You're the only one to even come close to catching Al-Harazi.
你是唯一一个差点抓住阿尔-哈拉齐的人
Sit down.
坐吧
I need you to do something for me, Jack,
我需要你为我做件事 杰克
something you're not gonna want to do.
一件你不愿意去做的事
Mr. President, I'll do whatever you need.
总统阁下 我会为您竭尽所能
A few minutes ago,
几分钟前
I spoke directly to Margot Al-Harazi.
我直接与玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐通了电♥话♥
This is a recording of the relevant part.
这是相关部分的录像
My offer is simple...
我的提议很简单
I'll surrender myself to you at a time and place of your choosing.
我会在你指定的时间和地点向你投降
In return...
交换条件是...
you agree to destroy all of the stolen drones.
你要同意摧毁所有偷来的无人机
Dump them in the Channel, off of Dover,
在英吉利海峡 多佛港附近坠毁
where we can verify their destruction.
以便我们在那里核实摧毁与否
I don't believe you're serious.
我不相信你说的是真话
You claim to abhor the shedding of innocent blood.
你声称痛恨屠♥杀♥无辜的人
Prove it.
那就证明这一点
Shed mine.
那就流我的血吧
Be at Wembley Stadium, in the center of the pitch...
到温布利体育场的赛场中心
by 7:00 P.M.
晚上七点前
Alone.
只许你一人
I'll be there...
我会去的
But I want you to swear on the soul of your husband.
但我要你以你丈夫的灵魂起誓
I swear on the soul of my husband...
我以我丈夫的灵魂起誓
I will destroy the drones...
你一死...
once you are dead.
我就会摧毁那些无人机
We have an agreement.
我们一言为定
I'll be there.
我会去那里的
Sir, I won't presume to lecture you...
阁下 我不想对您说教
but as a matter of national policy,
但作为我们的国策
the United States does not negotiate with terrorists.
美国决不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
This is not a national policy issue.
这不是国策的问题
This is my letter of resignation,
这封是我的辞呈
effective in an hour.
一小时后生效
That makes this a personal decision, not an act of state.
是我个人的决定 不是国家行为
Mr. President, there has to be another way.
总统阁下 一定还有别的办法
I'm listening, Jack.
杰克 我洗耳恭听
What if she doesn't keep her word?
如果她不守信用呢
Then the world will peg her as a...
那么全世界将会将其视为
liar and a hypocrite.
骗子和伪君子
It'll discredit her...
她将失去信誉
and everything she stands for.
连同她所主张的一切都将受到怀疑
Sir, I admire your willingness... to sacrifice yourself
阁下 我钦佩您 为了解决危机
in order to resolve this situation.
牺牲自我的意愿
But, no, I will not be a part of this.
但是不行 我不会参与这件事
We are still running the numbers--
我们还在调查
there is still time and there is still a chance
我们还有时间和机会
to stop this from happening.
来阻止这次袭击
I'm sorry, Mr. President.
抱歉 总统阁下
Jack!
杰克
I've been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
我被确诊为老年痴呆症
I've known it for six months.
半年前就知道了
And in another year...
再过一年
I won't recognize one face in the room.
我就谁都不认识了
It's just a matter of time before it becomes public knowledge.
公众早晚都会知道
Then I will be forced... to retire.
到时我会被迫退休
Mr. President, this isn't just about you.
总统阁下 这不是你一个人的事
I know it's not just about me!
我知道这不是我一个人的事
It's about those dead bodies in the hospital parking lot.
这事关医院停车场的那些死者
It's about the thousands who will die the next time she attacks!
事关数千人将会死于她的下次袭击
And you and I both know that she'll attack again.
而你我都清楚 她肯定会的
Let me make it real simple for you, Jack.
换个简单的说法吧 杰克
If you were standing right here,
换作是你
in these shoes, in my position,
在我的位置
you would do the exact same thing.
你也会做一样的决定
Face it, son,
面对现实吧 年轻人
you and I are the only chance they have.
我和你是他们仅有的机会
What would you need me to do?
您需要我做什么
I want you to get me to Wembley Stadium
我要你带我去温布利体育场
in complete secrecy,
秘密行动
and I want you to do it now.
立刻执行
Have you told Audrey?
您告诉奥德莉了吗
In order for this to work,
要想完成这次行动
you would have to find one more person that you could trust.
您需要再找个能相信的人
Why is that?
为什么
Because I would need help from the inside
因为我需要内部人帮我
to get you past the Secret Service and British Security.
带您避开特勤组和英国安♥全♥部♥门的人
Stay here. Give me a minute.
别离开 给我点时间
Mr. President, al-Harazi will not keep her word.
总统阁下 哈尔-阿♥拉♥齐不会守信
Have you read her files?
你读她的档案了吗
This is different, it's personal.
这次不同 是私人恩怨
She believes that you have killed her husband; she blames you.
她相信您杀了她的丈夫 她归咎于您
Exactly, it's personal, she wants me.
没错 私人恩怨 她要的是我
Once she gets me,
只要她得到我
she'll no longer have a reason to destroy half of London--
她就再没理由摧毁半个伦敦
As if she needs a reason?
她需要理由吗
Mark, I am the reason--
马克 我就是理由
she said it on her video.
她在视频里说的
I believe her.
我相信她
Listen, you've been a loyal friend and supporter for years;
多年来 你是我忠实的朋友和支持者
don't deny me this last service.
别拒绝最后一次为我服务
"Service"?
"服务"
To facilitate your death?
帮您送死吗
Now, Mark, we can't debate this.
马克 别争辩了
Are you with me or not?
你支持我吗
Good. I wrote a letter to the vice president.
很好 我给副总统写了一封信
I want you to deliver it to him when I'm dead.
我死之后 你帮我给他
The transition should be smooth,
工作交接应该会顺利
and if he asks you, I am sure...
如果他找你帮忙 我确信
that you will serve him faithfully,
你会像忠诚服务我一样
as you have me.
忠诚地为他服务
Morgan.
我是摩根
What's the status on Simone?
西蒙妮的情况如何
It's the same.
还是老样子
Damn it, I told you, you need to push the doctor.
该死的 我让你给医生施压
Jack, she's not gonna tell us anything if she dies.
杰克 如果她死了 我们会一无所获
If she doesn't give us anything now,
如果她现在给不了我们任何情报
it's not gonna matter.
她的死活也就不重要了
Look, things have changed here. What do you mean?
现在情况有变 什么意思
This needs to stay between you and me.
答应我保守这个秘密
I want your word. Yeah, you have it.
我要你向我保证 我保证
President Heller's agreed to comply with
海勒总统已答应
Margot Al-Harazi's demands.
满足玛格·阿尔-哈拉齐的要求
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Well, you'd better believe it.
你最好相信
He's arranged to turn himself over to her...
他准备在一小时内
within the hour. He's asked me to help.
向她投降 他向我寻求帮助
The only way we can stop this from happening
我们阻止他的唯一办法
is to find Margot fast.
就是尽快找到玛格
So wake the bitch up.
所以快给我弄醒那个贱♥人♥
We need to wake her right now.
我们必须现在弄醒她
I told you, she'll probably die.
我告诉过你 她可能会死
Well, actually, you didn't say "Probably" before,
实际上 你刚才没说"可能"这词
but that doesn't matter right now,
但现在都不重要了
so just give her anything that you think will wake her up.
快给她用药 把她弄醒
I'm going to ask you to leave.
我要你离开
I'm gonna have to ask you to do what I say
我要你按我说的做
and wake her up right now.
现在弄醒她
Who do you think you are? Just do it.
你以为你是谁 照做
If she dies, it's on your head.
如果她死了 算你头上
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表