Bauer.
鲍尔 想当初
Back in the day.
你也真是个人物
Dean, it's me.
迪恩 是我
Be right there.
这就来
Take me to her now.
立刻带我去见她
Hold on.
等等
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Trigger an alarm, and I'll blow your head off.
敢触发警报 我就打爆你脑袋
Now open the door.
现在开门
Did you do this to her?
是你下的手吗
It's nothing you haven't done.
和你比简直小巫见大巫
Chloe... Come on.
克洛伊 快醒醒
Chloe, wake up.
克洛伊 醒醒
Damn it.
该死
It's all right. It's all right. Okay.
没事了 没事了
Jack, what are you doing here?
杰克 你来这里干什么
We got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Come on. We gotta move.
快 得走了
You were right about Bauer.
鲍尔的事你说对了
He does have a connection with someone being held by Special Activities.
他的确和特别行动组的一个在押人员有关系
Please don't ask me how I got into their system.
别问我怎么进的他们的系统
Who is it?
是谁
Chloe O'Brian.
克洛伊·奥布莱恩
She's one of those free information hackers.
她是主张信息自♥由♥的黑客中的一员
Sending this to your phone now.
现在就把资料发到你手♥机♥上
She was responsible for releasing over 10,000 classified D.O.D. files.
就是她因公布了一万多份国防部机密文件
She's charged with treason.
而被控叛国罪
She worked with Bauer at CTU for years.
她在反恐组里和鲍尔共事了多年
Served time for helping him escape the country.
曾因协助他潜逃出国而入狱
Son of a bitch.
该死
He's here to break her out.
他是来救她出去的
I'm at Special Activities.
我到特别行动组了
Bauer's gone.
鲍尔跑了
Erik's down.
艾瑞克被打晕了
Erik and Brandon are down but alive.
艾瑞克和布兰登都被打晕了 但都活着
Listen, I want you to initiate a level five lockdown.
听好了 我要你启动五级防范性禁闭
Do it on my authority.
在我授权下执行
You don't have any authority.
你没有任何授权了
Just do it.
照做就行
What the hell is going on?
出什么事了
Why are we on lockdown?
我们为什么进入防范性禁闭状态了
Bauer's trying to escape, sir.
鲍尔正企图逃跑 长官
Kate's down there right now.
现在凯特就在下面
Kate?
凯特
Come on, Chloe. You're gonna make it.
加油 克洛伊 你能做到的
I need you to take cover behind that wall.
在墙后隐蔽一下
This way.
这边
Stay down here. Stay down.
蹲在这里 蹲好
Bauer! You're done. You're not getting out of here.
鲍尔 你完了 你逃不出去的
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Drop it.
快放下
Okay, now put your hands behind your head.
好 现在双手抱头
Come on. Put your hands behind your head.
快点 双手抱头
Do it.
快点
On your knees.
跪下
Where's O'Brian?
奥布莱恩在哪里
Come on, Chloe.
快 克洛伊
You got her?
抓好她了吗
We gotta go. Get down! Get down!
得走了 趴下 趴下
Go!
走
I just love this city.
我热爱这座城市
You can feel the history.
能感受到历史
I know that look.
我懂这个表情
What's your problem?
你有什么心事
The mistake you made in your meeting.
在你们的会议中你犯的错误
Mark said it was nothing.
马克说那无关紧要
That I shouldn't worry.
我不该为此担心
It's progressing a lot quicker than the doctors anticipated.
病情的发展比医生预期的还要快
It's terrifying,
太可怕了
the thought of slowly losing yourself.
一想到慢慢地失去自我
Not just the memories,
不止是记忆
but all of it.
而是所有的一切
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
Right now,
现在
I want to lock up this treaty with the British.
我想确保能与英国达成这项协议
Okay.
好
Don't say anything to Mark.
什么也别对马克说
I'll speak to him when the time's right.
等时机成熟时 我会和他说
Running recovery protocols. Gonna be at least 20 minutes
运行恢复规程 至少还需二十分钟
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表