Okay.
好
Jack...
杰克
Yates isn't gonna be dangerous,
耶茨不会构成威胁
but Basher and his men are.
但巴希尔和他的手下就不同了
Got it, thanks.
我明白 谢谢
How long is it gonna take you to access their closed-circuit television?
你要多久才能进入他们的闭路电视
A couple minutes.
几分钟
I'll let you know as soon as I'm in.
我一进去马上告诉你
Okay, I want to test our comm units.
好 来测试下我们的通讯设备
Testing, one, two, three.
测试 一二三
Got it. Okay.
收到 好的
I assure you,
我向你们保证
the United States government
美国政♥府♥
will conduct a vigorous
会尽全力对此事件
and transparent investigation of this incident.
展开一次公开透明的调查
The Royal Military Police
英国皇家宪兵队
will be granted full access to Lieutenant Tanner,
将全权负责确信与此事有关的
the individual we believe responsible.
坦纳中尉的调查
Mr. President.
总统阁下
Doesn't this incident call into question
这次事件会让
your screening procedures, and, in fact,
您的筛选程序
the entire drone program itself?
甚至您的整个无人机计划受到质疑吗
Well, every U.S. combat pilot
每个美国无人机操控员
undergoes a thorough psychological evaluation.
都经过全面的心理评估
And I am confident in that screening method.
我也信任这个筛选程序
Are the families of the murdered soldiers
那些遇害士兵们的家属
supposed to take comfort in that?
应该从中感到安慰吗
Of course not. What do you say to the children,
当然不该 您怎么对孩子们说
one as young as five,
比如一个五岁的孩子
whose fathers will never come home again?
你♥爸♥爸再也回不了家了
They deserve an answer to that question, sir.
我们得给他们个说法 阁下
There's never a good answer
对于毫无意义的错误行为
for a senseless act.
从来都没有好的说法
So you're saying...
所以您是在说...
But I would help them understand
可我会让他们理解
that their loved ones were heroes
他们死去的亲人作为英雄
in the truest sense of the word.
再名副其实不过了
Heroes who died fighting to make this country safe.
这些为国♥家♥安♥全♥牺牲的英雄们
Heroes whose names
这些英雄的名字
will remain in my heart forever.
将永远铭刻于我的心中
And to the members of this body, I would say,
而作为我团队中的一员 我要说
if you withdraw from this fight,
如果你们在危机面前选择退却
the deaths of these three men
那这三个人的死
will serve as nothing more
其意义与投子认负
than a call to surrender.
毫无二致
They deserve better.
不能让他们白白牺牲
Three men, sir?
三个人吗 阁下
You realize there were four men
您知道有四个人
who died in the attack.
在这次袭击中丧生吧
Four. Who would you like to strike
是四个 您要从这份伤亡名册中
from the casualty list? None of the Americans, I suppose.
删去谁的名字 我想不会删美国人吧
What'd I say, three? How about Captain Olson?
我说了三个吗 那奥尔森上尉呢
He only had one child and it was just a daughter.
他膝下只有一个女儿
Mark...
马克
I'm curious, can you, can you name
我很好奇 您能叫出
the other British soldier
死于本次袭击的
killed in this attack?
另一个英国士兵的名字吗
You have to consult your notes?
您还得查笔记吗
He's not important enough to remember his name?
他还不够重要到让您记住名字吗
This man who you will "hold in your heart forever"?
这可是"您要永远铭记于心"的人
And you can't remember his name?
而您却记不住他的名字
What's his name?!
他叫什么名字
Damn it, Mark.
够了 马克
I think I have a little work to do.
我觉得我还有点工作要做
Mr. President.
总统阁下
Lieutenant Wilkins.
威尔金斯中尉
Married father of three.
已婚 三个孩子的父亲
God...
上帝
He needs to know what he'll be up against.
他得知道到时会面对怎样的情形
Audrey...
奥德莉
Looks like Basher's got two in the front,
看来巴希尔前门有两人把守
one in the back.
后面还有一个
You see anything that
能不能看出来
could tell us which apartment Yates would be holed up in?
耶茨藏在哪个公♥寓♥里
There are ten floors and 200 flats.
有十层楼 两百个公♥寓♥
He could be in any one of them.
任何一个都有可能
Basher would want to keep Yates close to him.
巴希尔不会让耶茨离得太远
You think you could cut off the feed to the camera in the rear?
你能切断后面监控的信♥号♥♥吗
Yeah. Someone might notice.
能 但会被发现
I'm counting on it.
正如我所愿
Mick.
米克
Mick...
米克
'Lo.
什么事
Camera's playing up.
监控出问题了
Bloody hell!
该死的
Bash!
巴希尔
What are you all standing there for?
都站着干什么
Go downstairs and help!
下楼帮忙去
Move! Let me know what's going on.
快点 告诉我发生了什么事
What's all the shouting?
喊什么呢
Just get back in there and lock yourself in.
回屋去锁好门
Move.
回去
Now.
快点
I got something.
有情况
Jack, fourth floor.
杰克 四楼
Two of them, coming your way.
两个人 去你那边了
Jack, it's the second door on the right.
杰克 右面第二个门
Everybody stay calm.
都别激动
I just want to talk.
我只想说几句话
Let him go.
放开他
I take it you're Basher.
你就是巴希尔吧
You're the one who came to talk. What do you want?
是你想来谈谈的 你想怎样
You're protecting a man named Derek Yates.
你在保护一个叫德瑞克·耶茨的人
Is there any chance he can hear me right now?
他能听到我说话吗
Why?
怎么了
'Cause I want to make you a deal.
因为我想和你做个交易
What? For him?
什么 换他吗
Sorry, not really worth it on my end.
抱歉 我这边有点吃亏
No offense, Mick.
别介意 米克
Not for his life.
不是换他的命
For yours.
换你们的
Look, I can tell you consider yourself a pretty intimidating group.
看得出你们自以为是一个很威猛的团队
You probably think I'm at a disadvantage.
你们可能觉得我处于劣势
I promise you I'm not.
那就大错特错了
You give me Derek Yates, and I give you the opportunity
交出德瑞克·耶茨 我就让你们
to walk out of here without being harmed.
毫发无损地离开这里
I suggest you take it.
你们还是接受条件为好
Really?
真的吗
We're getting out of here!
咱们得离开这里
They're close.
他们就在附近
Adrian? Chloe, you're about to have some company.
阿德里安 克洛伊 有人来了
There's a convoy heading your way.
有个车队正向你们的方向去了
Are you sure they're for us?
你确定是来抓我们的吗
Definitely tourists from Langley.
绝对是中情局的人
Closing fast.
快速逼近中
They've been tracking us.
他们一直在追踪我们
Chloe, you've got to get out.
克洛伊 你们得离开
There. Right there.
那里 就在那里
You in the van, come out!
车里的人 出来
Last chance! Get out of the vehicle
最后机会 从车里出来
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表