Wh-Wh... What's happening?
发生什么事了
Your mother's targeting you with a drone. No.
你妈正用无人机瞄准你呢 不可能
She's willing to kill everybody here just to keep you quiet.
只要能封你的口 她不惜杀光这里所有人
She wouldn't do that.
她不会那么做的
You honestly believe that?
你真的信吗
Stay here then.
那就在这待着吧
Wait.
等等
Please. Please don't leave me here.
求你 别丢下我
We got to go now.
我们必须得走了
Get up.
起来
Uh, Yasmin, the girl... did you see her leave?
那个叫雅思敏的小女孩走了吗
I didn't notice.
我没注意
Yasmin!
雅思敏
Yasmin, hey, sweetie, it's Kate.
雅思敏 是我 凯特
We got to get out of here.
我们必须得逃出去
Listen, I know you're scared.
我知道你很怕
But I'm gonna take care of you, okay?
我会照顾你的
Come on. We got to get out of here. Come on.
快 我们得赶紧逃出去
Hospital in range.
医院进入射程范围
Starting the targeting sequence.
启动瞄准程序
Zoom in.
放大
They're evacuating.
他们在疏散
They may have gotten Simone out already.
他们可能已经把西蒙妮带出去了
Fire anyway.
不管怎样 开火
Jack! Follow me!
杰克 跟我来
Target acquired.
目标已确认
It's all right, sweetheart.
没事的 小朋友
You're gonna be all right.
你不会有事的
Chief Inspector, take the girl.
总督察 这小女孩交给你了
As soon as Simone is secure, I'll contact you.
西蒙妮安全后我会联♥系♥你的
Scan the area.
搜索这个区域
If they got her out, find her.
要是她被带出来 找到她
I got her.
我来扶她吧
There they are.
他们在那
Lock on target.
锁定目标
And fire.
开火
Target acquired.
目标已确认
She's got a visual on us. Hold on.
她发现我们了 坐稳
Stay on them.
盯住他们
Take the shot when you can.
有机会就发射导弹
Simone, she's not gonna stop until she kills you.
西蒙妮 她不杀了你是不会罢休的
We've got to stop her. You're the only one who can help us.
我们必须阻止她 而你是唯一能帮我们的
All you need to do is tell us where your mother is.
你只需要告诉我们你母亲在哪里
Jack!
杰克
Trying to acquire target.
正尝试获取目标
Got them.
逮到他们了
Firing.
发射
Damn it!
该死
I need to bring it down to 20,000 feet.
必须把高度降到两万英尺以下
He won't be able to evade it then.
这样他就逃不掉了
Okay, but how much time?
好 需要多长时间
We're down to our last missile.
我们只剩最后一枚导弹了
The other drones aren't in range yet.
其他无人机还没就位
If we miss, we don't have another chance.
如果再打不中 我们就没机会了
Damn it! Hold on.
该死 坐稳
We're gonna switch cars. Follow my play.
我们得换车 跟我来
Damn it.
该死
Acquiring the new target vehicle.
新目标车辆已确认
Bloody hell. I couldn't get a lock.
该死 无法锁定目标
Jack.
杰克
I see it.
我看到了
We got to switch cars.
我们得换车
Grab my bag.
帮我拿包
Wait here.
等在这
Get out of the car! Now!
立刻下车
Get out!
下车
Move!
让开
Is there an infirmary at your CIA station?
你们中情局的情报站有医务室吗
Yes.
有
Okay, that's where we're going.
很好 我们就去那里了
Hold on.
等等
You... don't you move.
你 不准动
I've got them.
锁定他们了
Yes!
中了
Take it back.
往回倒一点
It's empty!
车上没人
Jack, she's in bad shape.
杰克 她情况很不好
Deputy Minister, thank you for taking the time to see me.
副部长先生 谢谢您抽空来见我
London is under curfew. We shouldn't be out here.
伦敦宵禁了 我们不该在外面见面
So I shall make this brief, Mr. Boudreau.
我就不兜圈子了 布德罗先生
I insist that you hand over the criminal Jack Bauer.
我坚决要求你们把罪犯杰克·鲍尔交出来
Well, circumstances have changed.
情况有变
President Heller has enlisted Bauer's help
鉴于现在的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥形势
in the current terrorist situation.
海勒总统争取到了鲍尔的协助
The rendition order was signed in haste, shall we say.
应该说 引渡令签署得很匆忙
But not by President Heller, I think.
但应该不是海勒总统签署的吧
Excuse me?
您说什么
That's why you're so reticent to put him on the phone to Moscow.
所以你才不愿意让他和我们俄方通电♥话♥
He doesn't know about this.
他压根不知道这件事
We know about your wife's history with Bauer.
我们知道你妻子和鲍尔有情史
I understand why a man like you would take actions against a rival.
我明白像你这样的男人会对付情敌的缘由
Leave my wife out of this.
别把我妻子扯进来
But if I'm not mistaken,
但如果我没记错的话
forging a president's signature would be considered an act of treason.
伪造总统签名会以叛国罪论处
What do you think will happen to your career,
你觉得如果你被发现的话
to your marriage, if you were found out?
你的职业生涯 你的婚姻会怎么样
Look, it's, uh... it's pointless
听着 威胁我
to try to intimidate me.
是没有意义的
Bauer is out on the field on presidential order.
鲍尔受总统之命在外执行任务
I couldn't get my hands on him if I wanted to.
就算我想 也没办法插手
So what are you saying now?
那你说现在怎么办
That the man responsible
那个杀死我好友
for murdering my good friend Mikhail Novakovich,
米哈伊尔·诺瓦科维奇的凶手
and attempting to assassinate our president,
那个企图刺杀我国总统的人
will not be turned over to us to face justice?
不会交给我们接受法律的制裁了吗
I'm saying
我是说
give me time.
给我点时间
Once Bauer serves his purpose,
一旦鲍尔完成任务
everyone gets what they want.
大家都能各取所需
Time we do not have.
我们时间不多了
Make it sooner than later, for your sake.
为你自己着想 还是尽快吧
I expect your call.
我等你电♥话♥
How is she?
她怎么样
Her pulse is weak.
脉搏很弱
Go ahead.
讲话
Jack,
杰克
I'm watching the devastation at the hospital.
我正在看医院的惨案
Brutal.
太残忍♥了
Yes, sir. We managed to get Simone out.
是的 阁下 我们把西蒙妮救了出来
She's in bad shape.
她情况很不好
We're taking her over to the CIA station.
我们准备把她带到中情局情报站
They have an infirmary.
他们有医务室
We're gonna try and keep her alive.
我们会尽量维持她的生命
Did you talk to her?
你和她谈过了吗
Did she tell you where Margot is?
她告诉你玛格在哪了吗
No, sir, not yet.
没有 阁下 还没有
Any realistic chance
有没有任何可能
that we'll find Margot before the deadline?
让我们能在最后期限之前找到玛格
Mr. President, we're still trying.
总统阁下 我们还在努力
And to be honest with you, we're running out of time.
实话跟您说 时间不多了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表