And I will do everything in my power
我就会尽我所能
to stop Special Activities from getting their hands on you.
不让特别行动组的人碰你
Come on, Mr. Bauer.
说吧 鲍尔先生
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
Jack Bauer's being transferred down to you.
杰克·鲍尔马上就会移交给你
Here's his file.
这是他的档案
Where's the rest of your group, O'Brian?
奥布莱恩 你们黑客组织的其他人在哪里
Go to hell!
去死吧
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Hey, Mark?
马克
Yes, hon?
怎么了 亲爱的
I'm almost ready.
我快准备好了
Hey, is my jewelry box in there?
我的首饰盒在里面吗
Yeah.
对
Got it.
找到了
Here.
给
You read my mind.
还是你懂我
Maybe you shouldn't go to the reception.
也许你不应该去那个招待会
Why?
为什么
Well, with you looking like that,
有你这么一位美女
no one's gonna pay any attention to politicians.
谁还会去注意政客们
No, they're gonna be distracted by your tie.
不对 让他们分神的是你的领带
My tie?
我的领带怎么了
Here.
来
We should probably get going.
我们快走吧
Your father's probably downstairs waiting for us.
你♥爸♥可能在楼下等我们了
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's doing good.
挺好
I heard he made a mistake in your meeting.
我听说他在你们的会议上出岔子了
Well...
其实...
it's a mistake anyone would make.
那是人常犯的错误
The doctors said he wouldn't symptomatic for another year.
医生说再过一年他的症状就会消失了
Well, they also said
他们还说
that stress could exacerbate his condition.
压力太大会对他的身体不好
Trust me, he's handling the stress better than I am.
相信我 他比我更会应对压力
I don't want you to worry, okay?
我不想让你担心 好吗
Okay.
好
Come in.
进来
I have an update on the Bauer situation.
我有关于鲍尔的新情况要汇报
Good morning, Mrs. Boudreau.
早上好 布德罗夫人
Just, uh, want to let you know
就是想来告诉您一声
your car is here.
您的车来了
Thanks, Ron.
谢谢 罗恩
We'll see you downstairs.
我们楼下见
Okay, I'll be right down.
好的 我马上下去
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
Talk to me.
讲吧
The transfer order's been processed.
移交令已经进入程序
Special Activities should have Bauer shortly.
鲍尔很快会移交给特别行动组
I'm thinking about what happens next,
我在想结束对鲍尔的审讯后
after they get what they can from Bauer.
接下来该怎么处理鲍尔
Well, I imagine he goes on trial.
我估计会让他接受审判
That may not be the best thing for this country.
这对我们国家未必是好事
Is there an alternative?
有其他选择吗
He could disappear.
可以让他消失
The Russians have wanted Bauer's head
俄♥国♥人想要鲍尔的人头
since he murdered their people.
因为他杀了他们的人
I want you to explore the possibility
我要你研究一下将鲍尔
of handing him over to them.
交给他们的可能性
Clandestinely.
不要声张
The president should be made aware.
此事应该禀报总统
The president has enough on his mind.
总统要操心的事已经够多的了
Look, you weren't there.
听我说 你不了解内情
You don't know what Bauer did to that family;
你不了解鲍尔给这个家庭带来的伤害
what he did to Audrey.
也不了解他是如何伤害奥德莉的
She was lifeless;
她郁郁寡欢
she was unresponsive;
她反应木讷
under psychiatric care...
接受了心理治疗...
not expected to recover.
康复的希望渺茫
I had no idea.
我确实不了解
I stood by her for three years.
我照顾了她三年
I held her hand, I loved her,
手挽手 呵护她
and I brought her back.
让她逐渐恢复
As long as she lives,
在她的有生之年
she'll never hear the name Jack Bauer.
永远都不会听到杰克·鲍尔的名字
Understood.
明白
Just get me what I need.
就按我的意思去做
Jack... can I call you Jack?
杰克 我能称呼你杰克吗
Your options are running out fast.
你很快就要没的选了
That transfer order is coming through.
移交令快要发过来了
After that, I can't help you.
那之后我就爱莫能助了
Or...
或者...
...I can arrange it so that you can see your daughter again.
我可以安排一下 让你跟你女儿再见一面
Did you know that Kim had another baby?
你知道金又生了一个孩子吗
A boy.
是个男孩
Any update on the Bauer intercept?
截获有关鲍尔情报的事有新进展吗
Actually, yeah.
确实有
The intercept originated from a local Internet cafe,
截获的情报来自城市另一边的
just on the other side of town.
一间当地网吧
Did you check the cafe for surveillance cameras?
你查过网吧的监控录像了吗
Snake Eyes on that, but look-- here.
蛇眼探测器负责此事 看这里
The cafe, see where it is?
看到网吧的位置了吗
That's three blocks from where we got Bauer.
距离鲍尔被抓获的地方三个街区
Whoever planted that intercept had to know our comm protocols,
伪造此情报的人一定知道我们的通讯规程
and where Bauer was hiding.
还知道鲍尔的藏身地点
That's a pretty short list.
这个范围就很小了
Yeah, I only know one person on it.
是的 我只知道一个人符合条件
What if Bauer sent the message himself?
信息会不会是鲍尔自己发的呢
Why would he plant a tip he knew would get himself caught?
他为什么明知会被抓还故意露马脚
That's what we need to find out.
这正是我们要调查的
Where you going?
你去哪里
Navarro needs to know.
得告诉纳瓦罗
What are you doing?
你想干什么
I need to talk to you.
我有话跟您说
It's important.
事关重大
This better be good.
最好是好事
The intercept that gave us Bauer's location--
那份泄露了鲍尔位置的情报
it didn't come from Prague police.
并非来自布拉格警方
Back up. How do you know about the intercept?
等等 你怎么知道有截获情报这回事
It was planted. It originated just three blocks
那是伪造的 源头距离鲍尔被抓地点
from where we grabbed Bauer.
只有三个街区
I think Bauer may have planted it himself.
我觉得这或许是鲍尔自己伪造的
So you're saying that Bauer wanted us to catch him?
你的意思是鲍尔想要我们抓住他吗
Which explains why he didn't go to the roof
这就解释了他为什么在行动中
during the operation.
没有从屋顶逃脱
He wasn't trying to get away,
他没打算逃跑
he was trying to get caught.
他想被抓住
That intercept could've been sent by anyone
任何想抓鲍尔的人都可能
who wanted to catch Bauer.
发出那份被截获的情报
We need to ask him about it.
我们得问他这件事
If we're right, maybe he'll open up.
如果是这样 他也许会开口
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 长官
The transfer order.
移交令到了
Well, that's it, Kate.
就这样吧 凯特
It's now in Special Activities' hands.
这事现在归特别行动组管了
Sir, we can't just let this go.
长官 我们不能放手不管
Get Erik over here. I want him to take care of the transfer--
让艾瑞克过来 我要他负责移交事宜
Got it? Yes, sir.
明白吗 明白 长官
Kate!
凯特
Damn it! Get that door open!
该死 把门打开
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表