What's going on out there?
外面什么情况
Got a tip that a high-value suspect is here in London.
有消息称有个高危嫌犯出现在伦敦
Jack Bauer.
杰克·鲍尔
Target's on the run!
目标在逃
Bauer stayed off the grid for the last four years.
鲍尔已销声匿迹四年
He didn't do that by being careless.
这次决非他一时大意
He's up to something.
他一定另有企图
So you're saying that Bauer wanted us to catch him?
你的意思是鲍尔想要我们抓住他吗
He wasn't trying to get away. He was trying to get caught.
他没打算逃跑 他想被抓住
This isn't about Bauer. This is about Adam.
这不是鲍尔的问题 是亚当的问题
Your husband betrayed his country and he betrayed you.
你丈夫背叛了国家 也背叛了你
Forget finishing out the week.
别等到这周结束工作了
I need you to find out if anyone in this building
我要你帮我查一下这栋楼里
has a prior history with Jack Bauer.
是否有人和杰克·鲍尔有过交情
Okay, I'm running the cross-check.
好 我这就开始交叉比对
Take me to her now.
立刻带我去见她
You were right about Bauer.
鲍尔的事你说对了
He does have a connection with someone being held by Special Activities.
他的确和特别行动组的一个在押人员有关系
Jack, what are you doing here?
杰克 你来这里干什么
Chloe O'Brian,
克洛伊·奥布莱恩
she's one of those free information hackers.
她是主张信息自♥由♥的黑客中的一员
She was responsible for releasing over 10,000 classified D.O.D. files.
就是她因公布了一万多份国防部机密文件
She's charged with treason.
而被控叛国罪
He's here to break her out.
他是来救她出去的
Stay down. Bauer, you're done!
蹲下 鲍尔 你完了
You're not getting out of here.
你逃不出去的
Come on, put your hands behind your head!
快点 双手抱头
Climb.
爬上去
Go!
快走
Put me back in the field.
让我回到搜捕行动中
I'm your best shot at getting him back.
我是最有希望逮捕他归案的人
You got a signal from the transmitter that we put in her phone?
你收到放在她手♥机♥上的追踪器发回的信♥号♥♥了吗
Yes.
收到了
This is Mark Boudreau.
我是马克·布德罗
You don't know what Bauer did to that family.
你不了解鲍尔给这个家庭带来的伤害
What he did to Audrey.
也不了解他是如何伤害奥德莉的
I stood by her for three years.
我照顾了她三年
And I brought her back.
让她逐渐恢复
As long as she lives,
在她的有生之年
she'll never hear the name Jack Bauer.
永远都不会听到杰克·鲍尔的名字
The mistake that you made in the meeting.
在你们的会议中你犯的错误
Mark said it was nothing.
马克说那无关紧要
That I shouldn't worry.
我不该为此担心
It's progressing a lot quicker than the doctors anticipated.
病情的发展比医生预期的还要快
It's terrifying,
太可怕了
the thought of slowly losing yourself.
一想到慢慢地失去自我
Wait, what?
等等 怎么回事
What is this? Wait.
怎么回事 等等
My God!
我的天哪
Major Shepherd.
我是谢菲尔德少校
Sir! You need to get away from that vehicle!
长官 你们得离开那辆车
Something's taken control of my drone!
有人控制了我的无人机
No!
不
It's done.
搞定了
Agent Morgan.
摩根特工
This is everything you got off Chloe O'Brian?
这就是克洛伊·奥布莱恩全部家当吗
Yeah, there wasn't much.
是啊 没多少
Prepaid from a stolen shipment.
偷来的预付费电♥话♥
Did you check the SIM card numbers
你查过同一批中其他
from the rest of the shipment?
失窃手♥机♥的SIM卡♥号♥♥码了吗
O'Brian's group might be using other phones from the same batch.
奥布莱恩团伙可能在用同一批的其他手♥机♥
We can run a trace.
我们可以追踪
Yeah, usually we get the local police to track them down.
是的 通常这都是交给当地警署去追踪的
Their procedures can be a little slow.
但他们的办事程序挺慢的
Right. Well, never mind.
没错 没事
I've got my own procedures.
我有我的办事程序
Hello?
喂
It's me. Listen,
是我 听着
I sent you the SIM number for a mobile phone from a stolen shipment.
我发给你了一个失窃手♥机♥的SIM卡♥号♥♥码
I need the numbers from every other phone in the same lot.
我需要同批的其他手♥机♥号♥码
No, I've told you before.
不行 我和你说过了
I won't do this anymore. It's getting too risky.
我不会再做这些了 太冒险
This is important, Ken.
事关重大 肯
It's always important.
哪次不重要
What do you think your DCI is gonna think
你觉得如果我把你在过去三年
when I tell him you've been on our payroll
都在为我们工作的事告诉你们情报局局长
for the last three years?
他会作何感想
You'd be in just as much trouble as I would.
那样的话你也会惹上一身骚
You know, I seriously doubt that.
我还真不这么想
All right, fine.
好吧
I'll do it.
我来查
But this is the very last time.
但这真是最后一次了
You've got 20 minutes.
给你二十分钟
What is she doing here?
她在这干嘛
I reinstated her.
我让她复职了
Just until we get Bauer back.
直到我们抓住鲍尔
I'm putting her on this with you. Sir?
我安排她和你一起负责 长官
And she deserves it. She's the only one
这是她应得的 她是唯一一个
who knew that Bauer was up to something.
事先判断出鲍尔企图的人
Well, she wasn't that perceptive when it came to her husband.
那她怎么没能早点发现她丈夫的企图呢
Look, she might be trying to prove something. That's fine.
她可能是在试图证明自己 没关系
But you don't really expect me to be working with her...
但你不会真让我和她共事吧
I expect you to do your job without questioning my orders.
你不会真不服从命令吧
Chloe, she's back.
克洛伊 她回来了
My God, Chloe!
天啊 克洛伊
Chloe?
克洛伊
We thought you'd left us.
我们还以为你不会回来了
What happened to you?
发生什么事了
Chloe, you look terrible.
克洛伊 你看起来很糟糕
You okay?
你还好吧
Three days?
三天
Where in God's name have you been?
你到底去哪了
Locked in a CIA black site.
被关在中情局的黑牢里
You what?
什么
They grabbed me.
他们抓了我
I was making a supply run on my own.
当时我自己出去找补给
I was careless. I'm sorry.
我太大意了 对不起
How badly are we compromised?
我们暴露了多少
I didn't say a word.
我什么都没说
So, they just let you go?
那他们就这么放你走了吗
I, uh...
我
a guy I used to work with broke me out.
一个和我共事过的人把我救了出来
Told me to go somewhere safe.
让我去安全的地方
I know that sounds crazy.
我知道这听起来不可信
Yeah, I mean,
是啊 我是说
he broke you out-- that's impossible.
他把你救出来 不可能啊
Not for him.
对他来说有可能
He's a former head of CTU, Jack Bauer.
他是前反恐组组长 杰克·鲍尔
I have to shut it down. We'll have to shut it down.
必须得关闭系统 都给我关机
We're moving to another spot.
我们要转移到其他地方
No!
不
He's my friend. He was trying to protect me.
他是我朋友 他是在尽力保护我
Nobody move!
不许动
Jack?
杰克
Put your hands where I can see them.
举起手来
Jack, what are you doing?!
杰克 你这是干嘛
So, you're Adrian Cross. Yes.
你就是阿德里安·克洛斯 是的
What is this? What's going on?
这是怎么了 出什么事了
No need to introduce yourself.
自我介绍就免了吧
Certainly see enough of your name
在我们截获的情报里
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表