Was it immunity?
外交豁免
Money?
钱
Or was it something else?
还是别的什么
Is the CIA working with anyone else in Rask's organization?
中情局还跟拉斯克组织里别的人有合作吗
Are there any other operatives we need to be worried about?
我们还需要担心别的什么卧底吗
No. No. Nils was it.
不 不 只有尼尔斯
I don't believe you.
我不信
No...
不
Jack. They're not wasting any time. You better hurry.
杰克 他们已经动手 你最好快一点
All Rask has to do is sign into the account.
只需要让拉斯克登录那个帐户就行了
You disappeared for over two weeks without telling anyone.
你不声不响消失了两个多星期
CIA was all over me. It was too risky to contact you.
中情局盯得我很紧 联♥系♥你太冒险了
So where's my money?
我的钱在哪
In my account, GGS, Hamburg.
在我的帐户里 GGS银行汉堡分行
I can log you in.
我能帮你登录
I know GGS.
我知道GGS银行
When you set up an account,
你开户的时候
you must have dealt with Metzger, right?
是梅茨格帮你开的吧
What does it matter who helped me set up the account?
谁帮我开帐户有那么重要吗
Just answer my question.
回答我
Looking up GGS's personnel records now.
正在查找GGS银行的员工信息
Did you deal with Metzger?
是梅茨格帮你开的吗
What's his first name?
他名字叫什么
I don't like being tested like this.
我不喜欢你这么考验我
It's a simple question, answer it.
这么简单的问题 给我回答
I don't see anyone named Metzger,
我没有找到叫梅茨格的
but part of the bank's employee directory is locked.
但公♥司♥的部分员工目录没有公开
Describe Metzger.
描述一下梅茨格
If you opened an account there, you would have met him.
你去那里开户的话一定见过他
Still trying to get into the directory,
我还在尝试获取名录
He might bluffing about someone named Metzger working there,
他可能只是捏造一个梅茨格诈你
he might not be.
也可能不是
There's no Metzger at the bank.
银行里没有梅茨格这个人
There is, and you're lying.
确实有 你在说谎
You are the one who informed on me.
你就是那个告发我的人
Why are you really here?
你来这的真实目的是什么
Like I said before, there's no Metzger at the bank.
我说过了 银行没有梅茨格这个人
Do you want your money or not?
你还想不想要你的钱了
You're right.
你说对了
There is no Metzger there.
那里确实没有梅茨格
Did you see that?
看到没有
Can't even get him to break a sweat.
汗都没吓出来
The login and confirmation codes are here.
用户名和确认码在这里
Your money's waiting.
你的钱在等着你
Set up a secure link.
建立一条安全链接
This will take a moment.
稍微需要点时间
Morgan is in trouble. I help her now, or never.
摩根很危险 再不救她就没机会了
Wait. You can't.
等等 不能行动
We have to wait for Rask to access that account.
必须等到拉斯克登录帐户
You don't understand. He's going to kill her.
你不了解情况 他要杀了她
I have to take him out.
我必须干掉他
Belcheck?
贝尔切克
Belcheck, do you copy?
贝尔切克 收到请回答
Jack, something's happened to Belcheck.
杰克 贝尔切克出事了
He's not responding.
与他失去了联络
Another hostile down.
又拿下一个敌人
Advance team in position.
先遣队到达指定地点
We've got targets in an adjacent.
附近发现多个目标
Leave it alone.
不要管了
Our orders are to apprehend Bauer's contact
我们只奉命逮捕主仓库中
in the main warehouse.
鲍尔的联络人
Proceed to your designated positions.
进入你们的指定位置
Await my order.
等待我的命令
Received. Proceed to the main warehouse.
收到 进入主仓库
You're connected.
已经连上了
There's going to be another raid.
还会有另一次突袭
When?
什么时候
Your next operation.
你们下一次行动时
We have several.
我们有好几个行动
Okay. Okay.
好 好
I will just tell you what you want to know, okay?
我会把你想知道的都告诉你 行了吗
I will tell you exactly what you want to know.
我会把你想知道的完完整整地告诉你
Rask is on the bank site.
拉斯克正在银行网页上
All he needs to do is enter the pass code.
他只需要输入密♥码♥就行了
Everybody, freeze! Nobody move! MI5!
所有人不许动 军情五处办案
Jack, he didn't hit "Enter"! It didn't go through!
杰克 他没有按下回车键 没有登录
Enough of your lies.
听够你的谎话了
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
I've got it, Jack. The virus is in his system.
搞定了 杰克 病毒已植入他的系统
We have to get out of here!
我们必须离开这里
Hold it!
别动
Put the weapon down! Now!
放下武器 快
Come on. Give me an excuse to blow your brains all over the wall.
快点 给我个理由打爆你的头
On your knees. Now!
跪下 快
Drop the gun. I said, drop the gun!
把枪放下 我叫你把枪放下
My name is Jack Bauer.
我叫杰克·鲍尔
I'm working undercover
我受美国总统指派
on behalf of the President of the United States.
正在执行卧底任务
Please come with us.
请跟我们来
He's got a grenade!
他有手雷
Son of a bitch.
这个混♥蛋♥
Jack, are you okay?
杰克 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
What the hell is MI5 doing there?
军情五处去那里干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you manage to get anything on Margot from Rask's system?
你从拉斯克的系统中找到玛格的信息了吗
There are a lot of transactions. What am I looking for?
有很多交易记录 我应该找什么
For an operation like this,
找一个此类行动
she'd have had to go dark about 30 days ago.
她应该在大概一个月前就要销声匿迹了
Start there. Look for high-dollar transactions,
从那时开始 寻找高额交易记录
work your way backwards.
从后往前查
Okay. I got 'em.
好 查到了
Is there any contact information associated with the transfers?
有没有任何关于交易的联络信息
Just a phone number-- a mobile.
只有一个电♥话♥号♥码 手♥机♥号♥
Run it. See if you can pull a location.
查一下 看看能不能定位
Already tracing. I need to narrow it down,
已经在追踪了 我需要缩小范围
but the phone's somewhere in South London.
但手♥机♥就在伦敦南部的什么地方
You sure you don't want something to drink?
你真的不要喝点什么吗
I'm glad you're staying for dinner.
很高兴你能留下来吃晚饭
Yasmin now has an incentive for finishing her homework quickly.
雅思敏现在有动力赶紧写完作业了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Simone?
西蒙妮
Answer me. What's wrong?
跟我说说 怎么了
Is it about Naveed?
跟纳维德有关吗
It is, isn't it?
跟他有关 对吗
Are you two having problems?
你俩出问题了吗
You need to leave now.
你们必须赶紧离开
What?
什么
Grab your daughter
带上你的女儿
and leave London right now.
马上离开伦敦
Why?
为什么
What's going on?
出什么事了
Has something happened to Naveed?
是不是纳维德出什么事了
Please. I can explain later,
求你了 我可以以后再解释
but you need to leave now before it's too late.
但你们真的要赶紧离开 不然就来不及了
Too late? Too late for what?
来不及了? 什么来不及了
Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你要干嘛
Calling the police.
报♥警♥
No. Please. I'm trying to protect you.
不 求你了 我是想保护你
Protect me? Protect me from what?
保护我? 谁想伤害我
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表