Navarro wants to apprehend Bauer as much as I do.
纳瓦罗跟我一样想抓到鲍尔
I didn't think that was possible.
我还真没料到会有这种可能
The number of demonstrators outside the American embassy
克里斯托弗·坦纳的评估报告泄漏后
has tripled since a report was leaked
美国大使♥馆♥外的游♥行♥示♥威♥者
that Lieutenant Christopher Tanner...
数量已经暴增了三倍
Come on in.
进来
Dad?
爸
They want blood.
他们要血债血偿
I'm wondering whose they want more,
我在想他们更想要谁的血
Lieutenant Tanner's or mine.
坦纳中尉的 还是我的
Dad, I want to talk to you
爸 我想跟您谈谈
about your appearance in front of Parliament.
关于您要在议会演讲的事
Did Mark send you in here to try to talk me out of this?
是马克让你来当说客的吗
I was wondering what the hell was taking him so long.
我还琢磨着他怎么这么久都没动静
He's concerned.
他很担心
I gather that.
我看出来了
We both are.
我们都很担心
Going in front of a bunch of angry MPs
面对一大群愤怒的议会议员
might kill any chance that you still have to make this happen.
可能会让您失去一切本还有的成事机会
If this base treaty is gonna happen,
如果要签订这个空军基地协议
it's gonna happen here
就一定要在这里签
and it's gonna happen right now.
而且现在就要签
So you tell your husband...
告诉你丈夫
that I appreciate his concern,
我很感激他的关心
but I am not going home without that base.
但不签完协议我绝不回国
Look, I know that he...
我知道他...
he can seem controlling at times, but...
他有时会很像控制狂...
he's just doing what he thinks is best.
但他只是在做他认为是最好的事
How are you and Mark getting along?
你和马克相处得还好吗
We're good.
我们很好
Good.
那就好
So, I'll let you, um, finish getting dressed.
那我先走了 您换衣服吧
Chloe, where are we at with my credentials?
克洛伊 我的证件做好了吗
Embassy security's gonna be on edge with all these protesters.
使♥馆♥警卫与这些示♥威♥者之间会变得剑拔弩张
Inserting it into the embassy log now.
正将证件信息添加入使♥馆♥访客日志中
Have you been able to lock down a location on Tanner?
锁定坦纳的位置了吗
Not yet.
还没
We've confirmed his records are on the flight key.
我们已确定他的记录在操控密钥上
Okay, good. Get back to me as soon as you find him.
很好 找到他就立即通知我
Copy.
明白
What are you doing?
你干嘛
You're either with us or against us!
不加入我们 就是敌人
All right.
好了
I'm in the embassy visitor log.
我黑进大使♥馆♥的访客日志了
Ready to insert this.
可以添加了
You do realize that's not a valid field code?
你知道这不是有效的域代码吧
It's gonna get Bauer flagged by security.
那会害鲍尔安检时被拒
You'll get him arrested.
你会害他被捕的
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
My mother would be furious if she knew you were drinking.
我妈要是知道你喝酒 一定会大发雷霆的
You know I love you.
你知道我爱你
Did you miss me?
你想我了吗
Not now.
现在不是时候
Come on.
别这样
We talked about this.
我们谈过的
You knew what I had to do with Yates to get the job done.
你知道我为了完成任务必须跟耶茨逢场作戏
That's not what's bothering me.
困扰我的不是那事
What is it, then?
那是什么
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道自己能不能办到
I knew what I signed up for,
我知道自己加入了一个怎样的行动
and I understand what we're trying to do here,
我也明白我们正尽力做的是什么
but the closer and closer we get...
但随着事情逐渐临近
Last night, I woke up from a nightmare
昨晚 我从噩梦中惊醒
where I killed all these people.
梦见自己杀了很多人
I saw women and children lying in the streets.
我看见女人和孩子横尸街头
Blown away.
被炸飞
Burnt.
被烧焦
It's okay, darling.
没事 亲爱的
It is natural to be scared, Naveed.
觉得害怕是很正常的 纳维德
You don't think this has been difficult for me as well?
你以为我没有为此所困扰吗
It's no small thing to kill a man.
杀死一个人绝非易事
To see the life go out of him.
眼睁睁看着他咽气
I didn't think I could do it.
我曾以为我做不到
But I did.
但我做到了
And so will you.
你也可以的
Because what we're doing is necessary and just.
因为我们现在所做的是必要且正义的
You know it is.
你明白的
We're gonna get through this together.
我们一起来完成这件事
Just lie back.
躺下吧
Mr. President?
总统阁下
Handing over the pilot
交出无人机操控员
may have stopped some of the bleeding for a bit,
也许能缓和一下事态
but this morning's incident means that
但今天早上的事件说明
votes for this treaty are gonna be very hard to obtain.
为这个协议所进行的投票会很难通过
Will they hear me out?
他们会听我演讲完吗
Well, some MPs have walked out, but yes, they will.
有些议员已经退席了 但他们会听完的
But I recommend you don't address them.
但我建议您不要进行演讲
They're a surly bunch today.
这群人今天正怒火攻心
It's gonna be a hell of a challenge to sway their minds.
想要动摇他们的想法将是个严峻的挑战
I'm with Churchill on this one.
我赞同丘吉尔说过的一句话
"Having enemies means you've stood up for something."
"树敌恰恰说明你坚持了某一信念"
What happened? You said you were gonna talk him out of it.
怎么回事 你说过你会劝他放弃的
I tried to. Audrey...
我尽力了 奥德莉
It's not our call; it's my father's.
这该由我爸来决定而不是我们
Your father is in no condition to make that call.
你♥爸♥现在的状况不适合做那样的决定
Well, he thinks he is, and it's your job to support him.
他认为他可以 而你的职责就是支持他
Mark, you got to stop making everyone's decisions for them.
马克 你不能再这样总替别人做决定了
Is that what you think I do?
你认为我是这样的人吗
Yeah, you do it to me, too.
没错 你也是这样对我的
It's like you're keeping me in this little box like
感觉就像你把我放进一个小盒子里
I'm some fragile keepsake.
而我则是个易碎的纪念品
I don't know, maybe it's a habit
我不知道 也许那是
from all the time that you spent taking care of me,
你一直以来照顾我所形成的习惯
but I don't need that anymore.
但我不再需要了
The House will move to government business.
接下来下议院将讨论政务
Call to order, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 会议现在开始
Prime Minister, you have the floor.
首相阁下 请您发言
Thank you, Mr. Speaker.
谢谢 议长阁下
In the light of this morning's unfortunate events,
鉴于今早的不幸事件
uh, President Heller would like to offer some words.
海勒总统有些话想说
The President of the United States.
有请美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
What are you going to do about today's incident?!
对于今天的事件你们还能怎么做
I wish there were words that could explain what happened...
我希望能有词汇可以对此加以解释
There are words!
有这样的词
It was murder!
这叫谋杀
You can't control your soldiers or your weapons!
你们无法掌控自己的士兵或武器
No more drones! No more drones!
抵♥制♥无人机 抵♥制♥无人机
Step forward.
请上前
Reason for your visit?
访问事由
Delivering classified diplomatic documents.
递送机密外交文件
Sunglasses.
墨镜摘下来
Sorry.
抱歉
Something's not right.
不太对劲
There's a problem.
有问题
What's going on?
怎么回事
All the information was uploaded on that file.
所有信息都已上传到那个文件里了
Adrian says everything should check out.
阿德里安说所有资料应该都没问题
The I.D.'s not working.
身份信息不管用
Get out of there, Jack. Get out.
离开那 杰克 快走
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表