剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
you'd feel differently about this whole dead thing.
你对死亡的感受可能就会有所不同了
Buzz off!
滚远点
Pandora, please.
潘多拉 求你了
Stop whining.
别废话了
I hate it when you whine.
我讨厌你废话个不停
It's just so whiney.
真是唧唧歪歪个没完
You know, I had big plans for us, Roman.
我本来为我们安排好了大计划 罗曼
It's a pity.
真可惜
What have you done?
你做了什么
If the lithium overheats,
如果铝过热了
it'll kill everyone in Altura!
所有在阿尔图拉的人都会死
George was right about one thing.
乔治说对了一件事
Humans and Talkers are equal.
人类和言者是平等的
I guess we all deserve final mercy in the end.
我想我们最终都应该得到最后的仁慈
I have to restart the pumps.
我必须重启那些抽水泵
We only have a few more minutes before the coolant boils off!
在冷却液沸腾之前 我们只剩几分钟了
Go.
快去
So you think you can mercy me, George?
你觉得你能赋予我仁慈吗 乔治
Did you change your outfit?
你换衣服了吗
Well I always want to look my best before a big fight.
在大战前 我总想打扮成最好看的样子
You like?
你喜欢吗
No.
不
I don't want to have to mercy you.
我不想赋予你仁慈
Really?
是吗
Not even after I chopped up poor helpless Dante?
就算我把可怜的丹特的头砍了你也不想吗
Your life isn't enough to pay for Dante,
你的命还不够报丹特的仇
let alone the others you've killed.
更别说你杀的其他人了
Oh, boo hoo.
快算了吧
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
Stopping a catastrophe!
阻止这场灾难
I can't get control of the power flow.
我无法控制电流
The lithium could catch fire and explode
如果我们不让这些泵开始工作的话
if we don't get these pumps working!
锂会着火爆♥炸♥的
Help me!
帮帮我
The coolant is starting to boil!
冷却液开始沸腾了
We have to get this valve open and restore circulation!
我们必须打开这个阀门恢复循环
If the lithium is exposed to oxygen,
如果锂暴露在氧气中
it'll start an uncontrolled burn!
它会自发燃烧的
Move!
让开
You're burned.
你被烧伤了
I know.
我知道
The main cooling pump is burned out.
主冷却泵烧坏了
We need to bypass it using this hose.
我们需要用这个软管绕过它
Hook it up over there.
把它挂在那边
What? Hurry!
什么 快点
Damn apocalypse piece of shit.
去他的大灾变吧
It's your humanity. That's what makes you so weak.
就是你的人性让你如此软弱
You should be happy.
你应该高兴的
You'll get to see Dante real soon.
你很快就能见到丹特了
We should do this more often.
我们应该经常切磋一下的
You talk too much.
你说得太多了
What?
怎么了
Do I disgust you?
你觉得我恶心吗
Look at me! Look at me!
看着我 看着我
No you don't.
不 你不会的
You don't get off that easy.
你不会这么轻易解脱的
I could've been you.
我本可以像你一样的
No!
不
I think it's working.
我觉得起作用了
What are you doing? It's over.
你在做什么 一切都结束了
You're ruining humanity's last chance.
你毁了人类最后的机会
I can't let that happen.
我不能让这种事发生
Warren?
沃伦
There's no blood.
没有流血
Cooper?
库珀
Was it all a dream?
这一切都是梦吗
No.
不
Where's everyone?
大家都去哪儿了
They're voting.
他们在投票
Estes?
埃斯特斯
He's in custody.
他被拘留了
What about Murphy?
摩菲呢
Me and the red devil, we're cool.
我和红魔鬼 我们没事
Once he understood why I was here, he brought me to you.
他明白我为什么来之后就带我到你身边来了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Empty.
空虚
What was it you wanted to tell me?
你想告诉我什么
Back at the farm,
在农场的时候
when I found you,
当我找到你时
I was operating on you, and you bled out.
我正在在给你动手术 而你流血不止
There was nothing I could do.
当时的我无能为力
Roberta, you died.
罗伯塔 你当时已经死了
I'm dead?
我死了吗
I was dead this whole time?
我已经死了这么长时间了吗
But you came back
但你回来了
as a Talker but different.
虽然是言者 但与其他的不同
Maybe it was the Black Rain you got exposed to.
也许是你接触过黑虹的关系
I don't know.
我也不知道
Damn apocalypse.
该死的大灾变
I didn't want to tell you that.
我不想告诉你
I thought it might change you.
我觉得这可能会改变你
I didn't want you to change.
我不想让你改变
You came all this way to tell me this?
你是来跟我说这个的吗
I wanted you to know.
我想让你知道
You forgive me?
你原谅我了吗
Do I forgive you?
我原谅你吗
Do you forgive me for locking you in the trunk?
你原谅我把你锁在后备箱里吗
Everything that I said to you
我对你说的一切
still applies.
仍然适用
It was from the heart.
是发自内心的
What we had together was real.
我们拥有过的一切都是真实的
It was good.
很美好
And it was so worth fighting for.
值得为之奋斗
I just don't know how much fight I have left in me.
我只是不知道自己还剩多少斗志了
I just found out I was dead.
我刚发现我死了
Well you don't look dead.
你看起来不像是死了
Did you vote?
你投票了吗
Always.
当然
I'm not a joiner though.
虽然我不爱参加这些
So, I said my piece.
所以我表达了我的心意
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
But I want you to know...
但我想让你知道
if you ever want to dance with this man,
如果你想跟这个男人一起跳舞
you want to hear some good music...
你想听一些不错的音乐
I know where to find you.
我知道去哪找你
Goodbye, Roberta.
再见 罗伯塔
Goodbye, Cooper.
再见 库柏
Goodbye.
再见
May I have your attention!
各位请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, living and dead and those in between.
女士们先生们 生者死者和两者之间者
The polls are now officially closed.
投票正式结束
The votes are now being tallied.
票数正在计算中
I'm glad that worked out.
为那一对儿感到高兴
Oh, yeah. Chicks dig a man with a hook.
是啊 妞们都喜欢有钩的男人
I'm not even gonna touch that.
我可是连碰都不敢
What's next for you, Doc?
你有什么打算 多克
Maybe I'll mosey back to the Water Keepers.
也许我会回水护者那里
See if Kuruk wants help with that dam.
看看库鲁克的水坝需要帮忙吗
You?
你呢
Haven't thought about it.
还没去想
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表