I've ordered that our capital city
因此我下令首都
be put on critical alert.
发布重大警报
As a precaution,
作为预防
I encourage all citizens...
我建议所有民众...
Jordan, would you step in for a moment?
乔登 能进来一下吗
Sure.
好
Again, this is simply a precaution.
我重申 这只是预防措施
We have not seen a successful attack
这个国家已经有七年
on this country for seven years.
没有让企图袭击者得逞过了
The absence of an attack does not mean the absence of a threat.
但没有袭击发生并不等同于没有威胁
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
There's a dead drop over in Camden.
在卡姆登有一个秘密情报传递点
One of our high-level assets left a package
我们的高级别线人留下了一个包裹
with possible leads to Margot Al-Harazi.
可能有找到玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的线索
I need you to pick it up.
我需要你去把它取来
Me?
我吗
You're sending me into the field?
你要派我出外勤吗
We're shorthanded.
我们现在人手不足
We lost a lot of agents today.
我们今天损失了很多特工
Erik's not fit enough to go out,
艾瑞克的伤势还不适合出外勤
so I'm relying on you.
全靠你了
If you're not up to it, just say the word.
如果你不愿意去 直说就好
No, no. Sure. I can do that.
不 没问题 我可以去
It's important this stays between us.
这件事一定要保密
The drop's at a houseboat on the lock.
地点在一艘游艇上
Make the pickup and bring the package back.
去那里取回包裹
Straightforward enough for you?
清楚了吗
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Good.
很好
Thank you for trusting me with this, sir.
谢谢您如此信任我 长官
You've earned it.
这是你应得的
Soldiers have been instructed to help keep order
军队已奉命维持秩序
until the crisis passes.
直至危机解除
Emergency Services will remain operational throughout the alert.
紧急救援机构在整个警报期都会保持运作
The Underground, rail and bus services...
地铁 火车和公共汽车...
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
还好
Davies is finally going public on the terror threat.
戴维斯终于还是公开了恐怖威胁的消息
I know. I had a conversation with the prime minister earlier.
这我知道 我早前和首相谈过话
He knows about my condition. He asked me about it.
他知道我现在的身体情况 他问了我这事
What did you say?
你怎么说的
I didn't handle it very well.
我没能处理好
But it doesn't matter. It won't be long before others find out.
但没关系 过不了多久别人也会发现的
Everything I do,
我所做的一切
every decision I make will be second-guessed.
我所做的所有决定都会被质疑
It will be impossible for me to govern.
到时我将不可能领导政♥府♥
Dad, you said that you wanted to just finish out your term.
爸 您说过您只想完成您的任期
It was arrogant, vain and stupid of me to even think that.
我这样想真是太自负 太虚荣 太愚蠢了
Mark,
马克
when the crisis is over and we get back to Washington,
等这次危机过去 我们回到华盛顿后
I want you to set up a meeting with the vice president
我希望你安排和副总统的见面
so we can bring him up to speed on the transition, yeah?
以便能让他跟上交接工作的进度 好吗
Yes, sir.
好的 阁下
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Simone, can you hear me?
西蒙妮 你能听到我说话吗
Where am I?
我在哪
You've been in an accident.
你出车祸了
Right now I need you to listen to me.
现在我要你听我说
Yasmin.
雅思敏
She's fine. She's safe.
她很好 她现在很安全
She told us that you tried to get her and her mother to leave London.
她说你想要让她和她妈妈离开伦敦
You tried to protect them.
说你想要保护她们
Do you remember that?
你还记得这些吗
I know you.
我认识你
You were following me on the Underground.
你在地铁上跟踪过我
My name is Jack Bauer.
我叫杰克·鲍尔
Simone, your instinct was to protect your family members
西蒙妮 你的直觉让你要保护你的家人
from what your mother is doing today.
免受今天你母亲会造成的伤害
I want you to think of the hundreds of thousands of innocent people
我希望你能想想 如果我们无法阻止她
that will die if we don't stop her.
成千上万无辜的人都会死去
Please help me.
请帮帮我
Right now you're the only person that can stop this from happening.
现在你是唯一一个能阻止这事发生的人
Just because I took pity on Farah and Yasmin
我同情法拉和雅思敏
doesn't mean I would ever betray my mother to you.
并不代表我会向你出♥卖♥♥♥我妈
Your mother...
你妈...
...who did this?
这是谁干的
My mother loves me.
我妈很爱我
She would never do anything to harm me.
她永远不会做任何伤害我的事
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.
我很抱歉 我本不该这样做
I just hate these people.
我只是很痛恨这些人
For thinking there could be anything that would justify what they're doing.
恨他们自以为自己这样做有多么正义
She wasn't gonna talk anyway.
她无论如何都不会开口的
The young girl,
那个小女孩
the niece, Yasmin.
她的外甥女 雅思敏
Do you think she can turn her?
你觉得她能帮忙策反她吗
Jack, she's traumatized.
杰克 她心灵受到了创伤
She watched her mother die by Simone's hand.
她看到西蒙妮亲手杀了她妈妈
She's terrified of her.
她很怕西蒙妮
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
Margot's deadline's almost up.
玛格定的最后期限快到了
Hey. I thought we locked down this entire floor.
我还以为我们封锁了这一整层楼
Authorized personnel only. Who's he?
未经许可不得入内 那他是谁
We did.
没错
Excuse me, I need to see your ID.
请出示你的证件
Uh, sorry. I...
抱歉 我...
I think I'm on the wrong floor.
我应该是走错楼层了吧
It's not right. Get down!
不对劲 趴下
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Take the elevator.
去坐电梯
Cover the exit. Okay.
守住出口 好的
You take the left.
你去左边
Now.
行动
Clear. Clear.
安全 安全
I got him.
我看到他了
You! Stop!
你 站住
You! Don't move!
你给我站住
Stop right there!
站住别动
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Damn it!
该死
He's dead.
他死了
Who the hell is he?
他到底是谁
Stand down. Stand down.
放下枪 放下枪
Margot must've sent him.
肯定是玛格派来的
He texted her Simone's location.
他发了西蒙妮的位置给她
She replied... you got eight minutes to get out.
她回复 你有八分钟时间逃出去
Well, what does that mean?
那是什么意思
She's sending a drone to kill her daughter.
她要派一架无人机来杀自己的女儿
You need to clear this hospital now.
你必须立刻疏散这家医院
Now! Get everyone out!
快 疏散所有人
Move!
快点
We got to get Simone.
我们得带上西蒙妮
Keep going. I'll meet you outside.
你先去 外面见
One minute to target.
距离目标还有一分钟
Chloe, were we able to pull anything off the number I just gave you?
克罗伊 我刚给你的号♥码能查到什么吗
Negative. It was a re-routed connection.
不行 连接被重定向过
It's a dead end, Jack.
这是条死胡同 杰克
Damn it.
该死
Doctor, I've got her. You can go.
医生 她交给我 你可以走了
She can't walk.
她走不了
She's gonna have to. Go!
她必须得走 快走
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表