Right?
对吗
I'm not gonna help you.
我不会帮你的
The next one is in his brain.
下一枪就在他脑袋上
Okay, okay. Stop.
好 好 住手
I'll help you.
我会帮你
Come on. Answer the phone.
快 接电♥话♥
This is Anatol Stolnavich. Leave me a message.
我是阿纳托尔·斯托纳维奇 请留言
Anatol, this is my third message.
阿纳托尔 这是我第三条留言了
Call off your men.
撤下你的人
Do not apprehend Bauer.
不要抓捕鲍尔
Call me as soon as you get this.
收到后立刻回电
Gavin, this is Bauer. Do you have a lock on that location yet?
盖文 我是鲍尔 锁定位置了吗
Affirmative.
锁定了
Two-story building, four ground entrances.
两层楼建筑 四个地面入口
I'm showing satellite uplink,
我发现了卫星连线
several T-1 trunk lines.
几条T-1网络干线
You're less than three minutes out.
你们还有不到三分钟到达
Copy that. Send the address over to Agent Morgan.
收到 把地址发给摩根特工
Don't wait too long for calling in backup.
尽早呼叫支援
I know you have a history with Chloe O'Brian.
我知道你和克洛伊·奥布莱恩有交情
My priority is the override device.
我的首要目标是超驰装置
Stay focused on your job. Stop worrying about me.
你专心做好你的工作 不用担心我
How much longer?
还要多久
I don't know.
我不知道
If you're stalling
如果你想拖时间
or trying to do anything to compromise this device
或者试图破坏这台超驰装置
... I'm working on the buffer configurations.
我正在设置缓冲
If it was easy, you wouldn't have me doing it.
如果这活真那么简单 你就不会需要我来做了
It'll be done when it's done.
该好的时候自然就完成了
What are you planning on doing anyway?
你究竟想干什么
Don't concern yourself with that.
这不用你管
Just focus on the task at hand.
专心做好你手头的事就行了
Get up.
起来
We're good.
可以了
I can handle it from here.
下面我来就可以了
What about the virus she planted?
她植入的病毒呢
Deleting it now.
正在删除
Your screen was mirrored by his.
他的屏幕上 有你的屏幕的镜像
I knew you were gonna sabotage the device.
我就知道你会想办法破坏超驰装置
You needed me to access the firmware interface.
你需要我才能访问固件界面
Thank you for opening the door, Ms. O'Brian.
谢谢你帮我们开了这扇"门" 奥布莱恩女士
We're not going to get out of this alive.
我们全都会死在这里的
Don't say that.
别这么说
There's something I...
有件事 我...
should tell you about.
得告诉你
Your husband and your son.
关于你的丈夫和儿子
What?
什么
About a... year ago,
大约 一年之前
I came across some documents that...
我偶然发现了一些文件
disproved what you'd been led to believe about...
证明了你一直以来所认为的是错的
that car accident, their...
那场车祸
their deaths.
他们的死
What do you mean?
什么意思
It was an accident, Chloe.
只是场车祸 克洛伊
No one was trying to kill you.
没人想杀你
No one was responsible for what happened to your family.
没人需要对你家人的遭遇负责
Why would you keep that from me?
你为什么瞒着我
I didn't want you to leave.
我不想你离开
I was going to tell you eventually, no matter what.
无论如何 我最终都会告诉你的
The truth is always the best.
真♥相♥总是最重要的
What truth?
什么真♥相♥
The truth when you decide to tell it?
你决定什么时候说出来的真♥相♥吗
Look around, Adrian.
看看周围吧 阿德里安
All your work has led to this.
这一切都是你引起的
Please don't ask me to regret what I've stood for.
不要让我为我所坚信的东西后悔
I don't.
我不后悔
I'm inside the Naval Command server.
已经进入海军司令部服务器了
Draft the order.
起草命令吧
What order?
什么命令
We're almost done here,
我们很快就完事了
and I really don't have any use for you anymore.
你对我已经没什么用了
No, no. No!
不 别 不要
No! No!
不 不
No! No, no! No! No!
不 不 不
Erik, I want your Tac Teams to hold their position.
艾瑞克 我要你的各战术小队原地待命
We can't run the risk of them being seen on satellite.
我们不能冒他们被卫星监测到的风险
They'll be two miles behind you.
他们会在你们后方两英里处
All teams will be standing by for your signal.
所有队伍都会原地待命 等待你的信♥号♥♥
Hold on!
抓紧了
What the hell was that?
到底怎么回事
Bauer. Kate, come in.
鲍尔 凯特 回话
Come on, Kate.
快 凯特
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
We got two shooters in the truck. You ready?
卡车里有两个枪手 准备好了吗
Yeah. Go.
好了 上
Move on! Move up!
继续 上
That's a nuclear sub.
那是一艘核潜艇
Yes, it is.
没错
What are you ordering it to do?
你给潜艇下了什么命令
Ready.
准备好了
Send it.
发送吧
Sir, incoming tactical action message.
长官 收到战术行动指令
Let's do it.
开始确认吧
What is it, sir?
是什么指令 长官
Fire order.
开火指令
We're to sink the Chinese carrier Shenyang.
要我们击沉中国的航♥空♥母舰沈阳号♥
Could this be a drill?
会是演习吗
It's Confirmed.
已经确认了
Direct from Strategic Command.
战略司令部的直接命令
This is the captain.
我是艇长
Flood torpedo tubes one and two.
给鱼雷舱一号♥ 二号♥充水
Make ready for launch. Aye, sir.
准备发射 是 长官
Sonar, give me a solution on the Shenyang.
声纳员 给我沈阳号♥的方位
Bearing one-eight-five,
方位 1-8-5
seven miles. Course zero-three-zero
距离七英里 航向 0-3-0
at 12 knots.
速度十二节
All tubes report ready.
所有鱼雷已就绪
Fire torpedoes one and two.
发射鱼雷一号♥ 二号♥
Oh, my God.
天哪
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表