Mr. President, I'm calling to alert you
总统阁下 我打来提醒您
that the override device used in today's attacks
被用于今天袭击的超驰装置
was stolen from our facility.
从我们站里被偷走了
We believe that Adrian Cross
我们相信阿德里安·克洛斯
and his people are in possession of it
及他的手下已得到超驰装置
and it's important that you understand that this device
您需要十分清楚 此装置
can get past the basic firewall security most countries use
能攻破大多数国家用于保护其军事指挥
to protect their military command and control systems.
和控制系统的基本防火墙安全防线
Why did you do this?
为什么要这样
We paid you to develop the override,
我们付你钱 研发这个超驰装置
not for you to give it away for the rest of the world.
为的可不是让你贡献给全世界
You're working with Cheng? Are you insane?
你和成合作 你疯了吗
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他的
He kidnapped Jack,
当年他绑♥架♥了杰克
had him put in a secret prison outside of Beijing
把他扔进了北♥京♥城外的秘密监狱
and tortured him for over a year.
折磨了一年多
When Audrey went to go look for him,
奥德莉去找杰克时
he did the same thing to her.
他对她故技重施
Well, I really don't have any use for you anymore.
你对我已经没什么用了
No, no... No, no!
不 别 不要 不
No!
不
We've got a lock on the override device.
我们锁定了超驰装置的位置
We need to move immediately,
我们得马上出发
we don't know how long Adrian Cross is gonna stay put.
不知道阿德里安·克洛斯会停留多久
Erik, I want your Tac Teams to hold their position.
艾瑞克 我要你的各战术小队原地待命
We can't run the risk of them being seen on satellite.
我们不能冒他们被卫星监测到的风险
They'll be two miles behind you.
他们会在你们后方两英里处
The moment Jack Bauer showed up in London,
杰克·鲍尔在伦敦出现的那一刻
things changed for you.
情况就不一样了
What happened between Jack and I, that was a long time ago.
我和杰克之间的事 过去很久了
Clearly, you have not resolved your feelings for him.
显然你对他还余情未了
I can't talk to you when you're like this.
你这种态度 我没法和你谈
I hope you're calling to tell me
我希望你打电♥话♥是来告诉我
you have Jack Bauer
你抓到了杰克·鲍尔
ready to turn over to us.
要移交给我们
He's using an encrypted CIA comm link.
他在用一个加密的中情局通信链接
Your men will be able to pinpoint his location.
你的手下能对他准确定位
Hold on!
抓紧了
Come on.
快
I'm inside the Naval Command server.
已经进入海军司令部服务器了
Draft the order.
起草命令吧
That's a nuclear sub.
那是一艘核潜艇
Send it.
发送吧
What is it, sir? Fire order.
是什么指令 长官 开火指令
We're to sink the Chinese carrier Shenyang.
要我们击沉中国的航♥空♥母舰沈阳号♥
Fire torpedoes one and two.
发射鱼雷一号♥ 二号♥
Oh, my God.
天哪
With Cross in possession of the device,
由于克洛斯持有超驰装置
the intelligent asset's primary targets
情报机构估测主要袭击目标
are likely those places he's publicly denounced in the past.
可能是过去他曾公开抨击过的那些地方
Now, we've stepped up our, uh, security.
现在我们已经加强安全措施
And we're deploying Patriot missile batteries
我们正在剑桥海军跟踪站
at Cambridge Naval Tracking Station
以及在埃默里的国♥家♥安♥全♥局补给站
and the NSA depot at Emery.
部署爱国者导弹发射塔
Do we have a problem, Admiral?
有什么问题吗 上将
Sir, our KH-12 satellites are tracking
阁下 我们的"锁眼"卫星正在追踪
a massive series of explosions aboard the Chinese carrier Shenyang.
中国航母沈阳号♥上的一系列大规模爆♥炸♥
Was that our doing?
是我们做的吗
All we know is it started below the waterline.
我们只知道是由船身吃水线下开始爆♥炸♥的
Yeah.
好
Sir, DIA is patching through live SAT feed now.
阁下 国防情报局正把卫星实况画面传送过来
We've got to get out of here behind that building. You ready?
赶快离开这 躲到大楼后面 准备好了吗
Yeah. Go.
准备好了 快走
Adrian Cross has Russians working for him?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人受雇于阿德里安·克洛斯吗
I don't think this is Cross.
应该不是克洛斯雇来的
It's too sophisticated.
情况太复杂
They're gonna try and flank us.
他们会想方设法从侧翼攻击我们
I'm gonna move to the front of the car. You ready?
我要去车的前方 准备好了吗
Yeah. Go.
准备好了 走
The American sub commander's sending confirmation
美国潜艇指挥官正发送
of the Shenyang's sinking.
击沉沈阳号♥的确认信息
Should I reply? No.
我该回复吗 不用
Disconnect from the Naval Command server.
断开与海军司令部服务器的连接
If there's a vulnerability with the software,
如果此软件有漏洞
we don't want the transmission of the order traced.
我们最好不要让人追踪到传输指令
If you wanted to use the override to start a war
如果你想利用超驰装置来引发
between the U.S. and China,
中美之间的战争
why attack your own country?
为什么要袭击你自己的国家
China turned its back on me.
中国背弃了我
It's not my country anymore.
那再也不是我的国家了
Sir. You need to see this.
头儿 来看看这个
That closed-circuit camera's less than a quarter mile from here.
那个闭路摄像头离这不到四分之一英里
Just up the road.
就在那条路的前面
Freeze it.
定格
Bauer.
是鲍尔
How did he find us?
他是怎么找到我们的
Did you search her tracking devices?
你搜过她身上有追踪器吗
They're both clean.
他和克洛斯都没戴追踪器
It's time to go.
该走了
Scramble the closed-circuits.
干扰闭路摄像头的信♥号♥♥
What do you want to do about her? Bring her with us.
你要怎么处理她 带上她
What's in her head is extremely valuable.
她脑袋里的东西可是价值连城
Get up.
起来
Stop.
站住
You're trying my patience, Ms. O'Brian.
你在考验我的耐心 奥布莱恩女士
Do not cause any more trouble than you're worth.
别再惹麻烦 否则你死定了
Get going.
走
Aim for the propane tanks.
瞄准那些丙烷罐
I'm out.
没子弹了
I'm out, too.
我也没了
Jack, backup is here.
杰克 支援到了
Federal agents. Drop your weapons. Freeze!
联邦特工办案 放下武器 别动
Identify yourself.
表明身份
Agent Morgan.
我是摩根特工
Keep your hands freezed.
双手别动
I'm glad to see you. We were ambushed.
很高兴见到你们 我们中埋伏了
I need a few magazines for an HK 30. You got 'em?
我需要一些HK30的弹匣 你有吗
I still got a clean signal.
信♥号♥♥仍然很强
Override device hasn't moved.
超驰装置没有移♥动♥
Thanks.
谢了
I need your people to get back on comm.
你的人得重新建立通讯联络
I'm going after the device. Looks like we were expected.
我要去找装置 看来他们料到我们会来
They were Russian. I want to know exactly who they are,
他们是俄♥国♥人 我想知道他们的具体身份
I want fingerprints on everyone.
我要他们每个人的指纹
Lock down the entire area, okay?
封锁整片区域 好吗
Let's lock it down.
封锁这里
Oh, son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
My God.
天哪
Adrian Cross is dead.
阿德里安·克洛斯死了
What about Chloe?
克洛伊呢
Don't know.
不知道
The override device is missing.
超驰装置不见了
Whoever has it was smart enough to take off the tracker.
拿走装置的人很聪明 拆除了追踪器
Jack, this phone is still recording.
杰克 这部电♥话♥还在录音
You're trying my patience, Ms. O'Brian.
你在考验我的耐心 奥布莱恩女士
Do not cause any more trouble than you're worth.
别再惹麻烦 否则你死定了
Get going.
走
Play it again. Play it again.
再放一遍 再放一遍
You're trying my patience, Ms. O'Brian.
你在考验我的耐心 奥布莱恩女士
Do not cause any more trouble than you're worth.
别再惹麻烦 否则你死定了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表