Look, I'm just a middleman here.
我只是个中间人
You've been well-paid.
你得的钱可不少
Sort it out. Quickly.
自己想办法 要快
Are you in charge?
你是负责人吗
Chief Inspector Helen McCarthy.
我是海伦·麦卡锡总督察
You must be Bauer.
你一定是鲍尔了
The Home Office told me to expect you.
内政部让我在这里等你
I'll give you any support you need. Thank you.
我会全力协助你 谢谢
This is agent Morgan.
这位是摩根特工
Where's Simone Al-Harazi?
西蒙妮·阿尔-哈拉齐在哪
She's still unconscious.
她还在昏迷中
Doctor's working on her now. What happened?
医生正在抢救她 怎么回事
According to witnesses,
据目击证人说
she was chasing after a young girl when the bus hit her.
她被车撞时 正在追一个小女孩
Girl's name is Yasmin Azizan.
女孩叫雅思敏·阿奇赞
She claims Simone murdered her mother.
她说西蒙妮杀了她妈妈
Two officers checked out the address,
两名警员搜查了她家地址
found the mother, Farah Azizan,
发现了她母亲 法拉·阿奇赞
dead from a stab wound.
已经被刺死
What's the connection?
两件事有什么联♥系♥吗
Girl's not saying much. She's in shock.
那女孩没说太多 她受到了惊吓
Where is she right now?
她现在在哪
Downstairs in A&E being checked over.
在下面的急诊室接受检查
Okay, I'm gonna go talk to her. Okay.
好 我去跟她聊聊 好
We need to clear this entire wing,
这整栋楼都要清场
authorized personnel only.
未经许可不得入内
Okay, I'll get on to it.
好 我去办
The doctor's waiting to speak to you.
医生正等着跟你谈谈
What's her condition? We're still looking.
她怎么样 我们还在检查
We're trying to get her stable before we do a CT scan.
做CT前我们尽量让她的伤情稳定
Is she awake? No.
她醒了吗 没有
But she's coming around. Okay, good.
但她在恢复意识了 很好
I'm gonna need to talk to her before you send her in for that scan.
你们送她去做CT前我得先跟她谈谈
That's not possible.
不可能
Doctor, I'm not asking.
医生 我不是在跟你商量
Right now there are more lives at stake than just hers.
现在还有更多的生命危在旦夕
I need you to do what you can to stabilize her
我需要你尽量稳定她的情况
and get her conscious. Do you understand me?
让她清醒过来 明白了吗
Please.
拜托了
Okay, 40 milligrams of adrenaline, please.
请给我40毫克肾上腺素
Is this Yasmin?
是雅思敏吗
Mind if I sit with her a while?
我能坐这陪她一会儿吗
I'm all done here.
我没事了
Hope you like ginger beer.
希望你喜欢姜汁啤酒
My name's Kate.
我叫凯特
You mind if I ask you a couple questions?
我能问你几个问题吗
You're American?
你是美国人吗
Mm-hmm, yeah. That's right.
是的 没错
You know...
你知道吗
I know that this isn't easy for you and all,
我知道这事对你对所有人来说都难以接受
and I'm really sorry about your mom.
对你妈妈的遭遇我感到很遗憾
Can you tell me about what happened--
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
about the woman who did this?
关于那个下毒手的女人
Aunt Simone?
西蒙妮舅妈
She's your aunt?
她是你的舅妈吗
Simone Al-Harazi-- you're related to her?
西蒙妮·阿尔-哈拉齐 你和她是亲戚吗
Shabazz.
沙巴兹
Her name's Simone Shabazz.
她叫西蒙妮·沙巴兹
She married my Uncle Naveed a couple of years ago.
她几年前嫁给了纳维德舅舅
I was in my room doing my homework
当时我在房♥间写作业
when I heard shouting.
听到了争吵声
They were arguing?
她们在吵架吗
I heard my mum say
我听到妈妈说
that she was going to call the police.
她要报♥警♥
She was shouting for me,
她大声喊我的名字
telling me to get out.
让我逃出去
When I came down...
当我下楼时
I saw...
我看见...
I saw my mum and the blood.
我看见妈妈和她身上的血迹
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
Do you remember anything that your Aunt Simone said?
你记得西蒙妮舅妈说了什么吗
She told mum that we had to get out of London.
她和妈妈说我们得离开伦敦
She said she was trying to protect us.
她说她在保护我们
From her mother.
不受她妈妈的伤害
Right, uh... Margot.
对 玛格
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
Do you know where she might be?
你知道她可能会在哪吗
I never met her.
我从来没见过她
Okay, well, you know what, you are a very brave girl.
好的 你真是个勇敢的小姑娘
Thank you so much for talking to me.
谢谢你告诉我这些
I'm gonna try and come back and see you again, okay?
我会再回来看你的 好吗
What's going to happen to her-- Aunt Simone?
西蒙妮舅妈会怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
I hope she dies.
我希望她死掉
Yeah.
喂
Were you able to talk to Simone?
你和西蒙妮说上话了吗
No, doctor's still working on her, trying to get her conscious.
还没 医生还在努力让她恢复清醒
Right. This girl Yasmin is Simone's niece.
好的 雅思敏是西蒙妮的外甥女
She doesn't know Margot, but she said that before the situation went south,
她不认识玛格 但她说在情况失控前
Simone was urging them to get out of London.
西蒙妮在催促她们离开伦敦
She said that she was trying to protect them from her own mother.
她说她是在保护她们免受她母亲的伤害
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, according to the girl.
确定 这是她的原话
I mean, it sounds to me like Simone was betraying her own mother,
我听着像是西蒙妮背叛了她的母亲
which means we've got a great chance at turning her.
也就意味着我们策反她的机会很大
I'm on my way back to you.
我现在回来找你
Okay.
好
How is she?
她怎样了
I haven't seen her yet.
我还没见到她
I don't know where she is.
不知道她在哪里
It was easy getting in, but
进医院很容易 但是
the police are starting to lock the place down.
警♥察♥开始封锁这个区域了
They know who she is.
他们知道她的身份了
I'm afraid so.
我想也是
They're going to do everything they can to get her talking.
他们会不择手段让她开口的
I don't think she's going to need much persuading.
他们劝降她应该不会太费事
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
The girl, um, Yasmin--
那个小姑娘 雅思敏
she left her alive.
她留了活口
An American woman was questioning her.
有个美国女人询问了她
She said Simone was
她说西蒙妮
warning them to get out of London?
警告她们离开伦敦
She said she was trying to protect them from you.
说她在保护她们不受你的伤害
Find out exactly where she is in the building.
找到她在医院的准确位置
We'll take care of the rest from here.
剩下的事交给我们来处理
Will do.
好的
Have everyone start packing up.
让大家开始整理东西
Start loading, we're leaving.
把东西装好 我们要走了
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做
She's betrayed me once.
她背叛过我一次
I won't let her do it again.
我不会给她第二次机会
Move the drone to within range of the hospital.
把无人机开到医院射程之内
I've just attended a meeting of the government's emergency committee.
我刚参加了政♥府♥应急委员会的会议
Where I received a full report
我从相关政♥府♥官员手里
from the appropriate Minister's officials.
获得了一份完整报告
As most of you are already aware,
正如你们多数人已经知晓的
we received a notice
不久前 我们收到消息
of an imminent terrorist threat to London
一起针对伦敦的恐怖袭击
a short while ago.
迫在眉睫
Since we believe this threat to be credible,
我们相信这个威胁是真实的
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表