No. No!
不 不要
Her left hand.
拉出她的左手
Aah! What are you doing?
你要干什么
Whatever's necessary, my love. No!
要不惜一切代价 亲爱的 不要
No!
不要
Do it.
锤下去
No!
不要
Stop this! Only you can do that, Naveed.
住手 只有你能令他住手 纳维德
Again.
再剁下一根手指
Okay, all right!
好吧
All right, just stop. Stop. No, no, please!
住手 住手 求求你 别砍
Please. You'll do what's necessary?
求求你 你会为她不惜一切吗
Yeah.
会
Yeah, just stop hurting her, please.
请不要再伤害她了
Please...
求您了
Captain Cordero, we just need to talk to Bauer.
科德罗上尉 我们要跟鲍尔谈谈
Not when he's that unstable.
不行 他现在情绪不稳
We don't know what could set him off.
我们不知道他是否会突然失控
Lives are at stake here.
我不能致大家于险地
If what Bauer told Lieutenant Tanner is true,
如果鲍尔告诉坦纳中尉的是真的
then many more lives will be at stake.
那将会致更多的生命于险地
We just need to know if there's any truth to it.
我们只是想知道他说的是不是真的
I'm not introducing any other variables into this equation.
我决不允许再有任何变数出现
This conversation is over.
谈话到此为止
All right, this ceiling vent here gives us direct access,
我们可以直接从天花板的通风口进去
but the problem there is
可问题是
we have to drop men down into the room one at a time.
一次只能下去一个人
We go in, we go in in numbers, understood?
但进去后决不能孤身犯险 明白吗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Look, I know you don't want to hear this,
我知道你不喜欢听这种话
but he's probably right.
但他说的或许是对的
Bauer shot those two Marines
鲍尔正对着两个陆战队员的
square in the middle of their vests,
防弹衣中间开枪
where he knew the rounds wouldn't penetrate.
因为他知道子弹无法穿透那里
That's what I call someone in control.
这说明他很理智
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Going over Cordero's head.
直接找科德罗的上级
Jordan, you with Navarro?
乔登 你跟纳瓦罗在一起吗
Sir.
长官
Putting you on speaker. It's Kate.
我开了免提 是凯特
Were you able to debrief Tanner?
你们审问过坦纳了吗
Yeah, we did, and Bauer told Tanner that
问过了 鲍尔告诉坦纳
he has intel about an imminent attack,
有人要利用我们的无人机
using our own drones, but...
随时可能发动袭击 但是...
the Marine captain here in charge
负责使♥馆♥的海军陆战队上尉
is refusing to let us talk to Bauer
拒绝让我们跟鲍尔谈话
so we can get a confirmation on this.
以便让我们确定此事
It's a military operation, I can't overrule him.
这是军事行动 我不能过问
But you know people who can.
但您认识能过问此事的人
You've been speaking with the president's Chief of Staff.
您能跟总统的白宫参谋长说上话
Who isn't very happy with us right now
他现在可不会给我们好脸色看
for losing Bauer in the first place.
因为我们起初没能抓住鲍尔
Sir, the president needs to know about Bauer's claims.
长官 总统需要知道鲍尔说的事
Bauer will get his chance to address the president directly.
鲍尔会有机会直接告诉总统的
What?
什么
President Heller will be reaching out to Bauer personally at any moment
海勒总统随时愿意亲自联♥系♥鲍尔
to see if he can get him to surrender.
并尝试劝他自首
Well, can you patch us in to the call?
到时您能让我们接通他俩的对话吗
I'll have Jordan tie you and Erik in.
我会让乔登帮你和艾瑞克接通的
Is it possible that Bauer really is trying to stop an attack?
鲍尔是否真有可能在试图阻止袭击呢
You're talking about the man
你说的那个男人
who practically laid waste to my station this morning.
今天早上刚毁了我的情报站
Just thinking...
我只是在想...
If we'd listened to what Kate said before,
如果我们之前听了凯特的话
we wouldn't have lost Bauer in the first place.
鲍尔当初就不会逃得掉了
What are you saying?
你什么意思
That it doesn't pay to dismiss what she says.
无视她的话没有任何好处
I'm not dismissing her. I'm remaining objective.
我没有无视她 我只是保持客观
Which is something you're not doing, for obvious reasons.
而你却由于显而易见的原因而不够客观
I'm not blind, Jordan.
我眼睛没瞎 乔登
You're letting your feelings for her cloud your judgment.
你放任自己对她的感情影响你的判断
Yes, sir.
没错 长官
Kate's not infallible.
凯特并不都是对的
Remember how wrong she was about her husband.
别忘了她在自己丈夫的事上错得多离谱
Some mistakes you just can't recover from.
有些错误根本无法挽回
The call from the president's coming through.
是总统来电
Captain, I thought we had an understanding.
上尉 我还以为我们达成了共识
Jack? It's me.
杰克 是我
Mr. President.
总统阁下
To be honest with you, Jack,
坦白讲 杰克
I never thought I'd have to hear your voice again.
我从没想过会不得不再听到你的声音
I liked it that way.
我觉得听不到更好
Yes, sir.
没错 阁下
I'm told you just shot two people out in front of the embassy.
我刚听说你在使♥馆♥前射伤了两个人
I barely grazed them, sir.
只是子弹擦伤 阁下
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I pulled the trigger.
因为是我扣的扳机
And now you're holding hostages.
而现在你挟持了人♥质♥
Kate,are you and Erik getting this? Yeah.
凯特 你和艾瑞克能听到吗 能
I'm sure you know that there's some decisions to be made here,
你肯定知道我需要作出一些决定
but before we do that,
不过在下决定之前
I would like to see if you and I could resolve this.
我想知道我们能否解决这个问题
So tell me, why are you here and what do you want?
告诉我 你为什么来 有什么目的
Mr. President, I'm here because I believe
总统阁下 我来是因为我相信
the U.S. Drone fleet is vulnerable
美国无人机群可能被劫持
and will be used in a terrorist attack later today.
并用于今天晚些时候的恐怖袭击
Explain that, Jack.
说详细点 杰克
A hacker by the name of Derek Yates created an override device
有个叫德瑞克·耶茨的黑客发明了一种
which can take control of as many as ten U.S. Drones.
能控制多达十架美国无人机的超驰装置
I believe he was the one who hijacked Lieutenant Tanner's drone
我相信就是他劫持了坦纳中尉的无人机
and used it as a test flight to prove to his buyers
并通过试飞向买♥♥家证实
that the device worked.
装置有效
Shortly after that I found him murdered.
之后不久 我发现他被谋杀了
Now I believe that the device is in the hands of
我相信装置目前在一个名叫
Margot Al-Harazi, a known terrorist.
玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的已知恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手里
Mr. President, I promise you:
总统阁下 我向您保证
she will use this device without mercy.
她会毫不留情地使用这个装置
What are you doing in that room, Jack?
你在紧急通讯室里干什么 杰克
Uploading data from Lieutenant Tanner's flightkey.
上传坦纳中尉操控密钥上的数据
I'm working with people who believe they can use this data
我正在跟一些能用这些数据
to prove that the device exists.
证明超驰装置存在的人合作
Our plan was, as soon as we had the evidence,
一旦我们找到证据
I would turn myself in and present it to you.
我就会自首 并把它交给您
Who are these people you're working with?
你在跟什么人合作
Mr. President, I can't say.
总统阁下 我不能透露
Sir, I need 15 minutes.
阁下 我需要十五分钟
15 minutes and I can get you the evidence you need.
只要十五分钟我就能把证据给您
And I promise I will hand myself over without incident.
我保证无条件接受处置
Why didn't you come to me first, Jack?
你为什么不先来找我呢 杰克
With all due respect, Mr. President,
恕我直言 总统阁下
it was your State Department that labeled me a terrorist
是您的国♥务♥院♥给我贴上恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的标签
and made me a wanted man.
并让我成了通缉犯
A man who was never even offered an opportunity
甚至从来没给过我机会
to tell his side of the story. Which, by the way, sir,
陈述自己的观点 而这个机会 阁下
I felt I had earned.
我曾以为是我应得的
So, no, I did not feel comfortable going to talk to your people.
所以我不愿意去跟您的人谈
I knew that I had to either arrive with the device
我知道我要么得带着装置过去
or evidence that the device existed.
要么带着装置存在的证据过去
That would be the only way they would believe me.
只有这样他们才会相信我
The only way you would believe me.
也只有这样 您才会相信我
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表