Yeah, I get that.
嗯 我明白
What I don't get
我不明白的是
is why the hell is Mark Boudreau helping them?
为什么马克·布德罗要帮他们
We'll find out soon enough.
我们很快就会知道
Audrey, you don't have to stay here if you don't want to.
奥德莉 你不用勉强待在这里
I want to.
我想留下来
We've got plenty of people to cover things.
我们人手足够了
My father needs me,
我爸需要我
and I'd like to think that my country needs me, too.
而且我觉得我的祖国也需要我
Mark, please, just let me do my job.
马克 拜托了 让我做我该做的
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. President.
总统阁下
President Wei is on the line now.
卫主席的电♥话♥接通了
Mr. President.
主席阁下
President Heller.
海勒总统
I'm calling you about the attack on your aircraft carrier.
我就贵国航母受到的攻击事件跟您通话
The attack initiated by an American sub.
攻击来自一艘美国潜艇
It was a mistake, Mr. President.
这是个误会 主席阁下
An accident.
是个意外
It was not ordered by me or by anyone else in the American chain of command.
这并非我或任何美国♥军♥方高层下的命令
You're telling me the captain acted on his own initiative?
您是说这是艇长自作主张
No, sir, I'm not telling you that.
不 阁下 我不是这个意思
He received an order he believed to be authentic.
他以为自己收到了可靠的指令
But the order was issued by someone
实际上是有人入侵了
who penetrated our defense communications network.
国防通讯系统并下达了该指令
And do you know who is making these so-called intrusions?
那您知道是谁干的吗
We know who issued the false order that sank your carrier.
我们知道伪造指令炸沉贵国航母的是谁
Someone we both know
我们都认识
and have every reason to distrust,
但这确实让人难以相信
Cheng Zhi.
是成志
That's nonsense.
简直是胡说八道
Cheng is dead.
成已经死了
We thought so, too. But we have reliable evidence
我们本也这么以为 但我们有确切证据
that he's alive and he's here in England.
表明他还活着 并且身处英格兰
We have evidence of our own
我们也有自己的证据
proving that Cheng was killed three years ago
证明成在三年前在越狱过程中
trying to escape from prison.
被杀了
Suppose we produce Cheng and the device I've told you about.
如果我们能交出成以及我所提到的装置
Would that satisfy you?
那样您能满意吗
It's well-known that you disapproved
众所周知贵国不希望
of our carrier sailing into the Mediterranean.
我国航母驶进地中海区域
Its sinking and the deaths of thousands of crewmen
航母的沉没以及舰上数千名船员的死
is a brazen act of war that cannot go unanswered.
是一种无♥耻♥的战争行为 不能坐视不理
Mr. President, believe me...
主席阁下 相信我
I'm a reasonable man, Mr. President.
我很讲道理 总统阁下
I do not want war. But...
我不希望发生战争 但是
we will do what you have forced us to do.
我们将不得不做出回应
Whatever happens today is on your head.
今天发生的一切都算在你头上
So if we could just...
如果我们能够
deliver Cheng to him, show him the device,
把成交给他 给他看超驰装置
maybe we could get him to back down.
也许我们能让他回心转意
Then we have to catch Cheng and quickly.
那我们必须快点抓住成
I want you to use all of our resources on it.
动用我们的一切资源
Stay in touch with Jack Bauer.
和杰克·鲍尔保持联♥系♥
Whatever he needs, get him. Understood.
不管他要什么都给他 明白
Mark, I want a crisis management plan.
马克 制定一个危机处理计划
Their moves, our countermoves.
针对他们的行动 我们如何应对
I'm on it, Mr. President.
好的 总统阁下
Dad.
爸
I know this is a long shot, but I have a contact
我知道希望很渺茫 但我有一个
at the Chinese embassy here in London.
在中国驻伦敦使♥馆♥的联络人
Who's that? Her name is Jiao Sim.
是谁 她叫辛娇
We worked together on a trade agreement
一年前我们在北♥京♥
in Beijing about a year ago,
合作了一项贸易协议
but the point is, her father is on the Politburo.
重点是 她父亲是中♥央♥政♥治♥局的
Let me arrange a meeting,
让我安排一次会面
and I will bring evidence about the drone attacks,
我会把关于无人机袭击的证据带给她
whatever I can get my hands on that indicates the penetration
任何能证明我们的系统遭到入侵
of our systems was out of our control.
而不受我们控制的证据
It's not as good as having Cheng.
这远不如抓住成有效
But it will buy us some time until we find him.
但会为我们争取时间 直到找到他为止
I know that she trusts me
我知道她信任我
and she'll take what I say seriously.
她会认真考虑我说的话
All right, give it a try.
好吧 试试吧
Good.
好的
Mr. President.
总统阁下
Our satellites have detected movement
我们的卫星检测到了
from the Chinese military. What movement?
中国♥军♥方的行动 什么行动
Six J-16s are being scrambled from Datong Air Base
大同空军基地的六架歼16战斗机紧急起飞了
and three destroyers off the China coast that weighed anchor.
中国海岸的三艘驱逐舰也起航了
Where do you think they're headed?
你觉得它们要去哪
Well, it's too soon to tell, Mr. President,
目前还说不准 总统阁下
but whatever their plan of action might be,
但不管他们的行动计划是什么
they're not wasting any time.
他们一点都没浪费时间
White House switch board. This is a secure line.
这里是白宫总机 您接通了安全线路
This is Jack Bauer.
我是杰克·鲍尔
I need you to patch me through to Audrey Boudreau.
请帮我接通奥德莉·布德罗
Please hold, sir.
请稍等 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello.
喂
Audrey, it's Jack.
奥德莉 我是杰克
Look, I need to tell you... Kill him.
听着 我得告诉你... 杀了他
What?
什么
Cheng.
杀了成
Do what you have to first and then you kill him.
先做该做的事 然后杀了他
How do you know about Cheng?
你怎么知道成的事
I was next to my father when you called.
你打电♥话♥给我爸时我就在旁边
Look, I...
听着 我...
I need you to know that the only reason I surfaced today
你必须知道 我今天出现的唯一原因
was to try and protect your father.
就是为了保护你♥爸♥
For you.
保护你
Also because I think he's a really good man.
也因为我觉得他是个好人
But things have gotten complicated.
但情况变复杂了
Some things are gonna happen.
有些事必须得发生
And I just don't want you to hate me forever.
我不想你永远恨我
Jack, stop.
杰克 别说了
I could never hate you.
我永远不可能恨你
I never have.
我也从没恨过你
Do what has to be done, do you hear me, Jack?
做你该做的事 听到了吗 杰克
I hear you.
听到了
Thanks.
谢谢
I got to go.
我得挂了
The Chinese destroyers are steaming at full speed.
中国驱逐舰在全速前进
The J-16s have been joined by another squadron,
另一组飞行中队加入了歼16战斗机
but they're holding at 30,000 feet.
但它们仍保持在三万英尺高空飞行
I'm still waiting for you to tell me what their target is.
我还在等你告诉我他们的目标是哪里
Sir, their vector is consistent with
阁下 他们的航线显示
an attack on our naval bases on the Japanese island of Okinawa.
其攻击目标是我们在日本冲绳的海军基地
Mr. President,
总统阁下
if the Chinese plan to attack Okinawa,
如果中国计划攻击冲绳
we have to stand ready to respond in force.
那我们必须准备予以武力回应
Otherwise our defense of Japan,
否则我们在日本 韩国和台♥湾♥的
South Korea and Taiwan...
防御系统...
I understand all of that, Colonel.
我全都知道 上校
It seems to me that we are responding in force.
我觉得我们的确在以武力回应
Sir, I believe our response to be insufficient.
阁下 我认为我们的回应力度还不够
What does that mean?
什么意思
May I suggest raising the alert level of our nuclear forces?
可以提高我们的核力量警戒级别吗
I think that's premature, Colonel.
我觉得现在还为时过早 上校
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表