Someone tried to kill me!
有人想杀我
What? Are you all right?
什么 你没事吧
No, I'm not all right!
不 我有事
I need someone to bring me in!
我需要有人来救我回去
Who tried to kill you?
谁想杀你
Did you...?
你有没有...
Did you get a good look at him?
你有没有看清对方的脸
No. But he's still around somewhere.
没有 不过他还在附近
You need to send someone right now!
你必须马上派人过来
All right, just calm down.
没问题 你冷静点
Okay. I'll send Erik. Where are you?
我会派艾瑞克过去 你在哪
I'm near the back alley, behind the market, on the south side of the canal.
我在运河南边 市场后面的小巷附近
Next to a motorcycle repair shop.
在一间摩托车修理店旁边
Listen to me, stay where you are.
听好了 就待在那
Don't move, do you understand?
不要动 知道了吗
I understand.
知道了
Yeah?
喂
He's in the back alley, behind the market, on the south side of the canal.
他在运河南边 市场后面的小巷里
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes. The south side. I just talked to him.
对 南边 他刚跟我说的
Finish this.
处理干净
Now.
马上
All systems go?
一切就绪了吗
Yes, sir. Good.
是的 阁下 很好
I'll spare you the details,
细节我就不多说了
Mr. President, but it looks like we might be able
总统阁下 不过我们似乎有可能
to access Margot Al-Harazi's computer files.
获取玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的电脑文件
When did that happen?
什么时候的事
A few moments ago. It's still a long shot,
就在刚刚 不过可能性还是不大
but I'll keep you posted.
不过我会及时向您汇报
Well, I'm not counting on a Hail Mary.
我可不期望孤注一掷
Are you sure that this part is necessary?
你确定有必要这么做吗
Unfortunately, yes, Mr. President.
很遗憾 是的 总统阁下
You know, the Secret Service doesn't check
要知道 特勤组并不经常
on the president's transponder signal very often, Jack. Honest.
检查总统身上的转发器信♥号♥♥ 杰克
We can't afford to take that chance.
我们不能冒那个险
It's got to come out.
必须得拿出来
This is gonna hurt, sir.
会很痛 阁下
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 阁下
You've done enough damage as a federal agent, Jack.
作为联邦特工你已经惹了不少祸 杰克
Thank God you didn't become a surgeon.
谢天谢地 你没去当外科医生
Did you remember to tell your staff
您跟工作人员说过
that you wanted to remain undisturbed?
不要打扰您了吗
Yeah. In the office,
说了 我整晚
hard at work all evening. Good.
都要在办公室努力工作 很好
If an agent wants to check for a signal,
如果有特工想检查信♥号♥♥
that'll confirm it.
这样就可确保他收到信♥号♥♥了
Ow. We're waiting on Mr. Boudreau to confirm
我们要等布德罗先生确认
that everyone's attending the staff meeting.
所有人都去参加工作人员会议了
That it?
好了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 阁下
Mr. President.
总统阁下
Are you absolutely sure about this?
您下定决心了吗
I'm sure, Jack.
我决定了 杰克
Let's go.
走吧
Now.
走
Okay, Mr. President, come on.
好 总统阁下 过来
Straight through the door.
直接穿过门
My feed's breaking up.
信♥号♥♥中断了
Agent Hartwell, I believe. Mr. President.
你是哈特韦尔特工吧 总统阁下
Is everything all right, sir?
一切都好吗 阁下
Yeah, just getting a little exercise.
都好 我就想稍微活动一下
I like to use the stairs.
我要爬爬楼梯
Of course, Mr. President,
当然可以 总统阁下
but it might be best if you stayed...
不过您最好能待在...
Geez, Jack.
天哪 杰克
I got to lock him in the bathroom.
我得把他锁进洗手间
Mr. Boudreau said you wanted a chopper with no pilot?
布德罗先生说你想要不带飞行员的直升机
That's right. Good, 'cause I sent the pilot home.
没错 好 我让飞行员回家了
Ron. Sir, can I assume that you're certif...
罗恩 先生 你应该有飞行执...
Mr. President.
总统阁下
Great job.
干得好
Thank you.
谢谢
Keep this between us.
这事要保密
Yes, sir.
是 阁下
How long till we get to Wembley?
去温布利要多久
About ten minutes, sir.
大概十分钟 阁下
Get up.
站起来
I said get up and put your hands on top of your head!
给我站起来 双手抱头
Yeah.
没错
That's right, I got that one, too.
对了 那把枪我也拿了
Now, I'm not gonna ask you again.
我再说最后一次
Get up and put your hands on top of your head.
站起来 双手抱头
I know Steve Navarro sent you to kill me.
我知道是史蒂夫·纳瓦罗派你来杀我的
He's the only one who knows where I am.
只有他知道我在哪
Just tell me why and I'll let you go.
告诉我为什么 我就放你走
Do you even know how to use that thing?
你会用枪吗
You don't want to find out. Trust me.
你还是不知道答案的为好 相信我
Is the safety on or off?
保险栓打开了吗
Careful, now.
小心点
You can't afford to make a mistake.
这种时候可失误不得
This is Tac Team Seven, we're at the Al-Harazi house.
我是战术七队 已到达阿尔-哈拉齐住所
No sign of anyone so far.
目前没有发现任何人
Clear. Pull 'em.
安全 撬开
Al-Harazi's gone, just like you thought.
和你预计的一样 阿尔-哈拉齐跑了
We're pulling the floorboards now.
我们正在撬开地板
Tear the place apart if you have to, just hurry.
就算拆了房♥子也无所谓 尽快
Sir, I think I found something.
长官 这里有发现
Agent Morgan, we just found a disk drive.
摩根特工 我们发现了一个磁盘
Is that what you're after?
是你要找的吗
That must be. Send it to me right now
一定是 立刻发给我
but keep looking just in case. Roger that.
继续寻找 以防万一 明白
Harris, come here. Upload this back to station right now.
哈里斯 过来 立刻上传回站里
Where's Agent Reed?
里德特工在哪
He left about an hour ago.
大概一小时前离开了
He left? Where?
离开了吗 去哪了
I don't know, he didn't say.
不知道 他没说
Okay, uh, the Tac Team at Hampton
好 去汉普顿的战术小队
just uploaded a disk. Do you have it?
刚上传了一个磁盘上的数据 收到了吗
Yeah. It's, uh...
嗯 就在...
here.
这里
Okay, send it to Chloe O'Brian, please.
好 请发送给克洛伊·奥布莱恩
O'Brian. Isn't she the one who...?
奥布莱恩 她不就是那个...
Yes. Just do it. This is her contact.
对 发给她 这是她的联♥系♥方式
Yes, ma'am.
好的
Write her a cover letter
附上留言
saying I'll call her soon and I'll brief her.
就说我会很快打给她并给她简述情况
Thank you.
谢谢
You've reached Jordan Reed. Please leave a message.
我是乔登·里德 请留言
We found the disk at Margot Al-Harazi's old location.
在玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的旧地址发现一个磁盘
Simone was right. Anything useful?
西蒙妮说的没错 找到什么了吗
I don't know. I need Jordan to see if he can get into Margot's system,
还不知道 我想让乔登试着进入玛格的系统
but he's not here. Do you know where he is?
但他不在 你知道他去哪了吗
He's not at his workstation?
他不在自己的工作站吗
No, and Agent Leonard said that he took off about an hour ago,
不在 莱纳德特工说他约一小时前离开了
but I tried his cell and he didn't pick up.
我给他打电♥话♥ 没接
Well, it's not like him to just take off.
擅离职守可不像他的风格
Especially on a day like today.
特别是在今天这样的日子
I'll get security on it.
我会让保安查一下
Any chance that we can find Al-Harazi's new location?
能找到阿尔-哈拉齐的新位置吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表